Contained

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from my bed and noticed that Sehun wasn't there anymore. Maybe he had left in the middle of the night? I stood up and walked out of my room. Everyone had aready packed up as they ater breakfast. I grinned slowly and embarrassed that I woke up late.

"Good morning Minah," Taehyung greets me. I smile and nod my head.

"How are you feeling?" Hyuna asks.

"Good."

"That's a relief," she smiles. "Hungry?"

I shake my head. It was best that I go pack up as well. I didn't want them to wait. "I'll be back." I tell them and go pack up. I slipped on another simple set of clothes. It felt really good to be able to wear such comfortable and normal clothes. But it wasn't going to last long because all of us were going to have to wear our suits and gowns again.

It was a while later when we left back to the palace. It was still beautiful and looked even cleaner since all of us young ones had left for two days. But then again, they were going to have to leave soon. I smiled and walked off to my room to change again. 

Eunji and Yein were excited to see me just as I was to see them. "How was it?" Eunji quickly gives me a hug while Yein waits for her turn. 

"I'm not really sure. There were a lot of things going on. I'm still a little confused." I frown while taking off my shirt to change. 

"Did you guys fight?" Yein sighs. I didn't know if it was a fight or not. Maybe an argument. But I was pretty sure we made it up yesterday right. Although we both weren't aware of what was really happening. He was sleep talking and although I did hear him say sorry, I was sure he didn't hear me. 

"You two have to make up," Eunji bites her lips. "Seriously. I mean, I don't think it'll ruin the changes of me seeing your little babies running around. But still." 

"Ehh?" I gasp at her words. "Kids? Yahh, Eunji." I stared at her, my face red. "It wasn't even a fight." I lie but I knew they could tell that I was lying. 

"Stop lying." Yein combs my hair. "You two had a little argument and none of you will make it up. Right?" 

"No. We did. A little." 

"A little?" Yein raises her eyebrows. "Is that even possible? Usually people say yes or no. But a little?" She tries hard to hold in a laugh. 

"Really." I smile awkwardly. "But he was asleep." 

"Asleep?!" Eunji shouts. "You guys slept together?" She squeals hard as she clenches the hanger of my gown. "Omo, I guess we really are going to get to babysit sooner than we thought." She and Yein covers their mouths in excitement, leaving me left out. I didn't catch it until a second later.

"Oh, no. We didn't do anything. Nothing for sure. It's not like that." I try to calm them down but the kept going on and on. "I can never tell you two anything from now on." I sigh but still couldn't keep myself from laughing at their dirty thoughts. It was seriously hilarious and now they're thinking about extreme things. 

"Forget it." I say and slipped on my dress. But I was sure Sehun and I were good. There seemed to be no tension between us even though he wasn't aware that I was awake the whole time. We hadn't talked face to face yet because of being busy. I was going to have to talk to him myself if we were going to make up this time. I'm not mad anymore and I don't think he is still either.

 

It was the day after and also the day where the royal families were going to leave. That meant that one of us were going to have to leave too. But that didn't bother me as much as the feelings that were still locked inside me. I needed to tell him today. Yesterday, he was super busy that I barely saw him around. My feet still ached from walking around the palace in search for him.

But here I  was, again. Alone at my table as the music played. It was another big party; a goodbye one for all the guests. I'm still amazed at all the parties the Hayven family hosts. Especially how they're never tired of throwing one.

I watched as each of the Royal Princes stood up to ask the other Princesses of each royal family. The other four la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter