First Date, Gone wrong Continued

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You seem tired. I think you should get some sleep instead. We could finish this next time."

"Sleep? I don't even know what sleep is anymore." He chuckles nervously.

I sighed and rest my chin on my palm. "Yeah, you really do need sleep." I sat up straight. "See, look at your dark circles." I gently touched the bags under his eyes he stares at my fingers. "Sleep." I whisper soothingly to him. "Please." 

He closes his eyes willingly for a few seconds after hearing my words and nodds his head. "Fine." He gives in.

"Good." I smile. I didn't want him to faint or anything. Especially falling asleep out here. If he did, the other girls would see that I'm such a failure when it comes to dating. Although I am.

"So should we go in?" He asks me and I nodd. Dang it. I'm going to have to walk again. I stood up and don't notice myself letting out a groan. 

"What's wrong?" He stares at me confused and then glances to my feet. I tried to hide the pain but he kneels down and forces me back onto the bench. He gently takes off my shoes and sees my feet swollen. He looks up to make eye contact with me, his eyes were somewhat pitying me. "You should've just worn slippers or something." He says and massages my feet. His big thumbs run across the red and swollen area. "I'm suffering from lack of sleep. And you? High heels?" 

"I'm fine. Really." I tried to stop him but he continued. My skin felt like it was burning nonstop but I couldn't let that stop me even when I was probably the last one on his list. I squirmed and tried to wiggle my leg out of his grasp. "It's okay. I won't die or anything." But he doesn't let my feet free. He continues to rub and help me relieve the pain.

"You still joke around when you're in pain huh? Although you're fine mentally up there." He points to my head indicating my tough attitude. "I don't think your feet seems fine." 

"It's not a big deal. I could walk all the way to my room. I'll put my feet in warm water when I get to my room. I promise."

"Really? That's about 4 stairs up." He says and I glanced up the palace. He was right. There was no way I was going to make it up to my room without breaking my legs. I swallowed and he smiles at me. "I'll take you up there."

"What? No, no. You shouldn't. The ladies inside won't like it. And I asked you to get some sleep not carry me. This will make you more tired." I say with a stern tone but he ignores me and picks me up, leaving the pair of heels on the ground. 

"No need." I shrieked but he didn't put me down. Instead, he took me up, we walked up to my temporary room silently. My hand was still wrapped around his neck trying to make sure I didn't fall if he let me go because of my weight. His broad sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter