||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Acting As His Shadow

“The reason you made me stayed in that room wasn’t because you wanted me close, but really all you wanted was to catch me on the cameras you’ve installed.” Sungjong said to Myungsoo who was looking up into his eyes. In between them was the newspaper and on the front page was an image of that night, where Myungsoo made his first move to kiss Sungjong.

“Yeah.” Myungsoo answered shortly, causing Sungjong to flattened his eyes.

“Why did you do it?”

Myungsoo broke their gaze and stood up before eyeing the pretty man again. “I don’t want to be friends, Sungjong. I thought long and hard after learning about your feelings for me again. And throughout the night I thought and think, I tried to accept it. But I felt like I was going crazy, I don’t want to just be friends.”

“So you chose to release this image instead? But what can you gain from it?” Sungjong asked.

“You.” Myungsoo answered, and for some reason his answer pissed off Sungjong. Though the annoyance was a built up. Sungjong reached over the desk and grabbed onto Myungsoo’s collar.

“I mean it, Kim Myungsoo. What did you possibly hope to gain by releasing it?”

“I just told you Lee Sungjong. I don’t want you as a friend.”

“So? Are you satisfied now that the people know you’re kissing men?”

“Don’t push it Lee Sungjong, the only man I’ve done it with is you.” Myungsoo said under a tone just as cold as Sungjong.

“Then, should I praise you? Because of you, do you know what you’ve done? You basically revealed my hiding place to my enemies.”

“And so what of it? It’s not like I agree to your new lifestyle anyway to care.” Myungsoo said, this time hitting away Sungjong’s grip. “Besides, my feelings about you matters more to me than your dirty work.” Myungsoo said walking around the table until he was standing beside and facing Sungjong. “Fine,” Myungsoo continued, “I’ll take responsibility for revealing your hiding place. But I don’t want you to continue living the way you are now.”

“I told you not to decide where I step or head to next, Kim Myungsoo.” Sungjong said under a warning tone.

“I wasn’t going to, but I changed my mind. This time wherever you step, I’m going to follow. I won’t let you go into anything that will make me lose you.” Myungsoo said. Then with short and small steps, he got closer and closer to Sungjong, just to plant a kiss against the pretty man’s lips. Myungsoo pressed their lips together as his hands came up to wrap around Sungjong’s nape.

Sungjong placed his hands over Myungsoo and was ready to removed the man’s large hands, but Myungsoo prevented him from doing so by walking forward, and forcing Sungjong to take steps back. Then Sungjong was pushed onto the side of Myungsoo’s large bed with dark blue sheets. Myungsoo fell over Sungjong to keep him from getting up and leaving. The pretty man’s wrists were evenly pressed down against the bed and beside both outter sides of his head.

Myungsoo then leaned in to kiss Sungjong once more, this time with much more force and power. Soon the only sound in the room was the sounds of their kisses, heavy breathing, and soft moans. Myungsoo released both of Sungjong’s wrist and used one to balance himself over the latter, meanwhile his other was free to roam under Sungjong’s shirt, pressing against the male’s firm abs.

Sungjong unknowingly had went along with it. His arms was wrapped around Myungsoo’s back and soon pulling Myungsoo’s shirt off. With every touch and hump Myungsoo made on the pretty lad, Sungjong would moaned softly. Until finally Sungjong pulled Myungsoo off him and drop him to the side. Sungjong then got on top of Myungsoo, locking the man’s hands down on the bed. As they catch their breath, Sungjong stared down at Myungsoo.

“Is this what you wanted?” Sungjong asked through broken breaths.

“Yeah.” Myungsoo answered.

“Brace yourself then.” Sungjong warned.

“What?”

Sungjong undo Myungsoo’s pants before his own. “This will be your punishment for laying me out before my enemies.”


Suzy had her head against the window in the plane. Though it was quiet in the plane, Suzy could feel the eyes of passengers on her. It wasn’t until she glanced over where she saw the stares of some young ladies. “Aren’t you Suzy? Our Hoya is dating you?” They asked with disgust.

“Why are you here without him?” The second asked.

“How long have you been with him?” Another asked.

“You’re not even pretty.” The ladies insulted Suzy. Until finally she turned away from them with a shameful expression. Myungsoo….Won’t you come find me? Like always? She thought to herself.

“Here you are!” An eleven year old Myungsoo exclaimed, pointing to a thirteen year old Suzy crouched over near the corners of a building. Suzy glanced up to see Myungsoo looking at her, his handsome face dirtied. “I’ve been looking for you big sister.” He said with a growing smile. Suzy’s hair was messy and her face had dirt mark as well.

“Myungsoo….” She breathed.

“I lured him away, let’s go before he comes back.” Myungsoo said, the lass bit her lips and nodded. Myungsoo led Suzy, holding onto her hand, into a building that appeared unwanted. Inside the room was foggy with dusts. “Come in, I just found this earlier today.” Myungsoo said. Suzy looked around and coughed a few times as the dusts invade her system.

“W-where is this, Myungsoo?”

“I found it while hiding earlier. This place kept me safe from dad.” Myungsoo said, guiding her deeper inside. After staying for a while, their eyes were slowly adjusting to the room. The only light came from a small window near the center of the wall. “What do you think? If we stay here he won’t be able to find us.” Myungsoo said, meanwhile Suzy scanned the room’s contents.

The room was in a poor state but what can she do? She was used to it. “But what would we do if he comes after us again?”

Myungsoo smiled at her, “That’s why he can’t know we’re here. We’ll stay here until we’re big enough to take him on. Don’t worry big sister, I will take care of you.” Suzy flashed him a gentle smile in return.

“How can you protect me when you’re being bullied at school too?” She asked. Myungsoo kept his smile.

“I’ll protect us. I’ve came up with a way to fight off those bad kids.”

“How?”

Myungsoo walked over and stood a few steps closer to Suzy. Then he reached over and took hold of one of Suzy’s hand. He brought it over and used her hand to hit him. Suzy was surprised but Myungsoo didn’t move. “See? I’ve made an invisible shield. I won’t get hurt even if they hit me.”

Suzy never really knew what Myungsoo meant but it came to her that he was just being courageous and cautious. It was until months later when they heard about the death of their abusive father. The only parent they had left was gone and had joined their mother. And ever since it was up to them to support one another. Suzy would rely on Myungsoo for financial support meanwhile Myungsoo relied on Suzy for comfort, a place to call home, and a person he’d live for. With just them around, the feeling of just siblings began to fade and instead they saw one another as more than just blood siblings. Unknowingly they fell for each other charm.

When Myungsoo had work enough to earn himself some money for photography classes, his skills was put to the test and it amazed many people around him. It was at age fifteen where he began making money off of customers who came to him for photos. The home Suzy and Myungsoo had discovered turned into his studio. Money didn’t just bring in customers, they brought in all sorts of people.

Soon many of Myungsoo’s customers began taking interest in Suzy. Some even approached her. A few being Lee Hoya and Nam Woohyun. Lee Hoya was a student turned enemy after his interest in Suzy. Meanwhile Woohyun was a customer who Suzy also took interest in and soon wedded, just to learn that Nam Woohyun was a man in debt. Thus most of Myungsoo’s money went into supporting Woohyun’s aggressive lifestyle with gambling and underground dealings.

When Suzy couldn’t deal with his behaviors she tried to cut ties by spending more time with her younger brother, Myungsoo. But Myungsoo was an outsider to all of the activities that was ongoing between Suzy and Woohyun. Until the day Woohyun showed up and threatened Suzy for money, or else he would bring the papers to Myungsoo and drained the lad of any wealth. After Myungsoo’s strange acts by striping and pushing Suzy around, she thought her brother was becoming a monster, similar to their father. Suzy, who couldn’t handle that, fled Myungsoo’s side and contacted Hoya after he was scouted into the music industry.

Myungsoo who had learned of Woohyun, thought the man hid Suzy and so in return obliged to any threats Woohyun made. And soon, Myungsoo refused to take in any customers because customers were dangerous. And he especially hated wealthy customers like Lee Hoya.

“Myungsoo….” Suzy said softly before crying herself to sleep on the ride.


[Warning! Language and graphic scenes!]

Sungjong into Myungsoo, making the man moaned in pain. While in position, Sungjong had taken the top while Myungsoo lie under him. They were wrapped around Myungsoo’s bed sheets thus closing the heat around their lower bodies. Myungsoo had his hands around Sungjong, his fingers pressing down against the younger’s skin. With the last to complete their , Myungsoo let out a heavy cry, while Sungjong heaved pants.

“There.” Sungjong said with a soft chuckle, “How did you like your punishment?”

Myungsoo blushed after coming into realization. He wasn’t sure how he ended up at the bottom and being dominated by Sungjong, but it was annoying that he enjoyed it as the bottom. “Why do you have to call it a punishment? Punishments are supposed to hurt—”

“When we were getting it on you said it hurt. Are you denying it now?” Sungjong teased.

Myungsoo sighed, “Anything going inside of you would hurt, stupid kid.”

Sungjong chuckled, “There you go again, calling me a kid.”

“That’s because you are one.” Myungsoo retorted.

“That means you’re saying you got ed by a kid?” Sungjong asked, making Myungsoo frown.

“Don’t push it Lee Sungjong.”

Sungjong couldn’t help but enjoyed Myungsoo’s temper. “I’m just stating the obvious. Anyway, with that being said. Is there any way you know can go around those people in front of your door? If you do I’d like to know, I still have work to do.”

Myungsoo grabbed ahold of Sungjong’s bare forearm. “Are you really going to go back to Japan? You won’t stay even after this?”

Sungjong dropped his body over Myungsoo to get closer to the man, there he brushed Myungsoo’s hair back and sneered a little. “You said you would give me a reason to stay Kim Myungsoo, so far I haven’t gotten that reason yet. So, after my work is done, I’m returning to Japan.”

“Then if I give you the reason right now, would you stay?”

Sungjong sighed, “I doubt any reasons you have now can keep me here. But sure, let’s hear it.” Sungjong said moving to one side of Myungsoo and balancing his head with his hand, while looking down at Myungsoo.

“You once said you were a beast.” Myungsoo said, Sungjong tried to recall when he said so and remembered it almost instantly.

“So?”

“I, I want to become your beauty.” Myungsoo said, “That’s my reason why you should stay. The beauty has to lift the curse off the beast, so the beast must stay close to the beauty.”

Sungjong smiled a little. “Is that so?”

Myungsoo looked over to Sungjong. “So are you going to stay by your beauty? You strange beast?”


A/N: Wahhhhhhhh what do you think so far? The ending is near! So what would Sungjong do? Go back to Japan and live the lifestyle of a yakuza? Stay with Myungsoo and forget about being a yakuza? Or will Myungsoo go with him to Japan? I can't tell you if the answer is hidden in these three, but what's your thoughts? Go ahead and leave a comment!