||||||||||||

Acting As His Shadow

[Warning, some scenes may be a bit graphic (as in love?) so be aware!]

 

“W-why are you here?” Ryosuke stuttered.

Hoya scanned their surrounding for any people. Down the road he could see children playing and a few adults talking, otherwise it was dead silent anywhere near them. “Can we talk inside?”

“I-inside?”

Hoya made his way past Ryosuke and walked into the man’s front yard without permission. Ryosuke couldn’t find himself to stop Hoya so he ended up following the man into his own home. Inside Hoya could see how clean it was, and how much it reminded him of the young Ryosuke. The boy was and still is a very clean and organized person. Hoya walked across the soft, white carpet of Ryosuke with his socks on and entered the living space of the domicile. “I see you haven’t changed at all. However, it’s great to see that you’re better off compared to ten years ago.” With that being uttered aloud Hoya helped himself to his seat in one of Ryosuke’s leathered made sofas.

“Lee Hoya—”

“Why? Are you that unhappy to see me again?” Hoya asked with an emotionless face. Ryosuke stood still in place. He couldn’t look Hoya in the eye but he was positive that Hoya’s eyes were like glue on him.

“It’s just, I was going to step out for some work—”

Hoya heaved a sigh and leaned forward, where he began to touch the items on the coffee table in front of him. At the center of the surface was a vase of fake blue roses, some magazines and books Ryosuke has been browsing through, and remote controllers for his music speaker and television. “I came all this way to seek you out and you’re going to kick me out?” Hoya asked.

“How would I have known you were going to show up all of a sudden…?” Ryosuke asked under a whisper, while Hoya touched the petal of the fake flower.

“I didn’t know you’ve become a star just like me, if I did I would have approached you first.” Hoya’s words sent cold sweat down Ryosuke’s body. Just when did Hoya showed any interests in Ryosuke?

“Why would you? We were never closed to begin with.” Ryosuke said, this time in the same whisper as before. Ryosuke was completely confused as to why he felt little in front of Hoya. After all, he has always hated Hoya.

“No we weren’t, that was when Sungjong was always getting in between us.” Hoya said, standing up and picking up one of the flowers from the vase. “But he’s not here, so it’s just us.” Hoya stopped in front of Ryosuke to hold the flower before the shorter male.

“What do you mean just us?” Ryosuke asked with a tone of distress.

“What do you think I mean by that, Ryosuke?” Without another second to waste, Hoya leaned forward and planted his lips against Ryosuke’s. The Japanese boy’s big eyes got even bigger. His fingers began to spread apart as a reaction to the sudden contact Hoya had made. Then slowly he felt the hand of Hoya’s, slowly wrapping around his bare forearm. And in the moment of heat, Ryosuke’s mind became completely blank and he was numbed to everything else but Hoya’s skin.


Myungsoo toss his phone across the room when Hoya failed to answer his calls. Quickly Myungsoo placed his hands around his hips and kicked the ground a few times as he paced, back and forth. Finally he his dried lips and took deep breaths to calm himself. He thought that if Sungjong were to stay away then Myungsoo would have been fine, he wouldn’t have been affected by it at all. But for some reason when Sungjong said he was moving to Japan, Myungsoo couldn’t help but blame himself.

Because he fully understood Sungjong. Being stuck in a forbidden love, Myungsoo understand it better than anyone else. What he couldn’t understand was why did it have to be him. After all Sungjong could have chose between Hoya and Ryosuke if he had really wanted to. Mostly because Myungsoo thought that Sungjong's beauty could easily wrap any gay or straight man around his finger. And Myungsoo knew fairly well that like most of them, he found Sungjong extremely good looking. But his love for his sister was bigger than for any other man, or so he thought.

“Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo froze when he heard the voice at the door. Horror and fear clogged his mind and eyes. He knew the voice, the voice he grew up with, the voice that would always comfort him when he needed it. Myungsoo turned around and saw that it was real, the image of the curvy woman he used to stare at in his photo album was now standing before him.

tumblr_static_ceotmijr9nkkgwgscogow8kgs.png

“Big sis.” Myungsoo forced the words out of his dried throat. The lass before him was even more beautiful than the image of herself. Her hair was wavy and much longer than Myungsoo had remembered. Myungsoo’s eyes had become more watery than before and he couldn’t keep his mouth from being open a little. “It’s really you?” He breathed.

The woman in front of him smiled beautifully at him. “It’s me. How have you been?”

Without a word Myungsoo walked as fast as he could until he was just steps from her. He came to a stop to see if it was really her he was seeing, because he was afraid she would only be an imagination. When her presence was still there, Myungsoo reached his arms out and pulled her against him with all his power. When she came crashing against his chest with a thud, Myungsoo wasted no time and had his arms around her skinny body. “You’re really here. Big sis, I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, sorry for everything.” His apologizes died out as tears formed in his eyes and made its way down his cheeks.

The woman, Suzy’s lower face was pressed against Myungsoo’s chest and gently she rubbed Myungsoo’s back with her slim, long hands. “I’m back, my beautiful brother.” She whispered.


Ryosuke used his hands to pressed against Hoya’s firm chest and finally breaking the kiss between them. “J-just what do you think you’re doing?” Ryosuke quickly asked before Hoya could proceed.

“Are you that dumb? Did you think I’ve allowed you guys’ rides and even played with you guys all because of Sungjong?” Hoya pressed Ryosuke’s smaller body up against the wall and pinned his wrists against the walls. “You were always with Sungjong, you stuck to him like glue so I couldn’t get the chance to express myself back then. But up till now, I have only had eyes for you.” Hoya leaned in to plant more kisses on Ryosuke’s neck but the boy squirmed under him.

“S-stop it! I-I do not feel the same for you!” Ryosuke screamed. Hoya took a step back.

“What?”

“I-I said I do not feel the same….Sungjong likes you...So I cannot like you and I don’t like you.”

Hoya scoffed and cocked his head to the side to appear more threatening. “You expect me to believe that? You always seemed disturbed when Sungjong was with me—”

“That’s because I liked him! Not you!”

Ryosuke’s words pierced through Hoya’s eardrums. Just what was the kid saying? “You like Lee Sungjong?”

“That’s right! So release me!” Ryosuke said, trying to rip his wrist from Hoya’s hold. But the strength Hoya possess over Ryosuke was obviously too great.

“Liar! I’ve always watched you! You were always copying me, and following my every steps!” Hoya countered.

“That was because I thought if I was like you then Sungjong would pay more attention to me! But I was wrong to think that!” Ryosuke shouted with heavy pants. He couldn’t stop his racing heart that was pounding against his chest in an uproar. In the moment Ryosuke could see how the determination Hoya always wear was slowly leaking from his face.

“You don’t mean it….It wasn’t Sungjong but me who you like—” Ryosuke managed to push Hoya off him and stop the man from finishing.

“I told you it’s Sungjong. I have no interest in you, in fact I hated how Sungjong would only talk about you. It annoyed me.” Ryosuke said under a low growl. “Please leave my home this instant.”


Sungjong was pushed into a seat meanwhile Woohyun took the chair across from him. They were sitting in what appeared to be an abandoned storage room. Even the chair they sat in creaked with each muscle they moved. “Now that we’re comfortable, should we begin what I have in mind?” Sungjong glared at the man in front of him.

“Start what exactly?”

“Well,” Woohyun shone a smirk, “Obviously the downfall and end of Myungsoo.”

“What do you mean the downfall and end of M—him?”

“The death of him.”

Sungjong thought he had heard wrong, but as he stared into Woohyun’s face, he could tell that the man before him wasn’t joking. “You want him, your brother in law to die…?”

Woohyun nodded and leaned back in his chair. “Exactly.”

“But why?”

Woohyun sighed a little, meanwhile deciding whether or not he should fill Sungjong in thoroughly. When he has made up his mind he heaved another sigh and leaned forward, “Because it’s the only way I can hurt her.”

“Her?”

“Myungsoo’s sister, my wife.” Woohyun answered almost immediately. Then he pulled back again and look around the room. “The reason why I’m living in such a poor home is because of that witch and her useless brother.” At the mention of Myungsoo’s sister, Sungjong felt slightly bad for not knowing even that much about Myungsoo. “I want to get back at her, but I want to do it where it’ll hurt her the most without killing her.”

Sungjong was completely in shock. He just realized that he was about to be involved in a crime that include murdering. He was in danger and he wasn’t sure what this man, Woohyun was capable of. If he’s not careful, maybe Woohyun may take him out first. “B-but you said all I have to do was run an errand….So just why would you use Myungsoo to get to his sister…? Just, why?”

Woohyun cracked a chuckle, “You mean you don’t know?”

“What do I need to know…?”

Woohyun leaned forward again with the widest smile, as if he was the happiest thing in the world right at the moment. “They go beyond that of just being brother and sister. They are in love with one another.”

Sungjong could feel the pace of his heart beating rapidly. “You’re lying….”

The amused man held out his arms, “Why would I? I have no reason to. Especially when everyone who knows them knows. They aren’t afraid to show the world just how disgusting their relationship are. I tell you, you they don’t deserve to live. They don’t deserve to have one another, let alone love each other. They need to be stopped and the only way to go about it is killing Myungsoo. So what do you say? If you help me, maybe I’d grant you billions.”

Sungjong could care less what the man had to offer, in fact Sungjong realized that the man had no idea of who Sungjong is at all. “How were you planning to kill him?” Sungjong asked to get some details from the lad.

Woohyun spread an evil grin. “I’m not dumb. First I’ll need to know about your relationship with him before I rambled on about my plan.”