Chapter 2:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Another update for the night~ :D I hope that you’re still reading this… every time I write about this story; it makes me feel a lot better :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Where are we going?” I asked to him, he’s dragging me outside to his Lamborghini parked in front “We’re going to the mall,” he replied opening the passenger seat door. It’s a Lamborghini for god’s sake! My wish to ride this kind of car is granted! This Myungsoo really keeps his promise. He pushed me lightly inside the car and I obediently sit inside.

 

My eyes wander around inside the car. As I’m checking out the car, he sits on the driver’s side and the engine. The ride to the mall is quiet but it’s not that awkward for me, I keep scanning on the car. Its smooth covers, comfortable car seat and exotic look really .

 

What I don’t know is that he already parked the car without me even noticing it. He turned off the engine and that’s when I noticed that we’re now at the mall’s parking lot. “It seems like you don’t want to get off” he stated with a chuckle and I joined him, “It’s my first time to ride something like this, and this is my dream for a long time!” I said and that made him smirk “Well, like I said, I can give what you want” He said and I nodded.

 

“Let’s go now,” he said as he opened the car door, I then got off too. I closed the door and walked beside him as he locked the car by the key leaving it with a ‘beep’ sound or something like that. GOODBYE MY LOVELY LAMBORGHINI! T_T UMMA WILL COME BACK! I’LL MISS YOU! SEE YOU LATER! Then I briskly walked beside Myungsoo who is ahead of me.

 

“You really love my car,” he said and I nodded happily. As we are near the massive sliding door of the mall, the guards and the other security bowed at us and I, as well, bowed too. To give respect to them, I’m not used to be bowed at. Myungsoo then hold my hand, dragging me inside.

 

We walked inside the mall having some fine time. Everything that I point at, he’ll buy it for me without even hesitating. But as we are eating inside an expensive restaurant, a group of 6 boys approached us and the tallest of them all said, “L!” I looked at Myungsoo who looks irritated.

 

“Are you dating a girl again?” the guy who has small eyes asked. “She’s pretty” he continued, he’s scanning me. “She’s my fiancée, she’s Han ~~~” Myungsoo then said. The 6 boys gasped. “What?!” they said in synch. I don’t know what’s happening here but all I know is that they’re freaking good looking guys!

 

Myungsoo sighed and nodded, “We’re having lunch and you guys showed up” he said and they smiled at him “Sorry for disturbing you guys but congrats!” the tall one said.

 

“~~~, they’re Infinite. Hyung, Sungjong, this is Han ~~~ again” he said and they nodded “Nice meeting you, ~~~. Please take care of him. I’m Sunggyu, you can call me oppa” the one with small eyes said and I nodded again.

 

“I’m Woohyun”

“Dongwoo”

“Hoya”

“Sungyeol, L’s bestfriend. It’s better to call me Sungyeol-oppa”

“And I’m Sungjong~”

 

ALL I REALLY FREAKING KNOW IS THAT THEY’RE REALLY GOOD LOOKING, THEY’RE LIKE SHINING PRINCES! I THANK GOD FOR THIS VERY DAY AND YESTERDAY.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So is the update nice?

 

Sorry if I’m late updating…

 

But I managed to update! :D

 

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING and COMMENTING!

 

Your comments are making me write more and more!

 

WOOHYUNSUNGGYUHOYASUNGYEOLDONGWOOSUNGJONG & L

 

LOVES YOU!

 

Don’t forget to subscribe, comment and befriend if you haven’t!

 

:)

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k