Chapter 17:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Thanks for the subbies and the comments~ I hope that this story won’t let you down… :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                          

I opened my eyes; it’s a start of the new day. The rays of the sun greeted me good morning, especially the one who woke me up. “Good morning yeobo” Myungsoo greeted me and I just nodded “Don’t you have work?” I asked to him and he shook his head with a smile plastered on his face. “My dad gave me a three day holiday” he replied.

 

“What are your plans?” I asked “I wanna go to Jeju” he said and I smiled, I haven’t been there. “That’s a great idea, I wanna go there too” I said. He smiled back at me and stated, “I’ve packed up both of our things. Now go take a bath” that’s when I noticed that he’s wearing casual clothes.

 

I nodded my head and did so. As I am taking a bath inside the bath tub, I remembered what he said earlier “… I’ve packed up both of our things…” and it means that he saw my underwear and some embarrassing things hidden inside the walk-in closet. OMG! I’m not even thinking what he said. He must’ve thought that it’s okay with me.

 

After I finished taking a bath, I just put on BB cream and my not so long white summer dress. I grabbed my bag and walked to Myungsoo at the living room. I saw him reading a magazine with two luggage bags at his side. His look went up to me and smiled, “Are you ready now?” he asked and I nodded. He put the magazine back at the end table.

 

He grabbed both of our luggage bags and walked to the door, I followed but to my surprise as I got out, no more Lamborghini but there’s mini cooper. “The car you love is delivered to Jeju” he said referring to the sports car. “Okay” I replied and he smiled. I entered the car as he put the bags at the back.

 

He entered the car after two minutes and started the engine. “I hope that this holiday with you will be peaceful and full of memories” he said and I nodded “And I hope that there’s no intruders anymore so we can do what we want” he added. I blushed, “Myungsoo” I called him as he started to hit the road. “Hm?” he uttered “Kansahamnida” I thanked him, his free hand then hold my hand.

 

“You’re always welcome, I love you” he replied and I felt touch. I’m fluttered; I’m such a lucky girl to have him. When we reached the airport, we entered the VIP building. He said that they have their own private plane. Gosh, the Kim’s are really rich.

 

I breathed in and out as we sit on our seats inside the airplane, we are facing each other. He said, “Whenever you feel sick or something, tell me” he said and I nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Waah~ Jeju~

 

I want to go there too! :3

 

What do you think will happen?

 

Um I think this is a crappy chapter. Haha^^

 

JUST COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you~!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

more GIFs~ haha :D 

GIF cr: photobucket & tumblr

 

wahaha :D shooting? 

 

sorry for the GIF spam~ haha :D