Chapter 3:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

This is the third chapter~ I hope that this update won’t disappoint you or something like that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Come to think of it, I’m not even complaining about me kidnapped and sold to someone who needs me to act as his fiancée. To be honest, I don’t want to go home anymore. It’s not that I am selfish and what I think is just myself but I don’t have a family to welcome me back. I feel so lonely, Myungsoo sure is lucky to have parents. I envy him; he has the life that I wanted to live.

 

“~~~, what are you doing there at the balcony? Are you thinking something deep?” Myungsoo asked which made me jump a little. “Oh,” I muttered as I looked at him. He’s beside me, “What are you thinking? It seems like you’re in a deep thought” he said and I nodded with my lips forming a smile.

 

“I am just wondering why I am like this, not complaining about me kidnapped and sold to a guy like you who needs me to act as his fiancée” I replied, looking back at the stars at night. “I never thought that my life would be like this,” I sighed and bowed my head with my eyes closed. “You know, I know your name but I don’t know who you really are. Can you tell me about yourself before I share mine?” he asked and I looked at him with a wide smile. “Sure,” I said standing up straight and bowing in front of him.

 

“Anyeong haseyo, Han ~~~ imnida, I’m 19 years old. I’m born on December 14, 1992 which makes you older than me, raised up by a middle class couple who passed away two years ago” I introduced myself as I quickly stand up straight looking at his eyes. He nodded and bowed too, it’s a surprise that someone even like him knows how to do it. He stand up straight too and introduced himself, “Anyeong haseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida, born on March 13, 1992. Raised up by a couple who knows a lot when it comes to business, I have a brother younger who is two years younger than me. Anyways, nice meeting you” he stretched an arm to me and offered to shake hands with me. I accepted it with a smile.

 

Then silence entered the scene, it’s not that awkward. “Do you want to go out and shop again?” he asked, I looked at him with my eye smile. “I’ll take that as a yes,” he stated with a chuckle. “Let’s go now?” I nodded in reply again. He grabbed my hand, more likely to drag me to his beautiful car.

 

We decided to go to Hongdae, they said that it’s beautiful there when it’s night and there are so many shops to run into. As we are walking, old couples will say something like: “Oh they’re such a cute couple” and something like that. It made me smile a little. His hand is holding mine; it’s so warm and comfortable.

 

“Your hand is so warm” I said and he just shrugged, I wander my eyes around. I saw a cute shop full of clothes. “You want to go there?” he asked as he stopped, “Yes, it’s interesting~” I said. He nodded and we got inside.

 

He picks up random cute clothes and made me fit them; to be honest I want them inside my closet too. As I am going inside the fitting room with the last cloth he handed me, a voice of a woman then said Myungsoo’s name.

 

“Umma? What are you doing here?” he asked, that made me look at both of them. “That’s my line,” she said looking at me “How about that girl?” she asked and he looked back at me then to his umma. “H-he…” “She’s my fiancée” he cut me. His umma smiled at me and said, “Finally you’ve found a girl” she approached me and hugged me.

 

I blinked as I hesitated to hug back; Myungsoo looked at us with a shrug.

 

Great, now I met his umma. She’s beautiful and I bet he got his looks from her. She looks kind and not that rude to other people. I want to talk about her with Myungsoo when we got home later

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry! Lame chapter and made you wait! >.<

 

I can’t even think of something! :O

 

I kept thinking about HIM, HIM, HIM and HIM!

 

Well, I have this classmate of mine that looks like Sungyeol and hey! He’s like a choding too~! He’s friends with me… and I think I’m in love.

 

<3 well, don’t forget to subscribe, comment and befriends with me!

 

Because SUNGGYUHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOLWOOHYUN&L

 

LOVES YOU!

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k