Chapter 27:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Sorry if I’m not updating regularly… so sorry *bows a 90 degree bow*

But since this is the last day of classes ‘FOR THIS YEAR’… I’m going to try updating daily… *again*. :D how about that?

 

And oh, do you agree about NEW F.O being the female Infinite for the others’ eyes? No offense but I don’t agree about it :O, well yeah… they’re great for a girl group but they aren’t that great to be dubbed as the ‘Female Infinite’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At last, Myungsoo has picked out a gown. It’s the 20th and the last gown, it’s definitely my type. I’m glad that I’ll be wearing an elegant gown at my wedding day. As Myungsoo is fixing some things about the gown with the owner to add some changes into it… I excused myself to the washroom fix my look. He nodded in reply and continued to talk to the owner of the shop.

 

As I am approaching the restroom, I saw a familiar figure. I squinted my eyes to see it clearly. Oh.My.Hogod. (saw what I did there? Haha :D), it’s Byunghun. “Byunghun?” I muttered his name not that loud, stopping at my own track. He slowly looked at my direction, I froze at a minute when his eyes landed on me. “What are you doing here?” he asked and I blinked my eyes, I returned the question back to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked with a scoff. He then smiled, he walked nearer to me, “I’m accompanying my sister to buy a gown for her wedding day” he said and I nodded my head. “Oh…” I uttered “How about you?” he asked back “I’m with Myungsoo, we’re looking for a gown and fortunately… we found one” I replied with a smile.

 

“Congrats” he congratulated me and I smiled at him, unknowingly. “Smile like that, ~~~-ah” he said and I blushed, I think… a little? To be honest, I still have feelings for him. But that feeling for him is like 10%, not that much because I love Myungsoo more. “I know that when I went back here, our start is a rough one” he stated, I couldn’t speak or utter a word.

 

“Can we be friends?” he asked and I widened my eyes but… I want to forget him, right? My heart says that I must give him a chance and my brain is saying that I should forget him no matter what. Whose wiser, the heart or the brain? “I think…” I started to say “Yes…?” I hesitated for a minute there, you know. “A yes?” he asked and I nodded my head slowly.

 

He smiled widely at me and said, “Kansahamnida for giving me another chance!” he hugged me tight and I didn’t hugged back. He let go off me, knowing that Myungsoo is just there at some part of the shop. “Give me your phone” he said and I gave him my phone. He typed something and I tilted my head to the side “What are you doing?” I asked and he smiled.

 

“I’m typing my phone number” he said “Make sure that your name is different from your nickname and true name, araso?” I said and he nodded. After a minute, he’s finished. “Make sure to reply” he said and I nodded.

 

“~~~? Why are you taking so long?” I heard Myungsoo’s voice and Byunghun sped off, I sighed and turned to the direction of Myungsoo. “I’m finished already” I said and walked to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead “You’re beautiful at the gown” he complimented me, which he does everyday. I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So that’s Chapter 27 :) how was it?

 

L.joe’s in the scene again, how about Gyuri? Haha :D

 

I’m going to make the story longer because I love you guys

 

No macros or gifs for today, I’m sorry about that.

 

I’ll make it up to you on Monday, okay?

 

I’m not sure if I’m going to update tomorrow because it’ll be a hectic day for me. :D

 

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENTANDBEFRIEND!

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~! :D

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k