Chapter 32:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

Let's have some L.Joe action before we see the wedding... araso? :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone rung and vibrated on the end table beside our bed. Myungsoo left early because of a meeting. I checked who the caller was, "Byunghun?" I uttered and answered the call "Yobuseyo?" I replied in a sleepy tone, "Yeah... are you sleeping?" he asked to me "Yes" I just replied, looking at the wall clock. It's 9:30 in the morning. "So sorry about that, I shouldn't have called you" he said and I smiled, shaking my head "No~ it's okay. By the way, why did you called?" I asked to him, he gave me a chuckle through the phone "I was going to ask you to grab some coffee with me," he sighed. "That's great~!" I answered "Since I've got nothing to do and Myungsoo have a meeting" I added and smiled. 

 

"Really? That's great then" he said and I nodded "What's the coffee shop's name?" I asked to him and he told me the name. "Okay, I'll be there in just an hour" I said and he agreed. He said that he'll be waiting for me. He hanged up and the next thing I do is prepared for the uh... wait what do you call that? A get together? Yeah! That's right~ it's a get together~! It's not called a date... or is it? Wait, Han ~~~, you're going to be married and will be Kim ~~~ in just two weeks! After thirty minutes of preparing myself, I then went outside and was surprised that a car is in front of the gate. The window rolled down and it showed Byunghun "Get in!" he said and I smiled at him. He haven't really changed. I got in the car and we went to the coffee shop together. 

 

"Actually, I ask for permission to have a talk with you from L and he agreed hesitatingly" he said to me as we sat on the two arm chairs facing each other. I put the coffee on the coffee table at the center of us. "Really?" I asked to him and he nodded "Actually, I want to say some things to you before you get married" he said and I looked at him "What is it? Spill it out" I replied, ready to listen "First of all, I love you as a woman. That thought will never ever be erased" he sighed, he still loves me "I know that you're going to marry Kim Myungsoo and I'm happy for you, even though you're married... I won't ever look at someone who may be nicer and beautiful than you. You and only you will be the girl in my heart" he said, but the last line seemed to hurt me. I don't like him to be like that. 

 

"Maybe, I won't be able to do the last line but I tell you, you're different from other girls I've met or I will meet. To my eyes, you're the only one who will remain or have the half of it" he said and I breathed heavily "Byunghun, I want you to be happy like me, I don't want to occupy that half of your heart as you have a girlfriend and maybe a wife. I don't want that, it may lead you into trouble. But take my word, I love you too and it's just that Myungsoo occupied my heart. What I'm telling you is that look for a girl who's nicer and more beautiful than me. Make sure that she will make you happy like I did, make sure that she's the one and not to look at me as a woman but as a friend" I replied to him and stood up. He looked at me and I smiled. "Stand up too" I said and he did as I say. I hugged him and smiled "Thank you for everything you've done, Byunghun" I whispered on his ear and smiled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's a chapter for L.Joe~ hope it doesn't disappoint you. *bows a 90 degree bow*

is it full of Byunghun or L.joe? hehe^^ so sorry about that~

it's just that this story is ending soon so I need his action :)

I've got nothing to say now~ 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~!

and oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS (and according to Sungyeol it's "Melly Kissmass" hehe^^) :3

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love, 

kavs_6k