Chapter 5:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Oh-kay, as you see… I said that I might update last night. Take note of the ‘might’ word. :D so here’s chapter 5... enjoy reading :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s Monday afternoon and Myungsoo’s not present here inside the house, he’s working. It’s boring here, I mean I want to go out. I gave a call to Myungsoo and he picked it up, “Hello?” he uttered and I smiled “Are you busy?” I asked looking at the clock, its 5:00 pm “Not at all, why?” he asked back. “I want to go somewhere else” I replied, hoping that he’s going home and go out with me.

 

“I’m going home then,” he sighed “I’ll be there in thirty minutes” he added, I was about to say thank you but he hanged up. I shrugged and walked to my bedroom. We don’t share a single bedroom.

 

I changed into a cute dress paired with a Louis Vuitton bag and beige two inch heels (It’s two inches… I think?)

http://lulu4u.com/upload//PD-1430_2.jpg

(never mind the girl) >.<

I tied my hair, leaving my fringe. I looked at the full-length mirror, I look lovely. As I am putting on light make-up, I heard the door knob twisted and it revealed Myungsoo wearing casual clothes. I’m sure that he went to work not with those clothes. Don’t tell me he prepared? It’s not even a simple date.

 

“Oh,” I muttered as I went back applying make up. “Are you ready?” he asked and I shook my head “One last apply and I’m ready” I said and he chuckled “Is it my fault to make you learn how to do make up?” he asked and I nodded, joking. “Well, let’s go now” I said putting the blush on into my bag. He stood up and walked to my direction. “You look pretty in these clothes,” I guess… he complimented me? Yeah, he complimented me.

 

I blushed to what he said and he smiled, “Wow, you learn how to blush now? Perhaps you’re falling for me now?” he asked and that made me annoyed, “Conceited” I said to him and he scoffed “Me? Conceited?” he asked pointing a finger to himself. I nodded and stomped to the door. “Yah!” he shouted but I didn’t bother to look at him back.

 

“Yah what I’m saying is true, you look pretty in those clothes” and that made me stop on my tracks and looked at him. I sighed and walked back to him, why do I feel like this? Don’t tell me I have a crush on him. Please… don’t tell me. “Let’s go now” I said and dragged him to his car.

 

We go inside his car and went to Myeongdeong. To what I know, Myeongdeong has so many shops more than Hongdae. I might as well enjoy it and meet another girl or guy who Myungsoo knows. Well, maybe I know because some of my childhood friends decided to live here in Seoul not too long ago.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another boring update -_- so sorry about that. *sighs*

 

So, how’s the story going? Is it boring or somehow exciting and interesting?

 

Comment below!

Subscribe now if you haven’t to!

Befriends with me!

 

:D those three will make me happy more and update more than what you thought.

 

Well, do I sound angry or annoyed? I’m not angry… haha

 

SUNGGYUHOYAWOOHYUNDONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you!

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k