Chapter 30:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Whoosh~ it’s the 30th chapter of “Kidnapped, Sold and Loved”! I don’t know what to say, and I think the end is near (T_T). I’m gonna miss you but I promise you that I’ll think about the sequel~ x3 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Achoo!” I heard Myungsoo sneeze, omo… my jagiya is sick. “Myungsoo, let me check you” I said and he nodded, I put the back of my hand above his forehead and then to mine “Omo, you have a fever” I said to him “No I’m fine~” he said, so stubborn. “Just listen to what I will say, araso? Now, let’s go upstairs and lay you on the bed for you to rest” I said and he nodded his head, giving up. We walked upstairs; my arm is on his waist while his are on my shoulder.

 

He’s kinda heavy for me but that’s okay. As we are inside our bedroom, I laid him on the bed. He rested on the bed and covered himself below the blanket. I smiled at his cuteness, I don’t know why~ but I really find him cute. “Myung-myung~ I’m gonna make a soup okay?” I said and he just smiled back at me. I walked outside of our bedroom then walked downstairs.

 

 

As I heated the soup, I remembered what we did earlier in the rain. I smiled at myself to the memory of it; I can’t really forget that kiss. Now, I know what it really feels like. My umma said that it feels so great, she said that she experienced that when appa and her is going out. And now, I felt it. After a minute, I’m finished heating the soup. I carefully walked upstairs, eyes on the bowl of soup. I felt success when I reached the bedroom without even slipping or tripping.

 

The door was a little creek open so I just kick it gently, “Myungsoo here’s your soup” I said and he shifted his gaze to me “Thank you, jagiya” he thanked me and I nodded. He positioned himself, “Do you have the strength?” I asked and he nodded in reply. He looked at me as I place the bowl of soup at the night stand beside the bed. “Aish, I said so. We shouldn’t have played tag under the rain” I said and he chuckled, weakly “But you’re not going to experience kissing under the rain” he said, and yes he has a point there. I sighed.

 

 

“You have a point there, really” I said with a smile “Now let me feed you, araso?” I stated as I grabbed the bowl of soup with the spoon from the night table. As I blow the soup I scooped by the spoon, he said “No need to” he said and I looked at him “Okay~” I said and feed it to him. He just gladly swallowed it and I feed him some more. He looks so happy that I feed him. After I feed him, I put the bowl of soup back on the night table.

 

“Aigoo~ my jagiya is really cute~” I said and pinched the both of his cheeks not that tight “Saranghaeyo~” he answered back as I let go of his cheeks “Saranghaeyo too~” I said back and smiled at him “Now take a rest, araso?” I said and he just nodded. He’s like a kid, sick.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Lolololol :) how’s this chapter? Sweet or something like that?

 

I have nothing to say but I repeat… please support my other story…

 

“I Just Wanna Kiss”

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/114283/i-just-wanna-kiss-infinite-woohyun-you

 

Featuring Nam Woohyun XD

 

Just don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

Because WOOHYUNSUNGGYUHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k