Chapter 8:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Another update… its 11/22/11! :D

 

70 subscribers already?! Oh my gosh! :D Thank you so much~!

 

Haha :) Well, our birthday boy will have his cameo right here in this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gosh, what will I do? Otteokke? He’s right here in front of me. Uttered my name and is breathing. I looked at him with wide eyes; I want to run away from him not thinking about Myungsoo. Then I realized that Myungsoo’s waving his hand in front of my face, it made me come back on earth.

 

“You know him?” he asked, I nodded without hesitation looking at L.joe. “Has a past?” he added. Am I going to say yes or say no? “Yes we have,” L.joe said and that’s it… this isn’t good. I feel awkward and decided to walk out.

 

After fifteen minutes of walking… I noticed that I’m lost, “~~~-ah?” then I heard a voice, its familiar and all. I think I heard it before… I turned around to see who it was. It’s… “Dongwoo~ don’t you remember me?” he said as he pointed a finger on himself.

 

I nodded with a smile, yes; he’s the one with the big smile. It’s so great that he showed up. “You seemed lost, aren’t L with you?” oh yes, L… Myungsoo… I shook my head in reply and sighed.

 

“Well, I was just walking alone here at the beach, wanna have a walk with me?” he asked, it’s a great idea and I hope that it will help me find Myungsoo. As we are walking, he suddenly giggled. “Why?” I asked and he shook his head “How come that Infinite doesn’t even cared to greet me on my birthday?” he asked and I stopped on my tracks. It made him stop too.

 

“It’s your birthday today?!”

 

I was so shocked to what he said. He nodded in reply and I smiled, “Happy birthday then~” I greeted him with a wide smile. “Thank you~” he thanked me and his phone rang. Maybe it’s the birthday greetings.

 

After he read all the messages and replied to them all, I grabbed his hand and pulled him “Let’s go~ I’m going to treat you” I said and pulled him. I bought all he wants, well… I have some money with me and it won’t hurt to treat him out.

 

“~~~? Hyung?” I heard Myungsoo at our back, we both turned around to see him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked and I smiled “Its Dongwoo-oppa’s birthday… I’m lost when I met him here just an hour ago…” I replied and that gained me a sigh of relief from him. “I was worried about you” he said and that made me flutter.

 

“Ugh… I’m going back to the hotel now… teen top is waiting for me there, bye! By the way, thank you for treating and buying all that I want ~~~-ah!” Dongwoo-oppa said and I nodded. He ran to a different direction.

 

“What’s your relationship with L.joe? Why did you left me there with him? Do you know that I’m worried about you?!” Myungsoo suddenly bombarded me. I blinked, “Uh…” I uttered.

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” he asked and that made me gulp.

 

What if I say yes?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

:D Is this chapter boring?

 

Well, it’s our main rapper’s birthday today~

 

I celebrated it with my friends in school, some of them are Inspirits too~

 

<3 I have nothing to say,

 

Just comment, subscribe and befriend with me if you haven’t!

 

Because WOOHYUNSUNGGYUHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L

 

Really loves you~

 

Lots of love,

kavs_6k