Chapter 31:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

It's Chapter 31 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After that day, we began to prepare for our wedding… again. That ring, that flowers, the venue, the church, these decorations and those wedding planners are so amazing. It seems like, even without us picking and describing what we want our wedding will be, they know it! Myungsoo said that they’re the most professional wedding planners here in South Korea. Now, I’m not surprised that my wedding will be that great and awesome. Umma, appa… my dream is coming true. To have a great wedding but you’re not here, for me to hear your voice and march with me. I begun to tear up, Myungsoo then looked at me with worried eyes.

 

“Why are you tearing up, jagiya?” he asked to me and I shook my head “It’s just that I remembered my parents” I said and he sighed. He hugged me “I’m always here, always by your side” he said, I smiled weakly “I’m going to make you feel warm when it’s cold and bring happiness into your life” he added, I hugged him tight “Thank you for loving me, Myungsoo” I really owe him big time. He has done everything for me. “Now, don’t cry araso?” he said letting go with his hands rested on my shoulder. I nodded, looking at his eyes. “Smile, it doesn’t fit you crying” he said and I smiled for him. He smiled back to me, he’s really perfect and everybody knows it. He’s not like the others.

 

“Are you hungry?” he asked me and I nodded “Where do you want to eat?” he asked, standing up with his hand on holding mine. “Anywhere is fine” I replied and he smiled. He dragged me to a place I wanted to dine, it’s a fancy restaurant located at a high-end mall. I just saw this restaurant when I was having a walk in this mall, and that was when I thought that it would be a great idea if Myungsoo and I will dine here. “You wanted to eat here, right?” he asked and I nodded, countless times. As we approached the entrance, A waiter then led us to a table for two at the side. We sat there facing each other.

 

He ordered foods that are the most expensive in the menu but it’s enough for the both of us. Aish, for the mean times I’m going to be a pig if he continues doing it. “I wonder where umma is” I said referring to Mrs. Kim “My mom? She’s at the office with da-“ “Who told you I’m at the office with your dad?” Umma cut Myungsoo with a giggle “Oh Umma” I muttered standing up and bowing in front of her. “It’s nice to meet you ~~~” I heard an unfamiliar voice, it’s a deep voice of a man. I looked at his direction… Omona, he’s Myungsoo’s appa! I bowed again “Anyeong haseyo Mr. Kim” I greeted “Oh no, no… just call me appa” he said and I smiled at him.

 

“How about we dine in a larger table?” Umma suggested and Myungsoo nodded. We walked to a larger table, we sat there and chit-chatted. Myungsoo is by my side, holding my hand.

 

Myungsoo’s dad welcomed me to his family and I feel like I’m the luckiest person. His dad is very kind and very entertaining, he annoys Myungsoo. I think I will have a great family after two weeks… yeah after two weeks.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how’s this chapter? Did you find it boring or something?

 

Just comment down and tell me what you think :) it’ll help me a lot~

 

Don’t forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

 

Because WOOHYUNSUNGGYUHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you~ :)

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k