Chapter 22:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

22nd chapie~ :3 I saw your comments and laughed how you comment about INFINITE being such ers haha

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Infinite is here again, yeah and come to think of it, they’re always on the right time to interrupt. I’m with Hoya talking about my relationship with Myungsoo. He said that Myungsoo talks fondly about me, he always say something nice. He shared and shared, I just listened. At the middle of our conversation, I looked at Myungsoo who is playing with his phone alone. I excused myself to Hoya and then walked to Myungsoo.

 

“Yah” I playfully nudged him and sat next to him “What are you playing?” I asked and looked at his phone “I’m not playing, I’m looking at something” he replied, that made me more curious of what he’s doing. “Can I take a look?” I said pouting, “No” he answered back. “Jagiya~” I used aegyo on him. He looked at me, no, he glared at me. Those eyes are scary.

 

“Let me guess,” I looked at the sky “You’re cheating with me and you’re sending a message with that girl, right?” I rolled my eyes at him, he sighed and said “First of all, I’m not cheating on you, you haven’t even answered me a true ‘yes’! I was just disappointed that Infinite is always on our way” he replied and yeah, it’s true. I’m disappointed also.

 

I chuckled “Don’t worry, we’re going to get some time” I said to him with a reassuring smile. “Do you want to play tag again?” I asked as I stood up, he watched me stand up and then gave me a nod. He stood up too and patted the sand off of his short. “Okay, I’m ready” he said and I started to run. I purposely ran to the water but he followed me.

 

I turned around to face his now approaching body, I managed to see the rest of Infinite’s faces. They stopped all their activities and watched Myungsoo and I playing tag. As Myungsoo is going near, I ran again but this time, back to the sandy surface. It’s hard to run on the water so Myungsoo caught me by hugging me at the back.

 

I squealed and turned around only to see his face three inches near my face. My eyes widened. This is not what I expected. Then his face is going nearer to my face, I still couldn’t move. I’m stiff and I don’t know why. Just when his lips were on top of mine, I closed my eyes. Again, we didn’t go for a deep kiss. After a few seconds, we let go and blushed.

 

“Whoa, that was an awesome kiss but too bad, it isn’t deep” I heard Sungyeol-oppa say as everyone chuckled except for me and Myungsoo. I bit my lip and looked at Myungsoo who just shrugged and smiled. “Looks like being ers makes them closer” Woohyun-oppa said and they didn’t stop to laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There you go, it’s the 22nd chapter :3

 

I missed sharing Macros with you guys, :D want some? Even GIFs too!

 

Aigoo~ I would love to read some comments from you~! :D

 

Haha don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

Because:

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

but before all of the GIFs and Macros, here's some of L-oppa :D 

cr: @__periiwinkle on Twitter 


isn't he cute? :3 

he always smirk :)

haha :D love that hair~ xD

 

oh news: INFINITE WON THIS YEAR'S HOTTEST MALE GROUP SINGER FOR 2011 BESTIZ AWARDS WITH 42% OF THE VOTES!

cr: yeahLphants.tumbr.com

 

congrats boys! :3

GIFs: cr: yeahLphants.tumblr.com

I died, I died, I died! xD

mwah~! :*

 

Macros: cr: yeahinfinitemacros.tumblr.com

haha xD so focused. 

xD do you think what I am thinking?

 

haha :D so that's all :3