Chapter 28:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

So I’m here again with my story: “Kidnapped, Sold and Loved”. It’s the 28th chapter for now and I feel like this: “LOL!! My story’s gonna end very, very soon!” and at the same time… like this: “OMG, gonna miss writing a story like this!!” :D

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m having a stroll at the mall when I spotted something that is really interesting. I saw Byunghun with a beautiful girl, I feel really happy for him because he found a girl but at the same time… I feel, jealous? Damn this 10% feeling for him. I need to put that 10% to my 100% love for Myungsoo. I didn’t hesitate to approach him or something, I’m his friend, a friendship that Myungsoo didn’t know. “Byunghun!” I said his name as I was approaching him, he looked at me back with a smile.

 

“Oh, ~~~!” he called me back and I nodded with a giggle. “It’s nice to see you here!” I said and he nodded. “Who’s she, L.joe?” the beautiful girl asked behind him “She’s my friend, noona, she’s Han ~~~” he said to her. Noona? She looks so young for her age. “~~~, this is my half sister, Park Gyuri” he said and I smiled at her. Wait, what?! Park Gyuri? So that means she’s the ex of Myungsoo? Gosh, she’s so beautiful! She’s a goddess! Why does she feel different now? By the way Myungsoo told me his story… she’s a, you know, a girl that money is all she wants.

 

“Uh ~~~-sshi? Is there something on my face?” she asked and that made me come back to earth. I shook my head no. She smiled again at me “It’s nice meeting you here” she said and stretched an arm to me, I shook her hand with mine “Yeah,” I nodded my head and let go of the hand shake “It’s nice to meet you too” I added. “What about we have lunch together?” Byunghun suddenly asked “Yes, since L.joe and I will be eating… why don’t you join us?” she added “Uh… if it’s okay with you” I said, a little shy.

 

They nodded and dragged me to a fancy restaurant. They ordered lots of foods, do they eat at home or not? “I’m gonna use the restroom first, I’ll be coming back after a few minutes” Byunghun said, excusing himself. Gyuri-unni, I call her like that because she said so, and I nodded. He stood up and walked to the restroom. “So you’re Han ~~~?” she said and I nodded “How’s Myungsoo?” she asked “He’s doing fine, doing things in a rush” I replied with a giggle, she laughed. “Really? He doesn’t even changed a bit” she said “Why?” I asked back, curious. “He really wants things fast before too” she said, sighing. “But I think I’m the reason why is he like that” she added.

 

“Don’t blame yourself for it” I said and she looked at me, I smiled “Myungsoo is like that because he doesn’t want to lose something that he owns” I said and she nodded. “Yeah, maybe you’re right” she added. I nodded my head. And we started our conversation like that. She’s really different from what Myungsoo said to me. Now, she has changed into a beautiful person that you can be proud of.

 

After we eat, they decided to take me home. I didn’t said no because I couldn’t, I just couldn’t. As we are approaching the mansion, we spotted Myungsoo outside. Yeah, outside. He looked at us and Byunghun stopped the car. Myungsoo approached the car and I walked outside. Byunghun rolled the car’s window and looked at Myungsoo “What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked to Byunghun “I just send her home in a friendly way” he replied.

 

“Yeah, we’re just giving her a ride home in a friendly way since she’s our friend” Gyuri-unni said and that made Myungsoo shock.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So yeah, at last, Gyuri made an appearance here.

 

:D I couldn’t say anything…

 

But I have something for you guys! :)

 

Before that don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~ :3

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

photo cr: infinite-problems.tumblr.com