Chapter 12:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Microsoft Word’s message is so weird and idiotic, “You might get hurt if you run with scissors”. I was like “Of course, are you kidding me?”.

 

Okay, so I’m just sharing. Haha :D

 

Warning: this might be the boring chapter I ever wrote :O

but if you want to continue, then do so :) no one's stopping you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s Sunday and Myungsoo’s not home, he said that he needs to go with his umma to somewhere. He also said that I can do whatever I want just don’t make fuss or something else bad.

 

And since that I can do whatever I want, I want to go shopping. Blame Myungsoo, because of him I learned how to live like a city girl who always wants to go outside. I almost blame him for everything, he made me do make-up on my face, shop for everything I see and… and… now he’s making me fall in love… again?

 

Aish! ~~~! Stop thinking about it! Just focus on today’s activities… No Myungsoo thoughts, okay? Now, all you need to do is have a refreshing bubble bath and wear something simple.

 

I did what I thought and it did relieve me a little. I sighed in front of the mirror as I straightened my simple dress. I wear my two inch heels and grabbed my bag. It took me time to walk to the gate, this lot is so humungous!

 

I looked around as I approached the gate, oh yeah, where can I find a damn taxi now. Myungsoo said that if you ride a black taxi, it will be expensive but if you ride a silver one, it will be cheaper than the black. But he said that it’s okay to ride a black one too. It’ll not hurt both of our pockets.

 

I walked by the side walk as I am hoping to see a taxi. Minutes later, a black taxi entered the road. I quickly put my right arm up and it stopped in front of me. I opened the door of the back seat and entered it. “To Gangnam” I said and the driver just nodded.

 

The drive to Gangnam isn’t that long and that short. I’ve managed to watch the cars passed by and different people walking by the side walk. “Miss, we’re here” the driver said as he stopped. I gave my T-Money car to him and he swiped it on. He returned it to me and I got out of the taxi.

 

“Hm, where can I start?” I asked myself as I looked around, this place has tall buildings and such as stores. I dropped by all the stores and bought a maximum of one item only at each. I have visited six shops already for almost an hour. I felt tired already.

 

Then as I was approaching a café, I saw Myungsoo and his… umma. Yeah, his umma. Oh, he said that he is going to do something with his umma earlier.

 

I approached them instead of going inside the café; I waved at them with a huge smile. As I am in front of them I bowed to his umma “Anyeong Haseyo, umma” I greeted her and she greeted me back.

 

“~~~, what are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked getting three of the six paper bags and kissing my cheek. I blushed lightly, “I’m just approaching the café there when I saw you two” I replied pointing at the coffee shop. His umma clasped her hands “Oh, right timing! We’re just about to go there too~!” she said and dragged the both of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BORING CHAPTER EVER!

 

I guess I disappointed you about this…

 

Oh my gosh, so sorry about this chapter. I promise that I’m going to update a nicer one tomorrow.

 

Well, I don’t have anything to say.

 

Hint for the next chapter: L.joe’s coming out!

 

So don’t forget to subscribe, comment and befriend with me if you haven’t!

 

I know that this is a boring chapter, like really. It’s really all about her.

 

:O what important is:

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNDONGWOOHOYASUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k