Chapter 24:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved
The 25th chapter! :D Oh, sorry for making you wait >.< mianhe... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We came back to Seoul after that day. We're with infinite but they're in the van. I'm riding Myungsoo's car with him since Infinite didn't bothered me to ride them. "Are you tired?" He asked parking the car on the garage of his house... or our house. Infinite parted ways from us "Nope" I shook my heafd "How about you?" I asked back and he shook his head no too. I nodded "Do you want to look for a dress later?" He said... "Maybe, let's see if we have some time" I answered taking off the seatbelt. "Are you going to do something?" I asked getting off of the car "Yeah, I need to do some paperwork" He replied, closing the car door. "After that we're going to take a rest first and then we're going to look for a gown, arasso?" He walked to me and pulled out his pinky finger, I pulled out mine too and linked it with his; by that he made a pinky promise with me. After two hours of waiting for him, he looked so tired. I let him sleep for another two hours on my lap. While he's sleeping, I carefully ran my hands through his hair "Why do you have to be so perfect? You know... you already won" I sighed "You won the game and I'm not marrying you because you said so, it's because..." "It's because?" He suddenly spoke. I was surprised. I jumped a little but that didn't made him sit up. His eyes are still close "I wanna hear it" he stated. That made me blush "What if I don't want to?" I asked "Then I'll kiss you everywhere I want" Oh no, no, no, no. "It's because I love you" I whisphered and he opened his eyes "What?" Sitting up, he positioned himself. He's at my side, facing me. "What is it again?" He repeated "Aish molla!" I answered back only to get him chuckling "Nah, I only want to hear it" he said and I sighed "SARANGHAEYO" I said loud and clear enough for him to hear me.