Chapter 4:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

This is an early update :D I’ve got inspiration because he’s always running inside my head~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So Myungsoo and I drive back home using their family car with his umma. His umma talks about him fondly, she shares all the things that happened to Myungsoo which I found very funny. She says that he always rip his pants when he was a kid, I laughed hard about that thing. Well, it’s only normal for a person to rip his pants.

 

I looked at Myungsoo and he looks annoyed. I tapped him and he didn’t even bothered to look at me back, he acted as if I didn’t tap him. His umma stopped talking and looked at him too, “Don’t you want me to share your experiences when you were a kid to your beautiful fiancée?” she asked to him and he sighed.

 

“Yes, it’s so embarrassing” he stated. I agree, I have this experience with my parents. They’re so talkative that they spilled it, my friends were there and such. I am so embarrassed. “Mrs. Kim, I think that you’ve shared enough. It’s totally funny” I said to her and she nodded with shaped ‘o’. “Is that so?” she asked and I nodded in reply with a smile.

 

“Just call me umma, I want to feel what is it like to have a beautiful daughter” she said and I tried to call her umma. Great, now I will be tearing up in just a second. I miss my parents. “I want to know what your family background is” umma said, “I am an only child of a middle class couple who just passed away two years ago” I answered “Oh so sorry” she apologized and I smiled. “It’s alright umma” I said.

 

Myungsoo stopped the car and said “We’re now here” and I looked outside. Yes, we’re really here. I want to relax at the living room with his umma. All of us got out of the car and walked straight inside. I walked to the living room with his umma while he walked straight to his room.

 

“He never changed” she said as we sit on the white L-shaped sofa. “But I never thought that he will find a girl who is beautiful and kind” she added, I smiled at her comment. “Why did you decided to marry him?” she suddenly asked, I stiffened at the question. What will I say? What will I answer?

 

*Because he said that I need to act as his fiancée*

 

“She decided to marry me because we love each other” he said as he sat beside me. That left me a shocked faced. I am surprised. “That’s the common reason why couples will marry each other” umma said with giggle. “I thought you got tired of me and your dad setting you up on blind dates” she said and I widened my eyes. Blind dates? Oh, come to think of it… Myungsoo didn’t say anything what’s the reason of why I need to act as his fiancée.

 

“That’s not that reason,” he said with a sigh. He put his arm around my waist. I’m not used to this kind of skinship. “It’s already late, your appa needs me. By the way, it’s really nice meeting you again ~~~-ah, hope you take care of my Myungsoo” she said as I stood up, she joined me stand up and waved goodbye. I bowed as she left the living room.

 

As soon as we heard the door close, I asked him “What’s the reason of why I need to act as your fiancée?” I was so curious lately. “I’m getting tired of mom and dad setting me up blind dates with other girls who wants me” he replied and I blinked.

 

Getting tired? So that's the only reason why I need to act? 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lame chapter again… I think? But yeah, I’m inspired nowadays.

 

:D L’s only getting tired of blind dates.

 

:) So is the story getting interesting or boring?

 

Just comment! >.<

 

Wah~! This update is too early for me~!

 

Btw, I appreciate your comments!

 

Thank you and for those who subscribed… thank you too!~ :D

 

Don’t forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBEandBEFRIEND!

 

Because if you will,

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L

 

Will love you more than what you thought~

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

P.S

I might update later~ -_^