Chapter 7:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

60 subbies~ yay!

 

Well, I’m back! :) I was so happy earlier because me and my crush *ahem* my friend I mean were partners for the whole grading period! I hope that this will be the start of something new… haha.

 

… Just enjoy the seventh chapter of “Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

But before you start reading, what’s the special occasion tomorrow?

 

And follow me on twitter: @iheartkavs

Add me on facebook if you have one: http://www.facebook.com/kavs1412?ref=tn_tnmn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s Tuesday morning but it’s not the same, Myungsoo is here. We’re still at the beach; maybe I can have some fun. As stood up from the bed, I fixed it and felt something wrapping around my finger. I looked at my hand saw the thing he bought and help me wore last night. Automatically, I smiled and returned back to what I am doing.

 

“I saw that smile you were having just seconds ago”

 

“Ah!” I was surprised of Myungsoo. He scared the hell out of me even though it’s early in the morning. “It’s so nice seeing you like that, I hope you can smile more than what I am thinking” he said, is it a compliment or a piece of advice? Somehow, I feel fluttered.

 

“Prepare yourself, we’re having breakfast at a nearby restaurant” he said as he walked out of my sight, I nodded ‘hm’ sound and finished what I am doing. I took a bath and changed into comfy but trendy clothes.

 

He’s waiting for me at the living room, ready to go with me. He grabbed my hand but he didn’t drag me. He walked with the same pace I have. “Is it near or do we have to use the car?” I asked and he shook his head “It’s only walking distance” he answered and that gained him slow countless nods from me.

 

As he said, it’s walking distance but it’s freaking hot here! Good thing that I bring my summer hat and shades. As we are walking, we are passing through different shops that I can’t even imagine a paradise like this will have. Even high-end brands are here. “Sometimes, me and my brother usually shop here” Myungsoo said as we walk. He stopped on his tracks and that made me stop too.

 

“We’re here~” he said and I looked at the shop he is saying. It’s a café, honestly… I really want to spend my mornings with a cup of coffee. It energizes me and makes my day flows in the mood.

 

We ate pancakes, he’s got hot chocolate and I have coffee with me. I’m having a great morning. As soon as we’re finished, I washed my hands and he needs to use the washroom.

 

After I washed my hands, I walked out of the restroom but I bumped into another person who just walked out of the men’s restroom too. “Sorry,” I apologized. I looked up at him and was shocked to see his face.

 

“L.joe?” I said his nickname

“~~~~?” He said back

“Uh…” Myungsoo then uttered as he opened the door

 

Great, he’s back and I don’t know what will happen next. Why would it have to be him? All I know he’s in America having a nice life with his family and he’s so called Chinese girl crush.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gah! It’s Dino Woo *Dongwoo* day tomorrow~!

I greeted him in advance earlier when I was writing this chapter.

Oh, have you seen Baby Soul? The one who is featured in “Crying” of INFINITE H?

 

She’s beautiful! She looks like half Park Bom and G.Na! :D

 

Have you heard about the upcoming 5-7 member girl group of YG? Sorry but I’m one of those blackjacks and VIPs out there.

How about the upcoming girl group of Woollim? I hope that they’re interesting and not a flirt! :)

 

If you have a twitter… just trend: #jjangdongday :”>

 

Oh, don’t forget to comment, subscribe and befriend with me if you haven’t!

 

Because WOOHYUNSUNGGYUDONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOLHOYA&L

 

Loves you! *throws Namstar hearts together with INFINITE*

 

Lots of love,

kavs_6k