Chapter 24:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

So guys, I have a big announcement… uh… I think this story is going to end soon. I don’t want a long story my maximum is 35 chapters while my minimum is 30 chapters. I’m going to make a Sungyeol based story after this. Well, I’m going to make a sequel for this… :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up with Myungsoo by my side. He’s so handsome when he sleeps. Why does he have to be a perfect creature in the world? I looked at his perfect jaw line, his kissable lips. I love every detail of it. Last night, I felt his lips. It’s so soft. I wonder how many girls did those lips touched. “Good morning” he suddenly greeted, his eyes are still closed. It made me jumped a little. “Yah!” I then reacted, he gave me a chuckle. “Is that the way you greet your jagiya?” he asked as he opened his eyes a bit and pouted. Omo, that made him look cute more.

 

“Come to think of it…” I tried to change the topic, and guess what… he bought it like what he did yesterday. “What is it?” he asked “We must be preparing for our wedding” I added. Yeah, he said last night that he needs to wait for three months, right? “Oh” he uttered, I smiled. “When are we going to prepare? I mean, we already spend the whole week with those trolling guys. With them in our house and this villa” I asked. “Maybe tomorrow, we’ll be able to look for a dress by that time, right?” he asked me back, closing his eyes again and hugging my waist.

 

“Let’s sleep again” he said and I nodded. After that, we slept for another two hours. Our sleep is only ruined when someone barged in, “L! ~~~-ah! It’s time to wake up!” I heard Sungyeol-oppa’s shout. My eyes automatically opened when I heard him. L is still heavily asleep as he’s one of the two heavy sleepers here in Infinite. (The heavy sleeper alongside Dongwoo xD) “Aish, L is really a heavy sleeper” Sungyeol-oppa said as I chuckled. “Yeah” I muttered with countless nods. “Sungyeol-oppa… not trying to be rude but can you go down? Just say to Infinite that wait for us, I’m going to be the one who will wake Myungsoo up” I said and he nodded with a huge smile. “Okay!” he gave me thumbs up and sped off downstairs. He’s really hyper.

 

“Hm, you’re a heavy sleeper, huh?” I said to the sleeping L. “This is the only way to wake you up” I added as I kissed his cheek. And yeah, he woke up. He even sat up straight quickly. “Good morning again” he greeted me while he’s rubbing his eyes. “They said that you’re a heavy sleeper…” I sighed “But I guess a kiss on your cheek makes you wake up that fast” I continued with a chuckle. He laughed at me.

 

“Aigoo~ you’re such a very cute kid, jagiya~” I said to him as I pinched his cheeks not that tight. He’s very cute~ haha

 

Just by looking at him makes my day lighter and bubblier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

24th chapter is up! :)

 

Don’t worry it’s not the end though… remember that there’s always this sequel thing we’re saying~

 

So do you want pre-debut photos?

 

I’ve got a lot of them through the internet! xD

 

Haha :D 

 

So before all of that I wanted you to know that:

  • COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND if you haven’t
  • SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

Pre-debut photos cr: Somewhere in the net and their owners

Dongwoo:

Hoya:

Sunggyu:

Woohyun:

Sungjong:

Sungyeol:

Myungsoo:

 

and a GIF of Myungsoo:

 

that's all and thank you~! :D