Chapter 21:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

 

21st chapter! >.< Sorry if it’s not what you expected~ *pouts*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As our feet landed on the white sand, he grabbed my hand and said “Let’s take a walk, shall we?” I just nodded in reply and let him drag me to who-knows-where. I looked at my surroundings; this island has a feel of Maldives. It makes me want to spend time more here. After minutes, Myungsoo stopped on his tracks and I stopped on my own too. I looked at him with curiosity, “Why?” I asked and he let go off my hand. He then turned to me with a smirk on his face.

 

Uh-oh, it seems like I know what he’s up to. “Yah, Myungsoo” I muttered his name, I stepped backward and he stepped forward too. Every step I take, he walks forward. I ran and he’s already at my back. He’s a fast runner, how can I even escape from him? We played tag for about ten minutes. I called for a rest and he gave me a nod, approving.

 

I breathed the air and exhaled it afterwards. I sat on the white sand of the beach and he sat beside me as well. We looked at each other’s faces, awkward silence again. “You’re really beautiful” he complimented me; I blushed to what he said. Why does he always make me fluttered? He’s the only boy in my world that makes me feel I’m in heaven. He makes me forget all the things that I want to forget and… keeps his promise unlike any other.

 

I think he’s the one who I’ve been waiting for. He’s the person who is meant to be with me and will take care of me. But I’m afraid to love again. “~~~?” he called my attention, my eyes blinked. “It seems like you’re in a deep thought” he said and I shook my head “Nope,” I lied and he sighed. He cupped my face with his left hand, “Don’t think deep, just have fun with me and the rest of Infinite later” he said as I nodded with a smile.

 

He let go off me, “Thank you” I thanked him “I’m grateful that you’re here with me” I added. I then received a chuckle from him, “It’s nothing my jagiya” he said and ruffled my hair. I smiled at him warmly; he stopped ruffling my hair and then stood up. I looked at him, “Now where were we?” he asked as I widened my eyes “Yah! Don’t say that we’re going to continue tag!” I shouted at him and he nodded, playfully.

 

I stood up from where I am sitting and then ran for my life again. And we stayed like that for another 20 minutes. As I am slowing down, he took the chance to grab me by the waist and hug me from the back. “Gotcha” he muttered in my ear and that tickle a little. He chuckled and joined him too. That’s when he carried my bridal style and then threw me on the clear water. “Yah Kim Myungsoo!” I shouted his name and then he shrugged. I’m wet with the sea water. My caftan is no longer dry. I have no choice but to show my vintage two-piece swimsuit.

 

I then stripped out of my caftan; I hold it as I walked towards to the direction of Myungsoo. I saw him looking at me like I was a hot model back there when I stripped out of my cover-up. I stood up beside him and whispered “Why? Is it your first time to see a girl stripping her cover-up?” I asked him and he looked at me. “Well, yeah” he replied “First time to see you strip like that” he added and I giggled.

 

“Oh L, ~~~! What are you doing here? We’ve been looking for the both of you!” Sunggyu-oppa’s voice was heard by the both of us as another yacht caught our attention. I can feel Myungsoo face palming himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update! :O and sorry if this chapter isn’t what you expected… -_-

 

I’m really, really sorry! *bows a 90 degree bow*

 

But I promise you that the next update will be more interesting…

 

But please just give me some time… because I’m really busy.

 

I’m really sorry! >.<

 

Don’t worry;

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you ♥

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

PS:

it's up to you if you're going to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND