Chapter 10:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Maybe I’m a having a writer’s block… and I don’t know why. Maybe I’m disappointed?

 

Hope I get some strength from you guys :D

 

Uh… I had a little change in Chapter 09… It’s not NAM GYURI but PARK GYURI… maybe I was thinking of Woohyun so much? Haha joking :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We went back to Seoul, since Myungsoo doesn’t want to miss any day of work anymore and I don’t want to see L.joe… we insisted that going back to Seoul is a great idea.

 

“You’re different, ~~~-ah”

 

That phrase keeps ringing inside my head, it’s like music in my ears for me. It seems like I want to hear it everyday. He doesn’t know how happy I am when he said that to me last night. It feels like I’m proud of myself that I’m different from all those girls who flirts and clings to a man because of money.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” I heard Myungsoo, I am shocked. My eyes blinked, I’m smiling? He chuckled, “You look pretty… you must smile always” he said and that made me flutter, I felt butterflies inside my stomach.

 

Aish Han ~~~~! Don’t say you’re in love with someone who just asked you to act as his fiancée! But he didn’t say that falling in love is a violation, right?

 

“Are you hungry?” he asked and I shook my head in denial, “How about you?” I asked and he shook his head as well. “How about we cook barbeque at the mansion?” he asked, that’s a great idea. It’s been a long time since I have eaten barbeque. “That’s a nice idea!” I said and he smiled.

 

After thirty minutes, we’re in front of the mansion. Excited and all, I couldn’t wait to eat barbeque with him. I entered inside and changed into comfy clothes. He did so too and went outside with me. We set the barbeque stove and meat.

 

While he cooks the meat at the barbeque stove, I sat on the edge of the pool and started dipping half of my legs on it. It feels so refreshing. But suddenly I got bored again, I want to help Myungsoo.

 

I stood up and walked to him, “Can I help?” I asked and he shrugged “You can do what you want to do” he said, what I want to do huh? I walked back to the pool and dipped my hands.

 

I walked back to him and he looked at me. I sprinkled the water on his face and that made him irritated. Good thing that he’s finished cooking the meat.

 

He put the plate above the table and walked closer to me, I started to run and he runs after me. While we are running around the back of the mansion, we are laughing and all.

 

This is so fun but when I started to loose breath, I stopped and he caught me by the waist. Suddenly, we slipped and I ended up on top of him.

 

I felt something on my lips

.

.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes widened, my lips is on top of his. I pulled back but his strong pair of arms around my waist are so strong. 

 

I felt my heart suddenly beating violently, butterflies are starting to form inside my stomach again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How about this update?

 

Well, they kissed! And Myungsoo wants it!

 

:] I can’t say something… haha MENTAL BLOCK.

 

All I can say is that

 

COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND if you haven’t!

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k