Chapter 19:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

19th chap and it’s raining here…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its 9:3O am and I’m wide awake. Infinite is still asleep, maybe they’re dreaming about different girls. I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. I cooked scrambled egg and toasted bread, I even prepared a coffee. As I was placing the serving plates, someone stood up by the archway of the dining room.

                                                                                                  

“Oh,” I muttered and smiled at Sungyeol who sat on one of the chairs. “Good morning ~~~-ah” he greeted and I nodded in reply with a smile. “Scrambled eggs, eh?” he looked at the food served at the table. I sat across him; I cut a piece of the scrambled egg and placed it on his plate. “Kansahamnida” he thanked me.

 

“Sungyeol-oppa, not trying to be mean but… why is everyone here?” I asked and he looked up at me. “L told us about L.joe” he said. What? He told Infinite about L.joe? “And because we have connections to some other people close to L.joe, we know that he’s following you everywhere through their updates” he added. Yah, when do L.joe started to stalk me?

 

I just nodded my head, then he ruffled my hair “Don’t worry, Infinite will protect you” he said and I smiled widely. He stopped ruffling my hair and started to stuff his mouth with the toasted bread and scrambled egg. Is this the feeling of having some close friends protecting you? It feels so good and relieving that I have everyone to protect me from danger.

 

“Ahem,” I heard Myungsoo faked a cough then random familiar voices laughed behind him. I looked at their direction and laughed. “Someone is jealous, eh?” I said and everyone nodded except for Myungsoo. “Me? Jealous? Hah, it’s nothing” he said and I shook my head at his silliness. “Let’s have breakfast now! It’s bad to miss a meal in the morning!” Woohyun said and started to sit beside Sungyeol. Later on, everybody started to dig in.

 

Just as when Myungsoo is finished, Sungjong said something that is fun to do. “How about we go to the beach? There are only few people who are swimming and sun bathing, isn’t that fun?” I nodded in agreement just as everybody did.

 

“What are we waiting for? After 30 minutes… we must be all finished and ready to go!” he said and everybody except for Myungsoo and Sungyeol (Lol Myungyeol?) left the kitchen to prepare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another boring chapter, isn’t it?

 

Well, I was listening to “The One that Got Away” by Katy Perry and I like to create a story using the story implied to the lyrics.

 

:D it’s the LSS or what we call: “Last Song Syndrome”

 

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND because L will really go Jiu on you >:O

 

Haha :D

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

Loves you all~

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

macro attack again? haha :D