Chapter 9:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

73 subscribers… not that bad :D

 

I still need to be positive in order to continue this story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah tell me,” Myungsoo said for the sixth time. He’s been bugging me since we started walking to the villa, he’s irritating. I never knew that he’s like this. “What if I say yes?” I replied back as I stopped in the front porch of the villa. “Then spill everything to me” Is he nuts?! “I’ll reply but for god’s sake… I don’t want to spill everything to you” I answered back. I then opened the door leaving him there.

 

As I walk inside, I walked straight to the living room and sat on the armchair, “So it means yes?” he asked and I nodded, sighing. “Nothing’s gonna hurt if you tell your past, right? Look,” he put his finger on above his chin, as if thinking of something “I tell you mine and you tell me yours afterwards” he said, but I’m not that interested on his story and such. “It’ll not hurt besides it’s just the past” he said. That’s right, it’ll not hurt… he sat in front of me, Indian sit, and started.

 

He told me about this girl who he dated for two years, she’s Park Gyuri. He said that she’s pretty and the complete package. They became the ‘it’ couple in their school. All she wants is to be loved by someone like him to which came true. He loves her, until one day a guy who came back from America ruined it all.

 

This guy who came from America met Gyuri inside the school, Myungsoo admitted that this guy is good looking and smart. All he knows that Gyuri is busy but she just got busted by him when Myungsoo saw them kissing. She cheated on him. Myungsoo said that he still loves her but he doesn’t think that she regretted all that she did and wants to come back on his arms.

 

After what he shared, it gave me the strength to share mine to him. “This is just a simple story, me and L.joe are a couple too with plans for the future. We’re having a relationship like what other couples have, fighting but then making up later on. I was happy with him because he cherishes me and takes care of me…” I started sobbing, “He cheated on me too… with a Chinese girl who’s just being ignored at our school. She became loved and L.joe finally gave in and asked for a break up, I was wondering why but he said those hurtful words like: ‘I don’t love you anymore’. I still love L.joe, I even followed him to the airport without him knowing. The reason why he went to America because of that girl…”

 

Tears started to flow down through my eyes down to my cheeks, Myungsoo then stood up and hugged me. I didn’t hesitated to hug back “You’re different, ~~~-ah” he whispered to my ear and that made me hug him tighter, “You’re different from those girls, I’m really glad that I met you. I’m sorry if I made you tell me your bad past with L.joe” he said and I nodded.

 

I’m so glad that I met you too, Myungsoo. Thank you for making me feel better after I shared this to you, thank you for comforting me.

 

Please make me forget L.joe more and more, I want to start a new beginning with someone different yet nice.

 

The reason why I agreed to this is that I want to forget the past…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ninth chapter~ I think this is the best update I made…

 

Haha I don’t know :D

 

All I know is that all of my readers are enjoying this…

 

So will Myungsoo help you forget L.joe?

 

But what if this “L.joe” keeps coming back to you? Will you be able to forget about him?

 

Find out at the next updates~!

 

COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND if you haven’t!

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNDONGWOOHOYASUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Really loves you!

 

:) *throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

Follow me on twitter: @iheartkavs

Add me on facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/kavs1412?ref=tn_tnmn

 

oh, it's Teen Top's L.joe's birthday today... :D