Chapter 18:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

123 subscribers~! :D Myungsoo is a Myungtroll because he makes the INSPIRITS worry about his tweet when there is nothing to worry about!

                              

Today, I saw a video of INFINITE’s preview of their Winter Single: “White Confession”. His (Myungsoo’s) tweet ‘...여러분에게고백할게있습니다이렇게밖에전해드리지못해죄송합니다... 사실은’ (in English: ‘...everyone, I have a confession. I'm sorry I can't tell you any other way... the truth is’) is just related to the video.

 

He made INSPIRITS and me worried about him. To be honest, when I saw the tweet, I was like: “Omona?! What happened?!” then I started to freak out! Well, he’s really a MYUNGTROLL! :D that’s my new nickname for him. Well, INFINITE is a group of TROLLS after all!

 

But why black dp when the song’s title is “WHITE Confession”?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I slept all the way through the flight; it’s a surprise that I didn’t even felt sick. We’re here already at Jeju. As we walked down the plane, he insisted to carry both of our bags again. I have no problem with it, he wants to be kind and all but sometimes I don’t want the thought of me abusing it.

 

As soon as I saw the car, I entered inside while he is putting our bags at the front compartment. He entered the car after he closed the compartment then drove to another villa that he claims ours.

 

As we stepped on the front porch of the villa, I want to take a rest. The villa has a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a swimming pool, a garden, bathrooms and has… many bedrooms. I slept on the masters’ bedroom because it’s the biggest room inside the villa.

 

I slept inside for two hours straight without anyone even bothering me. I opened my eyes seeing the same arrangement of things like earlier. I smiled and stood up slowly. Then I heard familiar noises downstairs like shouting and laughing of familiar boys.

 

“Are they the friends of Myungsoo here in Jeju?” I asked myself and walked downstairs, “Ah ~~~!” I heard Sunggyu-oppa’s voice, I nodded but suddenly realized something, he isn’t the only familiar guy who is here. INFINITE is all over the place. “Why are they here?” I asked to Myungsoo gasping in shock “I don’t know either” he replied glaring at the group “Don’t say that you don’t want us here~” Woohyun then did an aegyo (in which he doesn’t even do in front of his hyungs off cam).

 

I chuckled at his cuteness, “Aniyo~” I replied and Myungsoo tsked, “I just want some lone time with her…” he muttered and I acted like I didn’t heard it, “What is it?” I asked and he shook his head blushing “N-n-nothing” he said walking to the direction of the kitchen.

 

Six expensive traveling bags are lying on the floor, “Oh why don’t you put your bags inside the vacant rooms?” I asked to INFINITE who is playing around the living room. They stopped and then looked at me, they then nodded and grabbed their bags. They walked upstairs, when they pass through me they smile and wave their hand, and find for comfortable rooms.

 

I walked to the kitchen, looking at Myungsoo. I crossed my arms “What did you said earlier? Don’t worry, they have gone to their rooms” I said walking to him, I stood up by his side “You want some lone time with me?” I asked and he looked at me.

 

I smirked, “It seems like INFINITE is making it hard for you” I said and giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

>.< I hope this chapter is not that boring~

 

:D MYUNGTROLL~! He made me worried for nothing!

 

>:O

 

But I still love him~! :)

 

Oh, L said that you must SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND if you haven’t or else he’s gonna go Jiu on you!

 

Only joking~ :D

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNDONGWOOHOYASUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you! :)

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

how about a macro attack? is it okay with you?

Macros cr: livejournal, photobucket & tumblr

 

:D oh, I want to advertise something, is it okay with you too? :D

 

"HOLIC - A shop that grant wishes"

here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/106472/holic-a-shop-that-grant-wishes-comedy-fantasy-mystery-

it's a fanfic made by my unni: "ImAChodingGirl" :D

featuring: INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol and of course, YOU! :D hehe