Chapter 6:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Another update for this day *sighs*, I’m so lonely today. I wonder why I don’t feel okay, is it that he’s not with me today? :O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

As we are walking on the side walk, having a window shopping, we then saw a jewelry shop. Myungsoo stopped as we saw it. He’s looking at the different displayed diamond rings. They’re beautiful, I want to wear them. Myungsoo then dragged me somewhere else. I feel a little disappointed but I don’t know why. Is it because that he didn’t buy an engagement ring? No, that’s impossible.

 

An hour passed and as we are half way done to what we are eating, he stood up. “Just wait for me here, I’m going to buy something” he said and I just nodded. I continued to eat. He came back after twenty minutes. As he entered the restaurant, he put something in his pocket and smiled. It felt weird for me.

 

“Why are you smiling?” I asked as he approached our table, “Nothing, let’s go now?” he asked and I nodded. He paid the bill and dragged me again to his car. Again, this is really weird and suspicious. Then I noticed that he is driving into another way, we’re not driving back home.

 

I feel something fishy here. “Where are we going?” I asked to him and he shook his head “I’m not going to tell you” he added and I sighed. I easily gave up and looked outside through the window. I then slept on the way to some place I don’t know.  

 

“~~~, wake up” I heard Myungsoo and I slowly opened my eyes. “We’re now here” he said and I blinked, “Where?” I asked and he chuckled. “Our beach residence” he replied. I sat up straight as I rubbed my eyes. “Beach residence?” I wander my eyes around. Yes, we’re in a beach but why?

 

He gets out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out too and walk to the modern villa waiting for us. As I am walking he blindfolded me, I was in a panic. Don’t tell me I am getting kidnapped again. “Where will you bring me?!” I shouted and I heard him chuckle and shushed.

 

“We’re going to the back of the villa, don’t panic. I don’t even have an intention to you or something else” he said as he guided me to the ‘back of the villa’ he is saying. I just obeyed.

 

Then after five minutes of walking, he un-do the blindfold and to my surprise… it’s nice around here. I saw a table for two in front of us beside the large swimming pool. “Wah… it’s so nice here!” I complimented.

 

He dragged me again, hell yeah he’s dragging me everywhere. “Sit here” he said as he faced the chair to me. I obeyed him again and waited for something to come.

 

As we all know, expect the unexpected. “Uh… this is my first time proposing to a girl, well, it’s a shame that I didn’t even buy you a ring…” he said, he’s like remembering a script he made. “I know all girls dream for the best engagement and the best wedding but I ruined it. You’re going to marry me. First, I’m sorry if I’m going to ruin it and thank you for agreeing” he stated, he knelt down before me.

 

“Will you marry me, Han ~~~?” I was surprised to what he asked showing a velvet blue box that I partly saw earlier. He opened it and it showed the engagement ring that I want to wear.

 

Yes” I replied with a smile, he sighed in relief and put the ring on my finger. “I have no choice but to say yes, right?” I asked back and he chuckled

 

I looked at it and smiled widely. But too bad that this ring isn’t given by the one I really love.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So… he proposed and she said yes. Well, she has no choice but to say yes, right?

 

Haha :D

.

.

.

.

 

OH GOSH! 50 SUBSCRIBERS! Can’t believe it! :D

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Really loves you! XD

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

 

But if you haven’t, you need to! :)

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k