Chapter 13:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

So… I HAVE A POSTER ALREADY! :D yay!

 

Big thanks to Coffee_Bunny :)

 

And whoa, look at the subscribers… 92 subscribers?! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So his umma dragged us to a restaurant, we ate there. As we are half-way done with our dish, she started a conversation. “So how are you with my dear Myungsoo?” she asked and I looked at her. “We’re doing fine, umma” I replied. “Oh, is that so? That’s great then,” she giggled “Did you know that you’re the first girl Myungsoo introduced personally to me? Moonsoo said that Myungsoo dates girls but doesn’t even bring them home” she said and I nodded, but wait, who’s Moonsoo?

 

“Uh umma,” I called her attention, she looked at me with a smile “Who’s Moonsoo?” I asked. My gaze then turned to Myungsoo. I heard his umma giggled “Oh my bad, my bad. Moonsoo is his younger brother” she replied to me as I looked at her.

 

“Anyeong haseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida, born on March 13, 1992. Raised up by a couple who knows a lot when it comes to business, I have a brother younger who is two years younger than me. Anyways, nice meeting you”

 

Oh, he said that he has a younger brother but he didn’t even care to give me his little brother’s name. His younger brother might be cute than him~ haha :”D

 

After minutes, his umma’s phone rang. She picked it up and replied, “As in now? You need the both of us there?” she then nodded “Okay, we’re going” she added and hanged up. She looked at me with sad eyes, “~~~-ah, Myungsoo and I needs to go to the office, there’s something we need to work out” she said.

 

“Don’t worry, the dinner is paid already. Just leave whenever you feel like it” she added as she pulled two paper bags including mine from Myungsoo. She handed them to me, “Here’s your paper bags and my gift for you, hope you use them” she said and I nodded. I stood up as she was pulling me for a kiss on the cheek. After her, Myungsoo pecked me on the lips. I blushed again and he giggled.

 

“Be careful, neh?” he said and I just nodded dumfounded. He walked behind his umma. I sat on the chair and grabbed the paper bags. After ten minutes, I left the restaurant. I walked through the side walk and admired the street.

 

I realized that I’m one lucky girl who got kidnapped and was sold to a kind young man who loves me. I mean, very lucky because I live like a princess not like a slave.

 

As I am walking, I accidentally bumped into a person. I dropped two of my bags but gladly they just carry clothes. “Oh sorry,” a familiar voice said as the person who bumped into me gave me my two bags. I get it from him “Kansahamnida” I thanked as I looked at his face.

 

His smooth porcelain skin, his lovely eyes, his smooth hair and everything perfect on him appeared before me. It’s L.joe

 

“L.joe?” I was dumbfounded. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist, “~~~-ah, please… I’ve gotta explain. I just came back from America just for you” he said as I looked at him with wide eyes, “For me?” I asked and he nodded.

 

Gosh, is this luck or misfortune? Why did he appear before me when everything’s alright and smooth? Is this really my fate? Please tell me….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Still shocked about the poster and the subscribers…

 

This is so unexpected, I didn’t even know a reader of mine is busily making a poster for me.

 

Haha :D anyways, how’s the chapter?

 

Is it boring? Leaves you unsatisfied?

 

Poster credits to: Coffee_Bunny

 

She did her best and I appreciate it! >.<

 

Haha

 

Just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND if you haven’t!

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L

 

And maybe CAPCHUNJILJOENIELCHANGJO&RICKY loves you too!

 

xD

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

Moonsoo is real just like Daeyeol and I'm not kidding. Moonsoo somewhat looks like Dongwoon of B2ST as the others said. haha :D