Chapter 26:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved
I'm tired of fitting ten gowns, it's been an hour since I've fitted on the first gown showed to us. I don't know why Myungsoo keeps saying no to each. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the gowns and then he's going to say no. All of them are definitely my type! Bubble gown, backless, and etcetera. As the assistant helped me with the gown, she said "Mr. Kim is lucky," she looked and smiled at me through the mirror, I didn't hesitated to smile back. "He have you, ms. Han" she added. She stand up straight and then excused herself. She walked out of the fitting room, leaving me with the gown. I slid out of it and then put on my dress since Myungsoo called for a break. As I am finished putting my clothes, I heard the owner say "Why do you keep saying no? Is it that Gyuri fitted those gowns too? What a pity, she left you" by that, I think I understand why Myungsoo is saying no to all of these gowns I just fitted on. "Well, I heard that she's getting married too" she added, she's going too far. But as I eavesdrop a little more, he said "~~~ is the one I love now, she's different from the y Park Gyuri" that made me smile, he really knows how to defend "Gyuri is just another girl I loved from the past, she's nothing but a girl full of desires for money" he added. Yeah, that's right. I noticed that I was taking long inside the fitting room, they might think that I'm eavesdropping. I grabbed the gown and then walked out of the fitting rooom. The owner of the shop then came out of the room, irritated and annoyed. I gave Myungsoo two thumbs up as he looks at my direction and the door closes. "That's the best answer" I said and he nodded. "Aish... I'm tired" I said and poute. Sitting beside him. "Then let hubby cuddle with you" he said and I giggled. We cuddled and talked about what will be our life after marriage. He said that he wants to live in a house away from the city, like a high place or somewhere. I nodded in agreement when he said that. We have so many plans for the future. He held my hand and then kissed it, "You're the most beautiful creature that I want to see first and last everyday" he said and I smiled at him. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So it's my 13th birthday haha :D surprised at my age? Well, I updated by the tab so forgive me if you're having a hard time reading but please bear with me. *throws Namstar hearts* SunggyuWoohyunHoyaDongwooSungyeolSungjong&L loves you :)