Chapter 23:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

23rd chapter!!! >.< enjoy! :3

 

Haha I’m such a kid, I’m watching “Phineas and Ferb” with my bro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a day of being at the beach having fun, we decided to go back to the villa. I’m still surprised of what Myungsoo did, I mean, I didn’t even expected him to kiss me in front of Infinite!

 

“Still surprised?” Myungsoo, from the back, asked. I turned around to face him and gave him a nod. He’s with the puppy named ‘Koko’, I think. “Is this Koko?” I asked to him, grabbing the dog from him. “Yeah” he replied to me. I played with the puppy with Myungsoo.

 

“I hope that Infinite will not ruin our moment again” he said, I chuckled. “You’re gonna be with me alone once we get married. I mean, Infinite can’t ruin our moment when we’re having our honeymoon, right?” I stated. That gained me a laugh from him, “Why don’t we get some for tonight?” he asked and I shook my head. “I’m a sensible girl, there’s no way I’m doing ‘it’ with you before our marriage” I said, looking at his eyes.

 

“Then I have to wait for three weeks before I get you” he said, I nodded in reply. “Oh, what is Infinite doing?” I changed the topic, “They’re at the living room” he replied, why is Infinite always in the living room? Playing again maybe? I gave Koko to Myungsoo then went downstairs.

 

“Are you all hungry?” I asked to them while walking down the stairs “~~~-ah, we’re all hungry” Woohyun-oppa standing up “And I wanna cook too” he added and I nodded. We both walked to the kitchen and then prepared dinner. At first we are fighting over what will be the food and then we decided to cook both.

 

After thirty minutes of cooking, dinner is prepared. “Where do you want to have dinner? Outside or inside?” I asked to him, it took him a few seconds before he replies. “Outside will be fun” he said and I nodded. We took the food outside. As we walk towards the door, Sunggyu-oppa then grabbed the plate I am holding and someone from them blind folded me.

 

“Noona, I’ll be guiding you first” Sungjong said as I nodded. I believe that he’s not going to harm me or something. I let him guide me towards to a place, after minutes of walking slowly. He then takes off the blind fold. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see the garden was lit up by vanilla scented candles and a romantic table for two at the middle. The swimming pool has hundreds of rose’s petals floating.

 

I smiled to what I saw. “Noona, I hope that you’ll enjoy this with hyung” he said and I nodded.

 

I walked towards the table for two and then looked at the approaching Myungsoo. “Surprised?” he asked and I nodded “This day is full of surprises” I said and chuckled “Yeah,” he replied with a smile. “Are you the one who planned this?” I asked to him and he shook his head “Infinite prepared this” he said.

 

I smiled and walked nearer to him, I kissed him again, not surprised that he kissed back. I’ll be enjoying this night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how’s this chapie? :3 romantic eh?

 

Haha I’m laughing out loud when I saw your comments again. I was like, “Haha Infinite’s occupation is ing, I wonder how much is the salary?” and like that.

 

Love you guys!!!! ♥

 

Keep on commenting because it will make me create the story more interesting~

 

:)

 

SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND if you haven’t to, okay?

 

Because:

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

Oh if you have an account on twitter… don’t be shy to follow me, neh?

Its @iheartkavs :D

 

Macro attack again:

 

Cr: yeahinfinitemacros.tumblr.com

so that's all :3 enjoy~