Chapter 1:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Okay, it’s your P.O.V… :O so sorry if this is kinda late… MIANHE! *bows* I’m busy with school works nowadays so don’t expect me to update every night!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yeah… Okay… Bye…” I heard a deep voice said as I woke up “Oh,” the voice then muttered “You’re awake” it continued. I looked at the person who owns the deep voice talking to me. As my eyes landed on his, I was mesmerized by his looks. “Where am I?” I asked, taking off my eyes of him and scanning the room. It’s futuristic.

 

He stood up from the armchair he is recently sitting on, he replied “You’re in my room” I looked under the covers and saw my clothes still on. I sighed in relief “Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything to you” he said walking to the desk beside the flat screen TV. “Who are you?” I asked curious who he really is. I stood up from the bed and started fixing it. “Kim Myungsoo son of the CEO of Lee-Kim Co.” Lee-Kim Co.?... He must be super rich then!

 

“Aren’t you going to bombard me questions why you’re here?” he asked me back, I blinked. Yeah, speaking of that… why am I here? “Tell me then,” I answered to him, he looked at me with a smirk on his face. “I bought you from somewhere” he said, I widened my eyes. Me? He bought me? My head suddenly ached. “Ouch…” I muttered, I put my hand above my forehead. Flashbacks returned to my head.

 

*flashback*

 

“Yah let me go!” I snarled, the two men in black who approached me grabbed both of my arms and dragged me to an unfamiliar van. I started kicking through the air, struggling on their grip. But the more I struggle, the more they tightened their grips on my arms. “Ah! It hurts! Why don’t you let me go?!” I snarled again, I don’t like this.

 

Then suddenly, my sight went dark upon going inside the van with those men who suddenly grabbed me.

 

*flashback ends*

 

“I remember now, two men in black kidnapped me” I said as I sighed again. I want to come back to my home… “You’re going to work for me” he stated as he flipped a page from the book, scanning it. I tilted my head, “W-w-w-work? What kind of work?” I stuttered, he might ask for something I can’t do. “Act as my fiancée”… W-H-A-T-T-H-E-H-E-L-L did he said? Act as his fiancée?! I don’t even know how to kiss! I’m an N-B-S-B (no boyfriend since birth) girl for freaking 19 years! I know it’s unbelievable, right? But that’s the truth.

 

“Being my fiancée won’t hurt plus you’ll have benefits” He added, benefits? “What kind of benefits then?” I asked, “You’ll have what you want just accomplish what I want you to do” he replied. I smirked “What I want huh?” I muttered and he nodded looking straight to my eyes.

 

I walked to him and stretched an arm, “I agree. I’m Han ~~~ by the way” I said and he shakes my hand “Good” he replied.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry! Very late… but as I promised… I updated, right? :)

 

Don’t forget to subscribe comment and befriends with me!

 

<3 tell me if it’s boring :)

 

To those who subscribed,

 

WOOHYUNSUNGGYUDONGWOOSUNGYEOLHOYASUNGJONG & L

 

LOVES YOU! <3

 

To those who commented too of course :)

 

So don’t forget to subscribe, ne?

 

Love,

kavs_6k