Chapter Eight

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stepped forward and hugged me. I was shocked. My comment was not really the best one, but it seems that she appreciated it so much. I know we are not kids anymore, and really I am feeling something that I liked it and such. I know I am not a kid anymore, but it feels like she wants to be close with me too. This is really killing me, this feeling is melting me.

 

"This is the first time I felt those breads are making sense in this world." She smiled at me. "Thank you very much, Yong."

"I have a question." I am really curious about this. "You are baker, but you don't have even a single type of measurement in your kitchen. I guess you must be a genius."

 

"I don't bake with my mind. I bake with my heart. And my heart measures the perfect flavor." She said meaningfully.

 

I sat down. "I admire you, being a free spirited person."

 

"Really?" She laughed. "Don't you know I am being hated for some people because of my personality?"

 

"Can't blame them. You are too care free."

 

"They shouldn't blame me. I didn't choose to this carefree. You can take it like it is biological." She giggled.

 

I look her into her beautiful eyes. "You know,"

"Know what?" She replied.

 

"We ran a lot with each other but we haven't really know each other. Deeply." I calmly said. I want her to know me better. Vice versa. "I am-"

 

She stopped me. "I'm not good with talking about myself. Like who's who." She smiled. "I'm contented with what I know about you. You are Jung Yonghwa, I call you Yong. That's all I need to know."

 

I smirked. "What if I am a serial killer? You are not even scared?" I joked.

 

She pouted. "Would a serial killer go to Hongkong? Would a serial killer eat sweets?" She asked playfully. "I don't think so."

 

I can't help but laugh. "You got me there. But really, you should know the people you encounter. Not all people are kind and innocent like you. You should know that this world is not a happy world."

 

"I know that, Yong." She became quiet. "And I am not kind to all people. You know, I don't actually interact with other people. I don't like having the strings attached.

 

On the note, I began to be curious. She is implying that I am the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter