Chapter Twentyfive

Blooming Days of Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is not getting any better. Once in while those lonely words are trouncing my head. What are the consequences of her not getting any better? Will she be going to feel alone, even the fact that I am here beside her? After months, will she even remember the times that I tried to make her feel delighted?

Will she be going to recall the words “I love you” that I am never going to be tired of saying?

She is not getting better means me not getting any better as well. I shrugged my head on the driver’s seat while Hye is sleeping. As I caress her hair, I can’t even imagine that there will be a time that things will be as blur as my tears crowded my eyes.

“What are you thinking, Yonghwa?” She opens her eyes are greeted me with a pretty smile.

“Things.” I smiled but it is not convincing.

“Like?” She asked.

“Like..” I pointed outside.

“Disneyland?” She screamed. “We are in Disneyland?!”

These are the things that I hope will never fade away. “Lady, it is not your first time to go here.” I stated.

She laughed. “I just recalled now.” Then she grinned. “But it feels like first time.”

I patted her head. “Let’s go Playmate. We are going play all day.”

Hye did not respond but pecked a kiss in my left cheek.

I don’t know what will happen to the future. And I know it won’t be easy and happy, but one thing for sure that I am certain. I love her. I love her that I desire things will get better.

 

 

***

“Why did you decide to come here?” She asked while we are entering the place. “You don’t like here, right?”

Looking at the same place seems nostalgic to me. The first time I came here with a reason just to lurk around, the fact that I don’t to waste Minhyuk’s effort to annoy me. I was kind of annoyed with childish stuffs and people feeling happy with shallow reasons. But now, I wish I can take back all those things, that maybe I should be thanking my friend Minhyuk. Now, having the person I want to spend the rest of my life and smiling to me endlessly – is more than enough.

I came to realized that spending the little happy things are more than enough for me. That those hopeful smiles are the ones that will keep me going.

“Not until you.” I smiled. “I feel very excited now.”

She rolled her eyes. “Childish.”

“Then we are a perfect match.” I clung to her arm.

Hye smiled.

“Just don’t make me ride on those twice.” I said. “I won’t buy even you say you don’t remember.”

“Scared boy.” She pouted. “Okay, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter