Staying Over

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throwing away the last piece of bloody cotton, I looked down at Lay's bandaged shoulder in satisfaction. After I carefully disinfected and bandaged up his wound, I let out a sigh and looked up at the other males who gazed at me intensely. I threw all the waste into a plastic bag and sealed it tight before tossing it aside.

"Who threw that fork?" I asked and looked at the boys.

The tall male who held the metal stick hung his head in shame and stepped out. "I did it. I just wanted to save him," he said quietly with guilt.

I shook my head in a scolding manner, "Save him? You really thought that fork you threw could have hurt me? If I chose to, I could have ended his life right here on the spot with no hesitation. Trust me, I've taken plenty of lives before, and I'm not afraid to take his as well."

Lay, who was now sitting on the couch looked over at me with a strange look in his eyes. All the males were quiet. I observed them more carefully. They all had the appearance of a regular human being, just like me. I didn't sense any bloodlust in their thoughts, or around them. If I didn't witness Lay and Chanyeol's extraordinary speeds and sensing abilities, I would never have guessed that they weren't human.

"What exactly are you guys?" I questioned out of the blue.

They shared a glance among themselves but didn't answer my question. One of the tall males walked towards me. From my observation, he was the tallest member in the group. "Who gave you the permission to question us? Right now, there are twelve of us in this room but only one of you. Now that Lay is out of danger, we could end you off right here," He said in a cold manner that reminded me of my own speech.

The door where I came in from was about two meters behind me which gave me a chance to escape before I get hurt. Judging by my observation, the only person that had a chance of catching me was Lay, but he was injured on his shoulder, and I had my dagger. Just in case I couldn't run, Lay was still in reach, I could use him again to escape. After reassuring myself with this plan, I felt calmer than before. 

"Come and get me, I want to see what you can do," I replied, refusing to back down. 

Before the tall male could respond, Lay spoke up, "Stop it, Kris, she just helped me bandage up and spared my life." 

After hearing Lay's words. The guy named Kris hesitantly backed away and shot me a glare. 

"May I take my leave?" I asked, "I'm tired and I have to get to school tomorrow. As long as you don't do harm to people, I'll figure something out between us. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding." I tried my best to come up with an excuse that could get me back home without a fight. Once I get back home, I would report this to Dee and let him take care of this suspicious group.

"It is late right now," a pretty boy with cute round cheeks said. He looked like the youngest person in the group. Judging by his height and body composition, he was probably the youngest and weakest. "You should stay here tonight," he suggested and smiled at me sweetly.

I was a little taken aback by his sudden request. If I stayed for the night, It could give me a chance to find out more about these males before calling Dee. I carefully weighed the consequences in my mind and decided to listen to him. "Should I stay? I mean I could easily slit your throats at night and run away," I asked with a bit of threatening tone in my voice.

"Don't be too full of yourself now, Miss Huntress. You won't be able to kill us, I can assure you. If you do, you'll never find your way back home," the cute male replied with the same pleasant smile on his face, and the rest of them nodded. Hearing his words, I suddenly realized why it took me so long to walk here with Lay. There must have been some kind of barrier around this strange house in the middle of nowhere.

I gulped and understood the situation I was in. I was basically like a chicken in a cage- unable to do anything except to wait to get slaughtered. I smiled nervously at them, "Okay, I'd be glad to stay..."

"That is a smart choice."

Since I was basically their prisoner, I followed all the rules to avoid being harmed. To start things off and build a safe relationship, I introduced myself as Abi, my identity used at school. It was pretty clear that they all knew I was a Hunter undercover, but I guess they decided to give me my privacy when none of them questioned about my real identity.

After I talked about myself, it was their turn to introduce themselves next. There were a total of twelve males, and they referred to each other as brothers. As they introduced themselves, I was grateful for my Hunter brain, because if I was a regular girl, there was no way I would have remembered their names, let alone match it to their too perfect face.

The first to begin was a male named Suho, he was the leader of the group, and a male with the most beautiful forehead I've ever seen in my life. Its beauty could not have been described with words. The second one who introduced himself was flawless, Sehun, I swear to god his sharp jawline could cut people open. The boy who invited me to stay over was next, his name was Xiumin. He had a round face with beautiful eyes, and was the only person with monolid in the group. I couldn't believe I was able to notice this distinctive feature of his. A male with long lashes went next, his name was Chen, and wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter