Another Kill

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the creepy texts I received on Wednesday, all the members of Exo were on the look out for any other peculiar incidents. Thursday flew by quickly. Lay and Luhan tried their best to follow the unknown number that sent me the text and traced it to a phone which was out of service of unavailable. It was a truly strange and creepy experience for me. 

I remained at Exo's house for the week because according to Suho, it was unsafe for me to go back to my own house and live alone. I figured I had nothing to lose if I stayed with them and get warm food everyday. 

On Friday morning, all of us woke up at our regular times and proceeded with our regular routine. D.O and Suho were both downstairs in the kitchen, chatting and cooking. Kai and Kris roamed around the house, showing off their upper body. The twelve males were quite fun to be around. I gradually grew closer to them as days passed by. They returned my dagger and other weapons back to me. I was very grateful for their trust.

I was giving my silver dagger a good polish when Suho called me from the kitchen. "Abi, are you busy?" He yelled from the other room. 

I stood up and headed to the kitchen. "No, do you need me for something?"

"Do you mind going to wake up the others. D.O made bacon sandwiches, it won't taste nearly as good cold. Beside, they had a good eight hours of sleep already," Suho said as he chopped up some vegetables on the cutting board. 

"Okay," I said and went through the rooms one by one to get the boys to wake up. From Xiumin, Chen, Kris, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, to Tao and Lay. Everything went along smoothly until I reached the room where Luhan, and Sehun slept. I knocked on the door to wake them up. No one answered. I knocked and called their names, still no one answered. What was wrong with them?

Without a second thought, I grabbed the handle and opened the door, only to find Sehun and Luhan curled up on the same bed. Underneath the thin covers, I made out the shape of Luhan's arms running down Sehun's back. I gasped slightly and looked at them in shock.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I exclaimed and backed out from the room. 

Luhan and Sehun looked up lazily. With a smirk on his flawless face, Luhan gazed at me. "Good morning, Abi. Do you want to join us?" 

I choked upon hearing his words but quickly returned to my normal disposition. "No thank you, may I please ask you two what you might be doing? Right now isn't a good time to mate, and I can't possibly understand the purpose of two males having . For all that you know, you can end up in adult diapers before retirement." 

Sehun quickly jumped up from the bed and shook his head. "No no no no no! We weren't doing anything of that sort. Luhan was just giving me a back scratch. They can be quite soothing you know."

I looked at the two of the in suspicion. "Oh really."

Luhan also got up from the bed. "Yeah, Sehun and I weren't doing anything," he said and chuckled. 

After all that was over, I brought everyone down stairs where the delicious scent of bacon roamed. We ate quickly and headed for school.

The walk from Exo's residence to the high school wasn't too long. It usually took around 30 minutes for us to arrive. If I had stayed in my own house, school would have been much closer. The road was busy, filled with people and cars heading to work. When we walked, I tried to keep my distance from the boys since I didn't want any attention from any passerby. With twelve males walking in a group, they looked like a gang of shady teenagers.

Suddenly, the sirens from police sounded in the distance and gradually grew closer.I watched as two police cars zoomed past followed by an ambulance. The lights flashed and the siren was loud. I looked at it and wondered what was up.

 

We each headed to our own classes once we arrived at school. Luhan and I went to math. After we put our things away and took our seats, Luhan turned to me. "Abi, are you ready?"

I looked at him, confused by his words. "Ready for what?"

"The math test of course," Luhan answered.

"Oh right," I said and came into realization after Luhan's reminder. Our teacher told us about the test on Wednesday, I forgot all about it. But it was no problem since I was confident in my math abilities in this class. "I am more than ready, how about you?" 

Luhan smiled, "Of course I am ready. Let's see who can get a higher mark okay? Loser has to buy movie tickets for Jurassic World."

I raised my eyebrows at his words. "Hey, when did say I'm going to see a movie?"

"You didn't say. I did. Come on Abi, it'll be fun. I know you've never been to a theater before," Luhan teased. 

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, fine. But don't come crying when you lose to me okay?" 

"I won't, don't worry," Luhan replied with a cocky smile. I looked away, concealing the smile in my eyes. I secretly looked forward to the movie Luhan was talking about. 

The test went by smoothly and the class was soon over. After handing in the papers, Luhan and I proceeded to our next class which was history. As soon as we arrived in our classroom, I felt my phone vibrate inside my sweater pocket. I was surprised to receive a call during school time. 

I took out the device and found out it was Dee who called me. I quickly exited the classroom into the busy hallway and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Good morning 14. I understand you are at school right now, but there has been another murder case around this area. Perhaps you have heard the commotions this morning. Right now, I need you to head over to the crime scene as soon as possible since you are the closest Hunter in that area. The data and measurements will be recorded by the police force, I want you to go and check for any signs of supernatural interference and decide if this case was committed by IT."

I was slightly disturbed by this message. "No problem. I got everything under control."

"Great. The location and other information will be send to you right now. Good luck 14. I would have went myself if I wasn't so far away from the city. I am on the trail of IT. It is relevantly close to me, but I just can't pinpoint the exact location. Something tells me we are getting close to the truth," Dee said.

"Oh really? Well I understand the situation right now. I'll head to the crime scene now and I'll report everything to you once I sort things out," I replied and hung up.

Time was tight, I decided to skip History class for today and walked away from the room. I wrapped a scarf around my neck and headed for the exit of the school. Standing by the doorway, a gust of chilly wind blew across the steps, making a mini snowstorm. I took out my phone and check for the location Dee promised to send me, and it was in my E-mail. 

I opened it and looked at the location which gave me a small shock. The location of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter