Forced Alliance

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinking my blurry eyes, I slowly began to come back to consciousness. I looked up and tilted my head to look around. I was in a familiar room, and I was sure I had stayed here before. With aching muscles, I struggled to sit up. When I did, I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear up my mind.

I gasped when I realized that this room was the room I stayed at in Exo's house. As soon as I remembered the events happened, everything clicked together in my mind and I quickly jumped out of the bed. I was captured by them, again. I thought I took the suicidal pill, how was I still alive? I looked around in confusion. I should have died on the spot.

After spacing out for a moment, I decided that I had to find a way out of here. I proceeded to walk to the door, but before I even took a step, something restrained my feet and caused me to fall face forward on the hard wooden floor. Startled, I quickly glanced down at my feet only to find chains around both of my ankles that connected to a steel pole in the wall.

"," I swore quietly and studied the chain on the floor before picking it up. I gripped onto the heavy steel chain and pulled hard. Unfortunately, it wasn’t some cheap thin steel that could be broken easily. I used all my strength to break it, but it was no use.

Suddenly, the door clicked open. My hands went to my pocket and reached for my silver dagger but I found nothing. My pocket was empty, Absolutely empty. There were no dagger, no money, no pills, no nothing. Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap... I'm screwed...

"Hey Abi, glad to see you up on your feet. By the way, don’t try to break the chain, it’s no use." I looked up and saw Lay standing by the door, holding a tray in his hand.

I avoided his gaze and turned around, completely ignoring him.

"Well, you should eat, you passed out for three days. Your body needs energy," Lay said and placed the tray of food on the table. I ignored what he said and walked up to him. He backed off a little, out of my attack range.

I stopped as I felt the metal chain tugging on my ankle. Glaring at Lay, I opened my mouth and spoke to him coldly. "Let me out, now. If you don’t, I will keep trying until I break this stupid chain. And when that time comes, I will find you, all of you, then rip your heads off and feed your bodies to dogs. Let me go, NOW."

Lay just looked me, then turned around and left. Fine... just wait until I free myself... you’ll regret it, Lay.

After a while, my stomach growled loudly. I was pretty hungry. Staring at the food, I let out a sigh and picked up the fork... It didn’t take me long to finish the food eating. Two minutes to be exact. Hunters were trained to eat fast because on a regular mission, eating would be one of the most dangerous times for us. We try to eat as quickly as possible so there would be less chance for an enemy to strike.

As soon as I finished eating, I put the plates away and stood to figure out the chains. First thing first, I should get these off my ankles. It would help a lot if I had my hunter power... Why was I the only one who didn't gain powers?

The door opened again, this time, Luhan stood there, smiling mischievously. "Good morning sunshine! I hope you've slept well. I see you're done your food too. Good, good. Now let's go downstairs together, shall we?"

I turned around and ignored his chatter. All this was Luhan's fault, if he hadn't interfered, I wouldn't have ate the drug and lost to Xiumin. I will make him pay, Luhan...

"Are you mad at me? Don't be, I am not your enemy. Now let's go, the others are waiting downstairs. We have some serious things to discuss," his expression turned serious.

"I can't," I said coldly and pointed to the chains by my feet.

"Oh, you haven’t figured it out?" Luhan smiled, then walked over and bent down the the metal pole on the wall. Feeling around, he pressed something on there and the pole clicked open, making a loud screeching noise. It was a secret button or something. The chain dropped to the ground.

I suddenly felt dumb for not looking carefully to find to hidden switch. "Wow, how did I not notice that?" I said to myself.

Luhan smirked after seeing my expression. "Ha ha, what a dumb hunter you are... Too youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter