Morning Disaster

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A ray of sunlight shone onto my face, waking me up from a good night of sleep. The bed and sheets smelled faintly of lemon detergent, I loved it. I slowly sat up and stretched my arms. After letting out a big yawn, the first thing I noticed was a flat screen TV on the wall of the room. I was quite startled when realized that I was in Luhan, Sehun, and D.O’s room.

Thinking back to last night, I remembered that we were watching a movie together. It was a romantic movie which I found boring, and during the movie, I fell asleep. I mentally slapped myself for being so careless. I should be more careful next time. Who knows what they might do to me.

I hopped off the bed and walked out of the room. It had been a while since I've had such a good sleep. It was Tuesday today, which meant I need to go to school. The clock on the wall showed the time being exactly seven o'clock, I wondered if the others were still asleep. Quietly, I walked crept out from the room and went to another room closest to me.

I gently pushed the door open and almost gasped out. There it was again, the first thing I saw was Kris laying on the bottom of a bunk bed, half , with only his boxers on. Counting the previous times where I saw Kris's underwear, this was the third time! I quickly shifted my gaze to the top bunk. There lay a boy, sleeping peacefully with a faint smile on his face, showing off his cute dimples. It was Lay. This room was a lot smaller than the one where Luhan lived, and there were only one bunk bed with a table and a small bookshelf, nice and simple. 

Softly pulling the door closed, I let out a sigh and was grateful that I didn't wake up Lay, who had the most sensitive senses. I decided not to wake them up. Then, I headed down stairs. The wooden stair squeaked with every step I took. I quickly adjusted my steps and walked down in perfect silence. I walked past the living room and from the corners of my eye, I spotted three figures lying on the couch. Luhan and Sehun cuddled up on the wide long sofa and D.O snoring softly on the small one. They were nice to leave the room all to me.

With no clear objective, I decided to wander around more. I headed past the kitchen and stopped in front of another room. Geez, how many rooms did they have in their house? I twisted the handle and peeked in.

Suho was sleeping on a single bed with his mouth wide open as his chest heaved up and down. I predicted that there were more people in this room, so I took a step inside to look around. Kai’s open eyes greeted me as I took my second step into this room. I jumped on the spot.

Seeing my surprised expression, Kai smirked and rolled out from the bottom bunk. He was half and his muscular chest shone under the streak of sunlight. He placed his finger on his mouth gesturing for me to shush. I kept quiet and watched him as he dug out a T shirt from the closet on put it on. Man, I got to admit, his abs were rather... normal looking. I expected more from someone like Exo.

He caught me staring and ran a hand through his hair. Then he led me out of the room. Once we were out, he looked at me with the corners of his mouth curled up. "Never knew a hunter like you would peek at sleeping boys," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter