To Hell

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at the cafeteria to find one heck of a chaotic situation. Chanyeol and Lay seemed to be important people in this community as females began to slowly crowd around the area they stood. I looked around and gradually grew annoyed by the noise and commotion going on around here. There was no way I'd be able to calm down and concentrate on finding IT.

Before I was able to process my thinking and decide what to do next, some extra loud yelling made me glance over. "Chanyeol oppa, sit with me!" A girl squealed. She had makeup plastered over her too thin face.

"No, sit with us!" Another group of girls yelled across the tables.

"Lay oppa, come here!" More and more girls started surrounding us. 

I looked around in amusement and let out a chuckle. Lay and Chanyeol seemed like human magnets, attracting females here and there. Maybe I should stick around a bit more, just so I could meet more humans and get the hang of interacting with the human society. I backed off closer to Lay, trying to prevent being separated from the two boy.

Suddenly, a group of females pushed through the crowd. People started to back off and walk away at her presence, I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Who might they be? They had an entirely different vibe going on around them. They all had pretty faces and dressed in style. There were 4 girls in total, with fierce looks in their eyes. The girl standing in the center was the most glamorous, her perfect brown hair hung down to her chest in glossy curls, bouncing a little with every step she took. Her makeup was neatly done in a refreshing manner, and a sweet smile was present on her beautiful face.

Suddenly, one of the girls spotted my presence and turned to her friends. "What's up with her?" I heard one of them say.

"Why is that ugly girl with our boys?" The other nodded along.

The group of girls approached. I suddenly felt multiple pairs of eyes on me, and I gulped in nervousness. The leader of the pack stopped in front of me, a wave of candy scented perfume invaded my nose. "Get away from them, you little ," the female said viciously.

I was surprised by the contrast between her appearance and the content of her speech. I didn't know how to respond. I was positive that I did nothing wrong. With not many options, I looked to Lay and Chanyeol, hoping to gain their support. However, they only stared back and didn't do anything to help. I cursed both of the boys in my head and turned to face the crazy girl. I backed off to keep my distance before staring at her in the eye as intensely as possible. "Excuse me, do I know you? No, I don't think so. I am very sorry if I did anything that wasn't to your liking," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

She glared at me, "You laid your dirty hands on Lay oppa and Chanyeol oppa. I'm warning you now, stay away from them, or else."

"Or else what?" I cocked my head and challenged her.

Before the female could respond, one of her minions interrupted, "Don't even bother talking to her anymore. Look at that lame school hoodie she's wearing, like seriously."

"We have to teach her a lesson though, who does she think she is to talk back to us?" She said, and smiled with no good intentions. "Your face isn't that bad, but what's up with the disgusting clothe you're wearing anyways?"

I was about to speak when the girls suddenly started screaming. I quickly looked to check out the situation, but only to find more males walking into the cafeteria. I didn't understand highschool girls at all. If I was born into a normal family, would I also become like those empty headed freaks?

Anyways, the rude female who just insulted me also looked over. Instead of screaming, she smiled in delight. Before she could make her way over to them, she turned to me, "You're lucky you can get away with it this time. But remember, I will turn your life into a living hell at this school, got that? If you are a student with a right mind, you should know that no one should go against me, Tiffany, in this school. You'd better watch out next time, dirty little ," with that said, she turned and left.

 

School wasn’t that bad like how the students described it. The classes were quite easy for me to catch up on, after all, I did study advanced university work in the Organization. A skilled Hunter is a knowledgeable Hunter. The knowledge would come in handy for different situations. The day flew by rather quickly, I learned a lot about human interactions and communication. After the bell rang, indicating that the tiring school day was over, all the student rushed into the hallway. I too, headed for my locker. Walking down the crowded hallway, I spotted a group of males surrounded by tons of females. I immediately recognized Lay and Chanyeol in the group. Chanyeol had two girls in his arms. 

Out the corner of my eyes, I suddenly saw someone sticking their feet out, trying to trip me. So this is how they turn my life into hell? Without any hesitation, I stepped on the foot as hard as I can. The girl who shrieked in fear, "This is my brand new leather boots, how dare you!" She glared at me. Behind her stood the high and mighty miss Tiffany, who looked at me angrily and walked away.

"You’ll pay for this!" The girl who tried to trip me spat at my face. 

Smirking, I replied, "You have a nice day too," and flashed her a big bright smile. Going against me? Not in a hundred years.

Getting my stuff packed up. I found Tiffany standing beside my locker with her minions. "Oh look who’s here," said Tiffany.

"The disgusting little , that’s who," Replied a blonde chick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter