Misson Failed

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After delivering the fake love letter to Xiumin's locker, I quickly looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to me as I headed to my first period class. My heart wouldn't stop pounding as the first two classes passes by. I felt really nervous about this mission, as it is nothing like my normal mission where I go hunt other creatures.

The hallway was crowded with students when the lunch break began. I was putting my things away in in My locker and two voices caught my attention. I felt my heart thump in my heart as Xiumin and Chen walked by. With my strong hearing abilities, I caught some of their conversation.

"Hyung, are you going to go meet the girl?" Chen asked.

"Yeah probably, if I don’t go, she’ll be very sad and disappointed." Xiumin replied as they dashed by.

Did Chen just call Xiumin hyung? I was a bit surprised when I realized that Xiumin was older than Chen. It didn't bother me too much since age didn't mean a thing. Xiumin was a pretty nice guy, I felt slightly guilty as I thought about my mission to capture him. From what I had seen these days, they didn’t cause harm to mankind. I quickly shook away the feeling of guilt because I was not suppose to over think things. I must follow every instruction given to me by the Organization. 

As soon as I made sure the two boys went far away, I took out the snack filled with drugs from the locker. I would have to make sure Xiumin eats this for me to get him out of the school. I held the petit box in one hand and locked my locker with the other. Suddenly, someone snatched the box from my hand.

I gasped when I turned around and saw Luhan holding my snack in his hand. Why did he always get in my way? I was panicking in my mind as he held the drugged snack in his hand and examined it closely. "Hey, this cake looks yummy, can I have a bite?" He asked and opened the box.

I had to stop him or else he was going to eat the drug filled cake. If he did, he would know I was up to something and I would be busted. It wouldn't be pretty if Luhan found out about my plan. I calmed myself as much as possible and tried to think of a solution. An idea popped into my head, a really bad idea that is, but I had no other choice.

At first, I considered just letting Luhan eat the cake and I would kidnap him instead, but he could read my mind and we were in the middle of the school hallway. No matter what, I couldn't allow him to eat the drug filled cake. I decided to initiate plan B, the bad plan. I would probably regret this later, but what else could I possibly do?

"Luhan, please give it back," I begged, giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Ugh, you’re aegyo is even better than Sehun’s. How can I say no to that face?" Luhan looked at me and his expression soften. I was about jump up in happiness when he finished his sentence. "I can say no, so nope," he said and laughed.

My heart sank. This was the first time I had ever done aegyo to anyone. "Please, Luhan oppa... I have to share this with the most special person to me," I lied cutely, hoping that he would fall for this.

Luhan's eyebrows shot up, "Did you just call me oppa? That was adorable, hearing a sweet voice like yours call me that." The evil boy said with a hint of mock in his tone.

Shut up Luhan, If it wasn’t for my plan, I would never call you that. "So can I have my cake back? I’ll share it with you..." I asked.

"Since you already put it that way... Fine," he smirked and ruffled my hair.

This bastard, just wait until I capture you and your brothers... "Thank you oppa, may I please take the first bite?" I asked carefully, hoping that he wouldn't change his mind. My plan was to bite off the part containing the highest concentration of the drug and let Luhan do whatever with it after.

"First bite? Sure." He opened the box and took out the tiny cake. Then he looked at me as he the icing off.

Once again, I was surprised by his idiotic actions. "How am I supposed to eat it now, you it," I frowned. "I thought I get the first bite..."

"You do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter