Nighttime

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The twelve boys focused their attention on me as I spoke. I told Exo everything Jimin told me about the Organization. Their reaction to the truth wasn't as intense as mine, mainly because they had always known about the Organization's cruel nature. However, when I told them about Jimin's request of my help, they reacted with more concern than I expected. 

Kris jumped out of his seat, wide eyed. "If helping him means you are leaving us, then no way in hell am I letting you go!" 

I was surprised by how protective the seemingly cold leader had became. Although he always acted like he didn't care, I knew that he was always worried about me. I shrugged with a smile and held my hands up in defeat.

Chanyeol was the next one to speak. "I'm not going to act as stubborn as Kris, but I really don't think you should leave. It's finally getting peaceful again, and you have yourself completely under control. We really want to show you the fun this world has to offer."

"He is right," Kai added. "Don't forget we are still bounded by soul. We should spend time with each other and get to know each other better."

The gears in my mind churned. I considered their opinions and weighed the possible decisions in my head. It would be nice to spend some recreational time with Exo and get to know them more, but at the same time, Jimin needed my help to fight against the Organization. 

Luhan flashed an assuring smile. "Abi, take some time to think about it. Also, your decision doesn't have to be black and white. Remember to respect your own happiness."

I looked at him, grateful for his kind words. "Alright, thank you."

It was getting late. I headed to bed after washing up. In my room, everything was in complete silence except for the faint buzz of the electricity around the house. When I listened closely, I was able to make out the soft breathing sounds of the other boys. 

I lay in the warm bed, staring at the flashing screen of my phone. It was a quarter until midnight, and everyone was sound asleep, or that was what I thought. There was nothing much for me to do on my phone, I didn't have any social medias or games. Instead, my thoughts began to eat me away. I wanted to stay with the twelve males and somehow pay them back for their generosity. At the same time, after I pay the back, what will I do? I couldn't possibly live the rest of my life doing nothing. I had no other talents than Hunting, fighting, and spying, and I couldn't pursue any careers with no identity. 

Letting out a sigh of frustration, I tossed and turned in my bed. I wanted to help Jimin with his mission to eradicate the organization, but I wanted to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter