To Kidnap Him

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I headed to school after reading over the documents a few more times. At school, I officially became the replacement of Tiffany. Of course, the other students didn't know me well, but the two faced females had already began to my shoes. To be honest, it wasn’t hard to take control of the group at all. All I had to do was be mean and sassy.

The first class I had in the morning was math with Luhan in my class. I personally enjoy math because it was fairly simple as everything follows a general rule. As long as I was able to follow the rules, I was okay. And of course, no one was better at following rules than me, I had been trained to follow every command given to me. That was basically what hunters had to do.

During class, Ms. Lee, our super chill math teacher gave us an assignment where we had to work in partners. Better yet, we got to choose our partner. The girls in the class immediately started whispering and giggling while sneaking glances at Luhan. It was obvious what they were thinking, they all wanted to be Luhan’s partner.

I didn't understand them at all, how could they easily trust others? It would be much more safer to figure out their hearts before getting close. For example, vampires was one creature people shouldn't trust. They were all very handsome, but the only thing they crave for in their hearts is human blood. Although I didn't know Luhan well, I should partner up with him. Being Luhan's partner was a great opportunity for me to learn more about Exo, which would help me capture Xiumin.

"Luhan, do you want to be partners?" I said sweetly to the charming innocent boy.

Luhan nodded and studied me. "Sure Abi. Am I that attractive? You can’t resist me either?" He replied with a smirk.

Scratch what I said about him being a charming innocent boy, he was the opposite of innocent. Do not ever judge a book by its cover. I decided to play along with him. "What are you talking about?" I said shyly and faked a blush.

After seeing that Luhan already found a partner, lots of girls sighed and groaned in jealousy. I looked back to the classroom and and found my "gang" winking at me. The female with blonde hair named Sully grinned at me and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back.

After everyone partnered up. Ms. Lee handed out the papers and everyone started working. Luhan and I divided the tasks up and finished in less than 10 minutes. As soon as I was done, I turned my head to look at Luhan but gasped aloud when my face almost smashed into his because he was leaning so close. I did not sense him to be that close to me. Seriously, our faces were only 5 centimeters apart.

"Am I that scary, or are you just shy?" Luhan asked, smiling. He looked absolutely gorgeous with that innocent look on his face.

That was it, one day, I would find his deep dark secret and prove to the world that he wasn’t what he seemed to be. "I’m not shy..." I mumbled shyly, still acting.

"Alright then, let’s stop with the acting and tell me what you’re up to," Luhan suddenly said.

I was unable to believe his words. "W-what?" I didn’t know what to say for a second, how did he know I was acting shy? My acting should be perfectly flawless.

"I know you’re up to something. A hunter would never get flustered. Do you have some questions you want to ask?" Luhan looked at me.

Since he already saw through my acts, I stopped it. "How did you know I was acting? I thought I had already perfected the skill of hiding my true motives," I asked, super curious.

Luhan paused for a second. "Actually, I didn’t see through your acting, my powers did."

"And what might that be?" I asked him, expressionless. There was no point in being nice anymore if he already saw through my acting.

"I have telepathy abilities. I can sense people’s thoughts," he said.

"So basically, you can read minds?" If he could, it would be hard to deal with him...

"Read minds? No, I can't sense the exact details of what your mind is thinking, I can only sense your emotions and strong opinions," he explained and I let out a breath of relief. If he could read my mind, my plan would be busted... It looked like I need to focus even more on my acting skills in order to hide from Luhan.

"That’s cool. What’s your role in Exo?"

"Me? I work with Sehun to obtain information since I'm telepathic."

"Is Sehun telepathic too?" I asked, trying not to sound nosy.

Luhan shook his head and looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping on our conversation. "Nope, he can control the wind. But we just happen to stick together. We make a good duo, and he protects me from physical danger," Luhan replied.

"Control the wind? That's cool!" I exclaimed. It was a real exclaim.

"Sure, he's not so good at it though." Luhan smiled at my expression and then added, "This time you're not faking it."

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter