F.O? (Friendship Over)

Friendship or Love?

KYUHYUN'S POV

After dismissal, we immediately went home because I don't think she's in the mood to go out today. 

"Bye" she said lifelessly before turning her back and opening the door. 

"_____-ah" I called her.

"Eh?" she asked, looking back at me.

"We have a quiz on Physics the day after tomorrow, do you have your notes already?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I said we have a quiz on Physics!" I repeated.

"Oh... really?" she asked, sounding like she doesn't care. 

"Yup, you want me to teach you?" I offered. 

"But... Won't I bother you?" she asked, I quickly shook my head.

"Of course not!" I smiled before going into her house by myself. 

 

 

 

MY POV

Kyuhyun went inside my house without my permission as he sat directly on the sofa. 

“What?” he asked.

“What are you doing here?”

“I will teach you.” he said simply. 

“But I didn’t asked you to.”

 “So you’re saying that wanted me to leave?”

 “No... Ayssi. Kyuhyun I’m not in the mood.” I told him, staring at the floor. 

“I know, that’s why I’m here.” he said as I turn my head up to look at him. “I wanted to show you that I am not just your boyfriend, I can also be your friend. I’ll be here for you.” he said, making me smile.

“Thanks”.

 

 

~

We ate our dinner first before taking a shower and started reviewing. 

And after almost 3 hours of boring Physics, I finally got it! Please don't judge me... I really can't concentrate because of what happened a while ago. >.< 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

After teaching her, she quickly went to bed while I went to the bathroom to do my business. I then washed my hands before going back to her room. When I went back, I saw her body fully covered by the blanket, not even a piece of skin was shown. 

 

“_____-ah,” I called her, but she didn’t respond. I guess she's sleeping already? :O 

I stood up and turned the lights off, before lying down beside her again. My eyes instantly felt heavy with the help of the dark surrounding but then I felt my eyes widening in nervousness the moment I heard some sobbing. 

I turned my head on the sides, looking for the sound source. Dont'tell me there's a ghost in here?! Lord I know I haven't prayed, but you know that I'm not yet sleeping, right? Well I was about to, but then again, I really haven't! 

The terrifying sound continued as I scooted closer to _____, who is-- 

 

"Hey..." I called the moment I realized I was just overreacting about the ghost and that it was her. "Tell me what's the problem."I told her, hugging her stomach and resting my head on her shoulder. 

 “Nothing.” She said coldly.

 “Come on~” I pouted, as I can see her smiling a little. Am I that irresistible?! XD

“Donghae…” she started as the mood got a little heavier. I then took her hand and linked it with mine. “I didn’t mean to hurt him again.” She continued.

“It’s not your fault.” I told her.

“But Kyu—“

“Look _____-ah," I cut her off. "Donghae needs to accept that you love me, and not him. Well I mean you don’t love him like you love me….. right?” I told her but she just stared at me. “Ya...”

“Do you really need to say that?! She asked me.

“Well… Anyway my point is, Donghae needs to accept that you’re not for him, and he’s not for you. I am the one for you, okay?”

“Are you demanding me to love only you??”

“Anio! I’m just saying-- But don’t tell me that--”

“Ayssi."she cursed, cutting me off. "This is getting us nowhere. Come on let’s just sleep, good night Yeobo~” she said, kissing my cheeks before turning her back to me and facing the wall. 

“Ya~” I called, hugging her waist. 

“Kyuhyunnie, stop it.” She tapped my hand that's on her waist, telling me to let go of her.

“But my good night kiss!” I insisted.

“I already gave you one!” she said, still facing the wall.

“But… I want on the lips.”

“After that you won’t bug me anymore?” she asked, obviously defeated.

“Yup!” I replied excitedly.

She finally turned to face me, giving me a short sweet peck on the lips and was about to turn her back again when I held her cheek, giving her a longer kiss. 

I immedately pulled back when I felt hot tears on my cheek, obviously coming from her. 

"Hey I’m sorry.” I apologized quickly when she just shook her head, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest. 

“Thank you for being my boyfriend and my best friend at the same time Kyuhyun-ah….” she said, making me smile while wrapping my arms around her back. 

 

 

 

-----the next day-----

MY POV

We are having our Dance Class once again as Songsaengnim asked us to sit with our partners, and so we did as told. 

"Hi!" I greeted Donghae, but he just looked at me with that poker face of his' before turning his gaze back to Songsaengnim. He really hates me, doesn't he? 

 

Songsaengnim told us to come up with a 3-4 minute dance which will serve as final exam. She gave us 2 weeks to prepare, as we were asked to perform it the week after next week. 

I don't really have a problem about Songsaengnim's instructions. The only thing I'm worrying about is my partner. How can we come up with a dance when he doesn't even want to talk to me? 

Songsaengnim gave us 15 minutes to talk about our said final exam, with her leaving the room right after. I just gulped, hoping that this 15-minute time Songsaengnim gave us will end soon. Donghae wouldn't even Hi-back, so how do you think a 'conversation' will go? 

 

“Are you free tomorrow after the dismissal?” I heard the voice I never thought will ever talk to me, well for now at least. I turned to look at him, just to see him staring at his shoe, playing with it. 

“I guess so...”

“Then I’ll tell you the details tomorrow.” He said, immediately standing up. 

“Why can’t we talk about it now?” I asked him.

“Why, do you have any idea what will we do or what kind of music are we going to use?!” he said, sounding irritated. 

“Are… Are you still mad?” I asked as my voice started to shake. He neither looked back at me, nor answered my stupid question. Well that just showed the obvious answer. “Donghae… I’m so sorry. I really do—“

“Can you just please stop it?! I’m tired of hearing your apologies.”

“But Donghae I really am—“

“I SAID STOP!” he raised his voice as tears immediately fell out of my eyes. Songsaengnim then entered the room as I quickly wiped my stupid tears. 

 

“Okay time’s up. Now let’s rehearse the steps I taught you the last few meetings.” She said as everyone stood up with their respective partners, while Donghae and I remained in our places. “Mr. Lee and Ms. _____, what are you still waiting for?!”

I just sighed as we both went to our places, still feeling awkward. He then took the first step by holding my hand first, with my left arm automatically making it's way to his neck. I just stared at his shirt, not wanting to meet his gaze because I might just cry once again. 

I guess Songsaengnim noticed us and shouted, "Donghae and _____, look at each other!"

And with that, I finally turned my gaze up only to be met by his'. His eyes wasn't showing any emotions at first, but as the time goes by, I can see how his eyes alone can show how much I've hurt him. My heart and eyes started to sting once again, as guilt started to build up within me.

The song continued as it was now time for us to change partners, and now, my partner si Kyuhyun. 

His smile immediately faded when he saw me, with me quickly turning my gaze away from him. I don't want him to see me like this. 

I then felt his hand on my cheek, turning it so that I could face him. 

"Hey…” He called out softly as I felt tears streaming down from my eyes once again. Ayssi. Why the heck am I being such a crybaby? I'm not the one who got hurt, right? 

Friendship is really important for me... I even promised myself to choose friendship over love, but then right now... I just can't seem to step up my words anymore.

I just bowed my head to let the tears flow with Kyuhyun immediately pulling my nape and resting my head on his chest. I heard Songsaengim yelling something, but at this time, I just don't care anymore and ran out of the campus. 

 

"_____-ah!" I heard someone called me. I was about to turn back when I felt him hugged my waist. “It’s okay if he doesn’t want to be your friend anymore, it’s his lost, not yours.” He said, finally letting me go. I just gave him a fainted smile before throwing my arms around him.

 

"You know what, let's just skip those boring classes. Let's go home and I'll teach you Starcraft!" he said after a while, grinning at me. 

“Kyuhyun, you know that I’m not in the---“ he cut me off by started dragging me out. 

 

 

~

“Whatever you say, Starcraft is the best stress reliever babe!” he said as he set up his laptops, for me and for him. 

“Kyuhyunnie~”

“What?”

“Just teach me next time.”

“Ayssi. Let me teach you now, and I guarantee you that you'll enjoy it.”

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

After teaching her for an hour, we started playing the game. Well of course I didn’t took it that seriously because she is a beginner. But then later on, I started losing and so not wanting ruin my gamer image, I started to play the game seriously. 

“Ya  Kyuhyun, come on! Play it seriously! I don’t want you to purposely lose this game just because I’m your girlfriend.” she said. How can she do this?! How can she be this good when she just learned it a while ago?! Now, I only have few people, and she’s attacking them one by one! >.< 

“Ya! Let’s stop this!” I said, standing up. 

“But I was about to win!!!” she whined.

“It’s getting dark. You should go home!” I told her, but she just pouted. 

“Can I stay?”

“Sure… But!”

“But?!” she asked, raising a brow. 

“Give me a kiss first~” I grinned at her.

“Mwo?! Ayssi. Arrasseo I’ll just go home.” She said before making her way out of my room. 

“Ya!” I grabbed her hand to stop her. 

“What??!”

“I was just kidding. You can stay here.”

“No it's okay, I know you’re tired. Let me just go home, bye~” she said before finally going out of the room, with me following her behind. 

“Hey, are you sure you wanted to go home?”

“But you don’t want me to stay, right?”

“Are you mad? I’m just joking you know~” I said as I wrap my arms around her back and rest my head on her shoulder. She then wrapped her arms around waist, with her hands naughtily caressing and pinching my . O.O "Ya!” I pulled back, but she just giggled. 

“What?!” she asked innocently.

“Why did you—ert!!” I almost blushed with what she did but she just chuckled before resting her head on my chest once again. 

“But you still love me, right??” She then pulled back and asked me with those breathtaking eyes. I finally gave up, my lips instantly curving up into a smile. She just smiled back before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a kiss.

 

“I’ll be going now….” She said, pulling back. 

“You want me to send you home?” I offered. 

“Aren’t you supposed to do that??” she giggled. “But aniya, I’ll be fine. Bye yeobo~”

“But—“

“No buts! Let me walk by myself.” She cut me off, smiling before finally leaving my house. 

 

 

 

MY POV

It's not that I don't want Kyuhyun to send me home. It's just that... I want to have some time for myself. 

I think it's been a long time since I walked by myself and just appreciate the things around me. 

I then saw a couple kissing at the end of the road. Ewww. Can't they get a room or something? 

Oh wait. Kyuhyun and I did that, right? Ugh. So this is what other people feel when they see couples kissing. >.< 

The guy pulled back as I narrow my eyes to take a closer look of him. He's freaking hot I tell you. I then walked nearer so that I can see his face clearly. His hair was dyed with blondy-brown something, I can also see how he takes care of his body well because of the muscles. 

If  I wasn't taken, I would definitely go with this-- DONGHAE?!

 

 

hi guys~ :) i'm back(?) haha! well of course i want to apologize for not updating for almost 2 months. things are kinda crazy these days, even now. well i updated because i'm sleepy. actually i am still doing my damn plates. >.< also, sorry for updating a crappy chapter. i know that it's been a long time since i've updated, and here i gave you a crappy chapter. sorry!!! i promise to update on our sembreak. it's on october. so i guess this will be my first and last update for the month? geez. i'm really sorry. but promise i'll update after my finals. our break will be a month... so i think i'll finish the story by the end of the year. :) yey~ hmm... i wanna thank my subscribers for always having faith on me... i mean, no one unsubscribed or something. i even got comments in this story recently even though i haven't updated for a long time... so thanks!! :D 

 

i just wanna share that i drew Heechul in my plate. well not really him, but his chibi. his teaser pic chibi. :) and i got 89! :) well i know it's not high, but for people like me who don't know how to draw (believe me i don't know how to draw. i think i have the same skills with kyuhyun when it comes to drawing. =.=) i think it's kinda high already. :) honestly i don't even know how did i pass this course. XD 

 

that will be all! sorry again for crappy chapter. oh! i almost forgot. i'm so sorry for those people who were asking me to add characters... because i've already fixed everything, so i can't do it anymore. i've fixed even the ending. as i've told you i have my ending since summer. i'm just prolonging this. kkkk 

 

thanks!! God Bless guys!! :)) please leave a comment! :)