EUNHAE TO THE RESCUE!!!

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

I ran back to my house, still crying. I went in directly to my room, burying my face on the pillows.
Why can't he understand my situation?! Yes, there is no doubt that I love him more than anything, but hey my family is also important to me!
 
 
 
KYUHYUN’S POV
I can't believe she can't answer my question! I'm not even asking her to choose between me and her family! All I want to hear is I am also important to her, and that she will fight for me!
 
 
-----the next day-----
NO ONE’S POV
Kyuhyun got into school late, but then _____ was even later than he is.
"Aigoo! _____ you’re also late!" Songsaengnim scolded her.
 
"Cuisamnida Songsaengnim" she bowed.
 
"I don’t want this to happen again, arrasseo?!" he scolded her again.
 
"Ye Songsaengnim.... Cuisamnida." she bowed once again.
 
 
~
DONGHAE’S POV
It's recess time and so I immediately went to Kyuhyun's and _____'s place, when _____ suddenly stood up and made her way out.
 
“_____-ah!”
 
“Hmm?” she looked back, smiling at me.
 
“Umm... Aren’t you spending the break with us?”
 
“Ah... Oh yeah... Kaja?" she asked, into which I nodded.
 
The three of us made our way to the cafeteria, but then neither of them are talking. They would normally fight about nonsense things, or probably tease each other, but then today...
 
"So... Why are you late?" I asked them after ordering.
 
"I forgot to set my alarm." they said in unison, making me just laugh. They looked at each other before immediately turning their gaze away again.
 
"Aigoo... The couple forgot to set their alarms!" I chuckled, but then the both of them remained quiet. "Ya, is there something wrong with the both of you?" I asked them, but Kyuhyun just coughed in reply.
 
"Nothing. " _____ finally answered.
 
"Jinjja?! Then why aren’t you talking to each other?" I asked them again, but then Kyuhyun just stood up, leaving _____ and I. "Ya Cho Kyuhyun!" I yelled, but he just continued walking. "_____-ah, what is wrong with him?"
 
"Molla~" she shrugged her shoulders. 
 
 
 
~
It's dismissal time and all of us decided to go home together, but then Kyuhyun and _____ still didn't have a word to each other. Ayssi. What’s wrong with them?! 
 
 
-----the next day-----
It's recess time when I have decided to talk to _____.
 
"Ya, what’s your problem?" I asked her.
 
"What?! Nothing." she replied.
 
"Oh come on! I thought we’re best friends?!" I pouted at her, using aegyo.
 
"Well..." she started, sighing in defeat. "I asked Kyuhyun to hide our relationship, but I guess he doesn’t want to." she confessed.
 
"What?! But why?"
 
"Because my cousin is coming... And she’s really close with my mom, so I wanted to keep our relationship from her.  Honestly, my Aunt warned me that she’s different now, and that I needed to be careful in telling things about her."
 
"Ahh.." was the only thing I can say.
 
"How about you, if you're my boyfriend, you would understand that, right?!" she asked me. 
 
"I don’t know... I think it will be hard for me to hide those things..." I told her, making her pout. "I think there some things that Kyuhyun did not understand that is why he’s like that."
 
"Like what?!" she asked me.
 
"I don’t know... Come on let’s ask the expert!"
 
"Expert?"
 
 
~
"Ya Lee Hyuk Jae!" I yelled.
 
"Lee Donghae!" Eunhyuk run to hug me as I hug him back while we were jumping around. 
 
"Hw are you?! What happened to you and _____?!" he asked.
 
"Ahum!"_____ cleared , catching both of our attention.
 
"Oh~ I didn’t know that you’re here... Mian~" Eunhyuk apologized.
 
"Gwenchana~" she smiled.
 
"Eunhyuk-ah, we need to help _____." I told him.
 
"Eh? Why? What happened to you?!" Eunhyuk asked her.
 
"You see... They fought over something and since you’re the expert when it comes to relationships..."
 
"And how did I become an expert?" he asked.
 
"Simple. You have a lot of girl--" he cut me off by covering my mouth, chuckling.
 
"That’s not true. Anyway_____-ah, just tell me what happened." he asked her.
 
"Well..." she started, staring at the ground.
 
"Aigoo _____-ah, you don’t need to by shy! Even though you broke Donghae’s hea--"
 
"Ya!" I yelled, cutting him off.
 
"Ughh... I mean... Because you’re Donghae’s best friend, so I’m also your best friend!" he laughed awkwardly as _____ just gave him a look. "But you need to understand that Donghae is mine even though you’re best friends, okay? We’re EunHae!" he said, making a 'V' sign.
 
"EunHae?!" she asked.
 
"Ayssi. _____just don’t mind him." I told her, as she just gave me a smile as a response.
 
"So what happened?" he asked her.
 
Umm... My cousin’s coming, and she’s really close to my mom... So I wanted to hide our relationship from her. But it seems that Kyuhyun doesn’t understand that." she explained to him.
 
"Aigoo _____-ah," he cupped her face. "I bet there are some misunderstandings, you just need to explain it further to Kyuhyun." he told her.
 
"But how will I do it? He doesn’t even want to talk to me." she asked.
 
"Have you tried approaching him?" he asked her once again.
 
"Nope... I was... Afraid."
 
"Ayssi. How will you solve your problem if you won’t talk?!" he asked as he puts his arm around her, she just stared at the ground.
 
"Ya! Remove your arms!" I said as I removed his arm from hers.
 
"Wae?!" he yelled.
 
"She has a boyfriend, remember?! If you do it again, you’re dead!" I yelled at him.
 
"Arasseo... Mianhe~ Anyway _____-ah, we have a plan!" Eunhyuk said.
 
"We?! ME?!" I yelled. 
 
"Of course! Who else?!" he asked.
 
"What plan?!" I asked him.
 
"You’ll see~" he grinned.
 
 
sorry for the short chapter~ =,= please leave a comment and subscribe! kamsamnida! ^.^
 
just wanna share some EunHae pics~ :))