SeoHyun saying sorry...

Friendship or Love?

 

MY POV

What?! What happened? Is there something wrong???! Did they break up?! Kyuhyun is not telling me anything!!! *looks at Kyu* I saw Kyuhyun froze… his hand felt cold. I was about to drop his hand but he held me tighter… then SeoHyun spoke.

 

SeoHyun: Kyuhyun-ah, why aren’t you answering my calls yesterday?

 

Kyuhyun kept silent. I don’t know what to do… I wanted to run with him and ask him what happened, but SeoHyun is still hugging him from the back. And finally… Kyuhyun released my hand and turned around, facing SeoHyun.

 

Kyuhyun: what do you want?!

SeoHyun: I’m sorry… please… forgive me. I won’t let you….

Kyuhyun: stop.

SeoHyun: huh?!

Kyuhyun: *looks at Sungmin*

Sungmin: *nods* *whispering* Jakiya~ let’s go…

Me: *still looking at Kyu, but Sungmin dragged me to cafeteria*

 

Kyuhyun: what do you want?

SeoHyun: will you forgive me?

Kyuhyun: we just talked about this, right?!

SeoHyun: yeah, but I realized what I did was wrong… separating you from (your name) was like taking your life. I know she’s your best friend… so I will not ask you to do it again.

Kyuhyun: …………

SeoHyun: *hugged Kyu* Kyuhyun-ah, cheongmal mianhe…. Will you give me another chance?

Kyuhyun: why does my heart beats like crazy?! But… I need to think if  I’m going to give her another chance.

SeoHyun: *stopped hugging Kyu* it’s okay…. I know you need to think…. but I want you to know that I’m deeply very sorry. L*almost crying*

Kyuhyun: *left SeoHyun alone*

SeoHyun: Kyuhyun-ah, I’ll wait for you here tomorrow.

Kyuhyun: *stopped, but decided to go on*

 

----------------------------------------------------while… in the cafeteria-------------------------------------------------

Me: oppa, do you know what happened?

Sungmin: anio…

Me: *confused*

Sungmin: jakiya… neo kwenchana? (are you okay?)

Me: *nods* should I ask him what happened?

Sungmin: yes… but I think not now.

(Kyuhyun arrived)

Me: oh! Kyuhyun-ah! What….. (Sungmin held my hand… I stopped talking) ummm… what do you want?! I’ll treat you~

But then Kyuhyun gave me a half smile. So I stood up ang hugged him.

Me: Kyuhyun-ah.. you can tell everything to me when you’re ready.

Kyuhyun: *nods* I’m okay. *smiled* go on and eat your food J

Me: *I listened to Kyu and eat my food*

 

--------------------------------------------------dismissal------------------------------------------------

Me: Kyuhyun-ah, are you walking home with us??

Kyuhyun: of course! *smiled*

Me: are you okay?

Kyuhyun: why??

Me: nothing. *smiles* oppa, let’s go??

Sungmin: *nods*

 

NO ONE’S POV

(your name) was sent home first because her house was the nearest. And then, Kyuhyun asked Sungmin if they can talk. Sungmin agreed, so they went to a coffee shop.

 

Kyuhyun: I want to ask you about this because I cannot ask (your name)

Sungmin: why? ‘cause she’s a girl?

Kyuhyun: anio~ ‘cause it’s about her.

Sungmin: *wondering*

Kyuhyun: ok, I’ll tell you what happened. Remember when had our date before at the amusement park??

Sungmin: *trying to remember* oh! yes!! Umm… what about that?

Kyuhyun: we went home ahead of you, right?

Sungmin: *nods*

Kyuhyun: during that time, she asked me to stay away from (your name)

Sungmin: *shocked* why?!

Kyuhyun: because… she thinks (your name) and I am so close.

Sungmin: and so?! You’re best friends!

Kyuhyun: I know. I already told her that, but she didn’t listen.

Sungmin: so you followed her?!

Kyuhyun: ………… *nods* but in the end, I got pissed off and break up with her.

Sungmin: how did it happen?

Kyuhyun: it was (your name)’s birthday, and then I asked permission from you if you could not walk with her so that I can greet her.

Sungmin: *nods*

Kyuhyun: I don’t know if she saw us, but after that, she asked me to choose between (your name) and her.

Sungmin: so you choose (your name)

Kyuhyun: of course! I am regretting because I chose to follow Seohyun’s order and stayed away from (your name). you know, (your name) is very blessed because she found a guy like you that understands our relationship.

Sungmin: *smiles* thank you. But… what happened a while ago?

Kyuhyun: oh~ about that…. She wants me back.

Sungmin: what??! After what she did?!

Kyuhyun: but you see…she apologized and asked me to give her another chance.

Sungmin: what did you tell her?

Kyuhyun: she told me to think first.

Sungmin: so…. What will you tell her? Will you accept her again?

Kyuhyun: because, she also said that she won’t ask me to stay away from (your name) again.

Sungmin: ……..

Kyuhyun: ……..

Sungmin: will you trust her again?

Kyuhyun: ……..

Sungmin: do you love her?

Kyuhyun: I think so…. Yes.

Sungmin: are you sure?

Kyuhyun: yes.

Sungmin: well then. If you love her, give her another chance. But…. You should make sure that, now, she understands your relationship with (your name).

Kyuhyun: ……… ok…….. thank you for the advise Minnie~

Sungmin: Jok. Hope it will help…

 

-----------------------------------------------the next day-----------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

When I came to the place where I need to meet SeoHyun, I saw her sitting down on the floor, with tears on her face and when she saw me, she immediately wiped her tears stood up.

 

SeoHyun: oh, Kyuhyun-ah, annyeong~

Kyuhyun: *half smile*

SeoHyun: so….. what’s your decision?

Kyuhyun: I’m not going to…. *stopped*

SeoHyun: *almost crying*

Kyuhyun: let you make me stay away from (your name) again. If you agreed, then I’m giving you another chance.

SeoHyun: oh~ *nods, nods* *hugs Kyu* gomawo~ I love you and I’m sorry.

Kyuhyun: *smiled*

 

I don’t know what will happen next… but because I love her, I’m giving her another chance. I hope my decision is right….