I Told You We Didn't Sleep Together!

Friendship or Love?

 

Sungmin: *smiled* oh go on and eat…

 

NO ONE’S POV

Sungmin fed (your name) and let her sleep. After several hours, Sungmin felt really tired because he cannot sleep last night. So he got a chair and sit beside the bed. Holding (your name)’s hand, he fell asleep.

 

(after few minutes)

Me: oppa, *waking Sungmin up* oppa, don’t sleep there. Just sleep beside me.

Sungmin: anio it’s okay.

Me: andwae! You want to take care of me, but you won’t let me do it for you. *pouts*

Sungmin: ok arrasseo. But can you sleep having me around?

Me: of course! *smiles* come on~ *taps the bed*

Sungmin: *smiled* if you say so.

Me: *giggles* *staring at Sungmin*

Sungmin: *looking at the ceiling, but become conscious*

Me: just go and sleep~ *giggles*

Sungmin: how can I sleep if you’re staring at me??

Me: *giggles*

Sungmin: *started to stare at me also*

Me: why are you staring at me?

Sungmin: then why are you staring at me??

Me: ………. *burst into laughter*

Sungmin: waeyo?

Me: *pinch his face* you’re so cute!

Sungmin: ouch! *tickling me*

Me: *laughing* hajima! *laughing*

 

(someone opened the door)

Kyuhyun: what is happening??!! O_o

 

(both Sungmin and I stopped)

 

Me: oh! *sits up straight* Kyuhyun-ah!

Sungmin: *sits up straight also* how did you come in here?

Kyuhyun: what are you doing??!

Me: what?!

Sungmin: nothing.

Kyuhyun: don’t lie.

Me: we’re not lying!

Kyuhyun: then why didn’t the both of you come to school.

Me: ahh… about that.

Sungmin: I want to take care of her because of what happened last night.

Kyuhyun: WHAAAATTTT?! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!! YOU…. YOU….DID….

Me: *runs to him and hits his head* yah! Don’t think of ert things, arraseo?!

Kyuhyun: then what happened?!!

Me: I got sick, so Sungmin took care of me~

Kyuhyun: then why is he wearing your pajamas?

Sungmin: yesterday, we went to mall and bought gift for Siwon, and then suddenly, it rained very hard.

Me: and we don’t have any umbrella, so we run through the heavy rain.

Kyuhyun: and then? *with his hand in his waist*

Me: I told him not to go home anymore because of the heavy rain. And because he’s wet, I lend him my pajamas.

Kyuhyun: aahhhh…… jinjja?

Me: yup. *giggles*

Kyuhyun: then why are you laughing and why is Sungmin tickling you?

Me: why, are you jealous? *giggles*

Kyuhyun: *pouts*

Me: *laughs* aigoo… *hugs Kyu*

Kyuhyun: you should have texted me that you’re not going to school.

Me: oh~ mianhe BabyKyu, it’s just that, I’m sick a while ago, so I forgot to tell you about it.

Kyuhyun: *pouts* then…. Will you go to school tomorrow?

Me: yup. I’m feeling better now. Thanks to my sweet and loveable namja chingu (boyfriend) Sungmin oppa. *giggles*

Kyuhyun: why is the introduction for him is very long?!

Me: *sticks out my tongue* you should go home. *pushing Kyu away*

Kyuhyun: why, are you going to do something else?!

Me: anio~ it’s just… getting late and I still need to take a rest.

Kyuhyun: how about Sungmin?

Me: He’ll later.

Kyuhyun: no~ I want to go after he goes.

Me: but…. *looks at Sungmin*

Sungmin: kwenchana, you need to rest.

Me: *pouts* ok.

 

(at the door)

Sungmin: bye~ take care!

Me: bye~ *hugs Sungmin*

Sungmin: *hugs me back* *smiled*

Me: I’m gonna miss you~

Sungmin: *smiled* me too~

Kyuhyun: tsk. You’re going to see each other tomorrow!

Me: *sticks out my tongue*

Kyuhyun: ya, you’re not going to miss me?! *points to himself*

Me: I’m going to see you tomorrow!

Kyuhyun: *pouts*

Me: joke~ *laughs* *hugs Kyu* I’ll miss you BabyKyu~ *kissed him in the cheeks*

        Oppa, bye~ *hugged Sungmin again and kissed him in the lips (just a smack)* bye~

Sungmin: *smiled* bye~

Kyuhyun: *I can feel something in my heart* ouch.

Me: ya, both of you, text me when you got home arraseo?!

Kyuhyun: *nods* and walk away.

Sungmin: bye~

 

~skip~

 

---------------------------------------------Kyuhyun’s House-------------------------------------------

(while eating dinner)

KYUHYUN’S POV

Whydid my heart felt pain when she kissed him?! Why did I act that way?!  They are boyfriends!! There’s nothing wrong about it! And I have SeoHyun….. Maybe I just envy them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------the next day----------------------------------------------------------

Siwon: umm…. (your name)-ah, why are you absent yesterday?

Me: oh~ I’m sick. *smiled* umm… how did you know?

Siwon: ah… because yesterday I went here to confirm if you’re coming with us tomorrow?

Me: ahh… of course I’ll come!

Siwon: *smiled* ok, thanks~

Me: ok. *smiled* thank you also~

 

------------------------------------------------------Saturday----------------------------------------------------------------

(at school….. 8am)

NO ONE’S POV

Everybody was already there, chatting and waiting for the cars to arrive.

 

Siwon: we only have 3 cars…. So… who wants to be with whom??

Leeteuk: let’s just pick from these. (holding papers with numbers)

Heechul: *smirked* since when did you have that?! *hands on his waist*

Leeteuk: *embarrassed* I just did it a while ago. *smiled… then laughed* cha~ let’s pick!

 

(everyone picked)

 

Number 1: Leeteuk, Hankyung, Shindong, Ryeowook, So Hee, Sulli, SeoHyun, Yuri, Tiffany

Number 2: Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Me, Yoona, Hyuna, SunYe

Number 3: Yesung, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum, Yoobin, Ye Eun, Jessica, Soo Young

 

Me: oppa, what number are you?? *anticipating*

Sungmin: 3.

Me: *pouts* I’m 2.

Sungmin: jinjja?! Yes! *smiled*

Me: why are you saying yes?!!! We’re not together!

Sungmin: *laughing* I’m number 2. I was just joking. *laughing*

Me: *hits Sungmin*

Sungmin: ouch! Why did you hit me???

Me: nothing. *laughing*

Sungmin: *staring at me* *leaned towards me*

Me: *heart beats faster and closed my eyes*

Sugmin: *pinched my nose* *laughed* let’s go~

Me: *embarrassed* ayssi!

 

In car number 1: Shindong was sitting beside the driver. Then Ryeowook was behind the driver’s seat, beside him was Tiffany, Leeteuk, and Hankyung. Sitting behind them was SeoHyun, Yuri, Sulli, and SoHee.

 

In car number 2: Kangin was sitting beside the driver. Kyuhyun was sitting behind the driver’s seat, beside him was (your name), Sungmin, and Hyuna. Sitting behind them was Donghae, Yoona, Sunye, and Heechul.

 

In car number 3: Siwon was sitting beside the driver. Eunhyuk was sitting behind the driver’s seat, beside him was Yoobin, Ye Eun, and Kibum. Sitting behind them was Jessica, Yesung and SooYoung.

 

--------------------------------------------while traveling-------------------------------------------

In car number 1:

Shindong was cracking a joke, then everyone was laughing. But when it was Leeteuk’s time to joke… everyone was like: “weehhh~ stop it! That’s corny” but since Leeteuk’s laugh was hilarious, everyone was laughing also.

 

In car number 2:

After few minutes of traveling, Donghae fell asleep. So Heechul made his move and played a prank on him. Before doing his evil prank, he put out his phone and gave it to Sungmin to make sure to take the video properly. While Donghae was sleeping, he poured water on him that made him awake. http://www.twitvid.com/VYMXH  And after he did his prank, everyone was laughing to death except for donghae who was still in shock. But in the end, he smiled.

 

In car number 3:

Kibum fell asleep in the middle of traveling, and since Eunhyuk was bored, he thought of an idea how will Kibum would wake up and play with him. The when Yesung saw Kibum was sleeping, he hold Kibum’s philtrum that made him woke up with disgust face.

 

--------------------------------------------------in the hotel.. in my room--------------------------------------

MY POV

Siwon gave us a room EACH! Gosh that’s so expensive!!! The moment I stepped on the hotel, I can sense that this hotel is expensive!!! Ayssi.. I told him that I can share room with the others, but he insisted to give us one room each so that we can sleep comfortably. Aigoo. That hardheaded guy….. *smiled* anyways… Kyuhyun’s room was beside mine~ but Sungmin’s too far away. *pouts* after I rested in my super comfy bed for 10 minutes, I went out and knock at Kyuhyun’s room.

 

Me: *knock knock* Kyuhyun-ah~

         (no answer)

        Kyuhyun-ah~ *knock knock*

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Ayssi. I feel sticky.. I should take a bath. *took off his shirt and went to the shower* KNOCK KNOCK! “Kyuhyun-ah” a voice said… I was about to ignore it, but the loud knock made me irritated and finally opens the door. When I opened the door…

 

Me: aahhhh!! *screams and covered my eyes*

Kyuhyun: why are you screaming??!

Me: put some clothes on you little…. !!!

Kyuhyun: oh yeah, I forgot… I’m just wearing my underwear. . *runs to the CR* put some clothes and went out. Ya, open your eyes now.

Me: are you wearing any clothes??

Kyuhyun: ye… NO. I’m still . *smiled*

Me: put on some clothes!!!!!!!!!

Kyuhyun: *coming near me* *touched my hands* ha! Her hands are so cold. Maybe she’s nervous.  I’m just joking, I’m wearing one now.

Me: *opened my eyes* ayssi you little bratt! *hits Kyu*

Kyuhyun: ouch! Appo!!

Me: that’s what you get for opening the door !

Kyuhyun: but you were so annoying! You kept on knocking on the door! And besides, I wasn’t , I was still wearing my underwear.

Me: shut up! *getting red*

Kyuhyun: why are you blushing?? Don’t fall in love with me and my body~ or else I’ll tell Sungmin! *smirked*

Me: I won’t! it’s just that… aigoo! Bye!!

Kyuhyun: where are you going??

Me: to Sungmin! *slammed the door*