너라고

Friendship or Love?

-----The Next Day-----

MY POV

I was stirred from sleep when the doorbell keeps on ringing at an early morning. I grabbed the biggest pillow beside me, covering my head and hoping that the ringing of the doorbell would stop. 

And to my luck, it stopped as I continued my sleep. 

It was after a minute or so when the doorbell started ringing once again. -_- 

Who the heck will be ringing the doorbell this early?!

I grumpily stood up, opening the door just to Kyuhyun grinning at me before carrying on his shoulder.

Aigoo. I'm so sleepy. -_- 

"What are you doing here? Ayo it's so early!" I complained as he finally placed me down. 

"It's 8:00AM! Why are you still sleepy?!" he asked. 

"What?! It's freaking 6:00AM!"

"Jinjja?" he chuckled. "I think my wall clock is advance." he said, obviously lying. 

"Ayssi." I cursed, just closing my eyes instead arguing with him.

"Ya, wake up!" he shook me, but I didn't budge. "Will you still feel sleepy if I kiss you like this?" he said before pecking my lips twice.

"Ya!" I complained, opening my eyes. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet!"

"I don't care~" he smiled before sitting on the sofa. I just followed him, lying on the sofa and resting my head on his lap. 

"Why are you here?"

"I just..." he paused to look around the house. "Miss your house. It's been a while since I've been here."

"Jinjja?! only my house?" I asked as he smiled before leaning towards my face.

"Of course I missed you too~" he said sweetly, making me smile. I then wrap my arm around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine before crashing my lips unto his. 

 

I used my other hand to push his chest, and pulling myself up.

"Where are you going?" he asked but instead of answering, I just went upstairs, with him trailing behind me. 

 

I lay down on the bed, with Kyuhyun automatically lying down beside me. I cling my arm unto his' while resting my head on his chest. 

 "Hmm you smelled good." I said, sniffing his chest.

"No need to say that, I know that you just want to sleep on my chest." he chuckled.

"Of course not!" I said, removing my head and resting it on the pillow instead. 

"Hey I'm kidding! Of course you can rest your head here~" he said before taking my head and resting it back on his chest.

 

He started brushing my hair as I close my eyes, trying to drift myself to slep. 

"Ayssi. I can't sleep." I complained after a while. 

"Can I ask something?" he asked, not minding what I just said. 

"What?"

"What do you like about me?" he suddenly asked. 

"Huh?" I pulled my head back, looking at him. 

"Just answer my question!"

"Your neck?!" I said unsure, as I leaned in andgive his neck a peck.

"My neck?! What about it?" he asked, surprised.

"I think it's y." I laughed.

"Why don't you think my lips are y?!" he said, his lips. 

"Ani~" I replied, preventing myself from chuckling. "Oh, now that we're at it, when did you start liking me?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes of course."

"You might feel awkward." he hesitated.

"Ayssi. You're already my boyfriend, how can I still feel awkward?"

"Okay..." he sighed. "Well... It was when I broke up with SeoHyun."

"Jinjja?!" I gasped.

"Actually... You're the reason why I broke up with her."

"So it's my fault?!" I asked, getting guilty.

"Anio, I don't mean it that way, I mean... When I'm with her, I don't really feel complete."

"Oh~" I replied as I can't help myself but to smile.

"Why are you smiling?"

"So you're crazy for me even back then?!" I laughed. "But why didn't you tell me?"

"Hello?! You're still dating Sungmin!"

"Oh yeah... But after that?!"

"I was about to... But then Donghae came into the picture... And--" I cut him off by kissing his lips. 

"Now I think your lips is y." I told him nonchalantly when he started tickling my sides.

"Ya! Hajima!" I yelled, but he didn't stop. -_-'.

I went under the blanket, trying to get out of this tickle addict but he went in, following me. 

 

We just smiled and stared at each other under the sheets, taking in each other's features whent those playful look went back into his eyes as he started tickling me again. 

I turn my body around the bed, leading me to fall off the bed, with him over me. 

"Ouch my hurts!" I complained, laughing, but Kyuhyun just started leaning in closer to my face. "Ya... What are you doing?" I asked, getting uneasy because his face was too close for my liking. "YA!" I yelled but he just closed his eyes and continued leaning in. I turn my head to the sides, closing my eyes rather harshly. 

I felt his lips landed on my neck, sending shivers throughout my body. I used my force to push him away from me, and turning us around so that I could be on top. 

He just stared at me with those doll eyes as I can feel my heart racing with his intese stare. 

I started leaning in, closing my eyes on the process.

"I'll just take a bath." I whispered on his ear before smirking and standing up. 

 

 

~

After almost half an hour, I got dressed before going down to the living room because I didn't find Kyuhyun anywhere. 

Upon going downstairs, I can smell a fragrant smell, therefore concluding that Kyuhyun is cooking. 

I arrived at the kitchen seeing Kyuhyun who rolled up his sleeves, his left hand on his waist. I immediately felt myself smiling with the sight, quietly walking towards Kyuhyun before hugging him from the back. 

"Waah~ That smells so good!" I smiled, complimenting him. 

"Jinjja?" he asked while smiling.

"Eung. Are you cooking that for me?"

"Mwo?! Ani, I was cooking this for myself. I got hungry while waiting for you."

"Mwo?!" I asked, pulling back from the hug.

"Yeobo~" he called, wrapping his arm around my waist once again. "I was kidding! Of course I cooked it for us!"

"I'll just cook for myself!" I stuck my tongue out, being hard to get. 

"No, I really cooked this for us!" he said, pecking my lips. "Just wait for it at the living room, it'll be done soon."

"You're always stealing kisses from me!" I pouted.

"Huh?! Like this...?" he asked innocently before pecking my lips once again. 

"Aigoo~ Stop it and just cook the ramen, arrasseo?!"

"Ne, yeobo~" he replied sweetly, therefore making me smile.

"I'll be at the living room then!" 

 

Aigoo. Kyuhyun kisses me like crazy! Well it's not that I don't like it, but you know... What if I got used to it that I would want to just make out with him every time? 

Now I'm sounding like a ert. -_- I should control myself. 

 

"Yeobo~" Kyuhyun called.

"Oh?"

"Come here, I'm done!" he said as I stood up and made my way to the dining area. "I don't think it's good though." he said almost shyly, rubbing his nape. I just smiled at him before sitting down and tasting the ramen. "How was it?" He asked, getting nervous as he sat down beside me. 

"I think you put too much water." I told him, placing the chopsticks back on the table. 

"I knew it. I'll just do it again." He said gloomily.

"No it's okay~" I cling my arm unto his, preventing him from standing up.

"You said it's not good."

"Hey I never said such thing! I just said you put too much water."

"It's the same."

"Aww~ Don't be sad Baby Kyu! I'm going to eat it!" I said, trying to make him feel better.

"Anio, you don't need to." he said before taking the bowl and was about to stand up but then I cling my arm tighter. 

"Don't get mad~" I said, using my aegyo before staring at him. But instead of replying, he just stared at me intently. "Yeobo, mianhe~" I said, shamelessly using my aegyo again, but again, he didn't reply.

I started kissing him from his shoulder up to his cheek, apologizing to him once again. "Sorry..."

"Not going to work." he said seriously, making me pout.

I placed my arm around his neck, helping him to turn his head towards my direction and leaning my face closer, aiming for his lips.

 

My phone suddenly rang, making me pull back. 

"Oh?" I looked for my phone and in the corner of my eyes, I saw Kyuhyun pouting. 

 

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?" I answered, pulling my phone back to look at the caller since's no one's answering. 

"Wae?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No one's answering." 

"Just hang up then." he said, as I ended the call.

"Who could it be?" I asked. 

"Maybe it's just a prank call. Anyway..." he said, wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Ya, what are you doing?" I asked, raising a brow.

"You're not yet done apologizing." he smirked. 

"Aigoo..." I smiled, pinching his cheek. "You're so cute! Do you want to go  somewhere?" I said, changing the topic.

"Mwo?!"

"I want to go on a picnic.... Do you want to come with me?!" 

"What if I don't want?" he replied and so I stood up with a 'gloomy' face. 

"It's okay..."

"Ya! I was kidding!" he chuckled.

"Jinjja?"

"Of course!" he chuckled.

"Yes!" I danced a little before hugging his neck. "Gomawo~" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Wait for me, I'm going to cook, okay?"

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Anio, it's okay. Just watch TV at the living room."

"Oh... okay. Just call me if you need me."  

 

 

 

~

"_____-ah, are you done?" Kyuhyun asked,

"Ne, I'm just fixing it." I told him.

"Wah~ It all looks delicious!" he complimented, looking through the packed foods. 

"Jinjja?!" I smiled as he hug me from the back. 

"Ne~ I can't wait to eat it later!"

"Wait for me then, I'll just change and we're good to go!"

"Arrasseo~"

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, kaja!" _____ called her boyfriend right after changing. 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

I carried the blanket and the lunch that she made as she cling her arms on mine, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"Do you want me to help you carry that?" she asked.

"Anio, you did all the cooking, so let me carry this." I said as we linked on each others' hands.

 

We don't really need to walk that far because she's living near the park, but it took us a long time to find a perfect place where there are few people. And finally, we found a place under the tree and then we laid the blanket there.

 

"At last!" she laughed, I just smiled. "Are you hungry?"  she asked as I immediately nodded, pouting my lips a little, using my aegyo. 

"Cha~" she smiled, feeding me gimbap.

"Mashiso!"

 

 

 

MY POV

We feed each other sweetly, finishing everything that I made therefore making me sleepy. I lay down, letting out a small yawn before closing my eyes.

My eyes immediately fling open upon feeling something soft touched my lips.

I just saw Kyuhyun grinning, leaning in and kissing my lips once again before standing up and running like crazy. 

I also stood up, running after him as he ran around the park, making both of us breathless.

 

"Arrasseo, I won't catch you anymore." I panted, holding unto my knees. 

He walked to where I was standing as I immediately run, catching up with him as he ran back to the place where we ate. 

 

"I'm so tired!" I complained, catching my breath as we both lie back down on the grass. 

"Who told you to run after me?" he said, catching his breath also.

"If I didn't run after you, you will look stupid running all by yourself!" I giggled as he just chuckled. "Ayssi." I exclaimed while placing my hand on my left chest. "Why does my heart beats so fast?"

"It's because we ran, babo!"

"Ani~ It's because... I'm with you." I said, looking out Kyuhyun and letting out a soft chuckle. He immediately blushed, bitting his lower lip and turning his gaze away from me, probably preventing himself from smiling.

I just smiled, resting my head on his chest and hugging his stomach. 

"I can't believe you're mine now." he suddenly blurted out, brushing my hair.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because... Before we're just friends. I mean... Doing stuffs together, enjoying each other's comapny like brothers and sisters. I never thought that I would fall in love with a girl like you."

"Mwoya? Do you regret it?!" 

"ANIO! OF COURSE NOT! I just... Didn't expect that you will love me back."

"Wae?! It's not really hard to love you..." I laughed.

"Yeah, but it took you a LONG TIME before you realizing it!" he said.

"It's because you didn't tell me that you like me!" she reasoned out.

"Because I thought... You don't like me back." he said that made me laugh. 

"You're getting dramatic again."

"Oh, before I forget..." he said before taking a box from his pocket and throwing it at me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it." he said instead of answering, and so I did.

"Ppanjji?!" I asked as Kyuhyun nodded. "But... Why? I mean for what?"

 

"You don't want?!" he said, getting it from my hands."

"Mwoya~" I said, getting it back from him. "Of course I want it!" I giggled.

"That was given to me by my Eomma. She said it was given to her by my Appa."

"Ah... But why are you giving it to me?"

"Because Eomma told me to give it to someone who's special to me..." I stopped admiring the ring to look at him.

"Me?" I dumbly asked him.

"Of course... 너라고. Who could it be if it's not you?" He said, giving me a sweet, soft kiss. 

"Promise me you'll wear that until you love me." he said.

"AIgoo, wear it to me first!"

"Oh right!" he chuckled, slipping the ring in to my finger. 

"Yeppuda!" I admired the ring, raising it up to give it a better look. 

"Jinjja?" he asked as I nodded.

"Well I think this ring will be stuck on my finger."

"Wae? It doesn't fit? Is it too small?"

"Ani, it's because I will love you forever." I said, leaning in to give him a kiss on th lips.