Donghae on the scene~

Friendship or Love?

-------------------------------------------the next day--------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN'S POV

It was recess time when ______ approached me, 

"Kyuhyun annyeong~" she smiled at me,

"are you okay?" I asked her,

"huh? And why not?"

"your eyes are still swollen." I told her, pointing into her eyes.

"ahh… really??" she just smiled faintly

"are you sure you’re okay?" I asked her once again,

"yup! You told me to start a new life with you, right?!?" she told me, I began blushing as I heard her giggle

"I didn’t mean that way!"

"but you’ve already said it!"

"ayssi this girl."

'She’s really a strong gal. just the other day and yesterday, she kept on crying, but now, she looks like all her problems were gone. I hope she’ll continue this and open her heart to me… ' I smiled at my thought.

"why are you smiling? Are you crazy?!" she giggled, I just stuck my tongue out.

 

"oppa~ annyeong!" another voice greeted me.. it was Yoona. 

"oh, annyeong." I greeted back

"oppa, can I ask a favor?" Yoona pouted, I just glance over _____ then back to Yoona. 

"sure. What is it?"

"can you help me with…" Yoona said but _____ started walking out of the room. 

"ya, where are you going?" I asked her, 

"somewhere." she replied shortly

"wait! Wait for me!!!" I yelled as I try to catch up on her,

"no, I can walk by myself." she smiled at me. "just continue what you were doing, Yoona-sshi is going to ask something from you." I just pouted while Yoona called me,

"oppa~"

"now what?!" I asked with an irritated voice.

"sorry… I think I can do it by myself. Just follow her." she apologized.

"just tell me what do you want so that I could follow her." I told her honestly.

"umm… are you mad?"

"no." I replied shortly. 

"okay." she smiled, "umm… can you help me with my homeworks??"

"now?"

"whenever you have time, please? I don’t want to fail anymore."

"well… okay. Is that it?"

"yes."

"okay, I better look for (your name)"

"okay~"

 

~skip~

 

MY POV

While Kyuhyun and I were talking, Yoona came on the scene. Ayssi. Why is she acting cute in front of Kyu? Does she likes Kyu? Kyu responded with a smile… so I guess they like each other? So I just exited the scene so that I won’t bother them. I walked around… and finally found a spot where I could stay… in the school garden. I sat on the bench and stare at the garden. Suddenly, I felt sadness in my heart and started crying again. I don’t know why I am crying again.

Am I crazy?? Crying without reason??! I wipe my tears but then they continue to fall. I still can’t believe that my very first beloved boyfriend will be married in few weeks. I miss him. As much as I want him to be here, by my side, to comfort me, he can’t… ‘cause he has a fiancé and is getting married.

I don’t want other people to see me crying, that’s why I tried my best to stop it. I want other people to see me as the cheerful me, not the cry baby me. I don’t really know where I can release all this sadness that I can feel… but I prayed that it will fade easily. I don’t want someone to pity me just because my boyfriend left me. Not even Kyuhyun. I want us to stay as we are, not minding my problems. If he likes Yoona, I think it’ll be fine… right? I don’t want him to keep his feelings for her and just stay by my side.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

What happened to (your name)? why did she left me with Yoona?? Ayssi. Now I need to find her. I toured almost the whole campus just to find her, and at last, I found her at the school’s garden, sitting by herself on the bench.

So I walked towards her. As I walked nearer… wait… is she… crying? She’s trying to wipe it out but her swollen eyes just keep on falling out tears. I wanna hug her right now. >.< she doesn't need to pretend that she’s okay when she’s not!! I run towards her as I stood in front of her. She’s staring at the ground, then when she faced me, she smiled and stood up.

“oh Kyuhyun-ah! What are you…” she said but I cut her off by hugging her tightly.

"You don’t need to act strong and okay when you’re not…" I told her.

“what are you talking about?” she asked me. “I’m completely fine!” then gave me a dried laugh. I hugged her even tighter.

“Cry, cry if you want. I’ll be here for you. You don’t need to hide anything from me. I know you’re hurt… so cry as if there’s no tomorrow. I'll lend you my shoulders for you to cry on.” I said.

Then I felt teardrops that fell on my shirt. Oh yeah she’s now crying. I brushed her hair then kissed her forehead. when I tried to release from the hug, she won’t allow me as she hugged me tighter, so I just hugged her back. I don’t really know what she feels… ‘cause in my last relationship I was the one who broke up with her… so I don’t really know the feeling of the one ‘left alone’.

I wish my hug could relieve the pain that she can feel, but I think I can’t because her tears were flowing endlessly.

 

“it’s okay. Remember I’ll be here, arraseo?!”I told her then she released from the hug and wiped her tears.

“okay. Gomawo~ from now on, I’ll not cry.” Then she gave me a small smile.

“ayssi. Stop saying that. I know you can’t do that.” I Smirked.

“and who told you?!” she asked.

“me.” I smiled at her.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” she called me.

“yes?”

“I hope you won’t mind me always hugging you.” She said.

“huh? And why would I?!!”

“’cause I know that you like someone, right?? But then you’re always here, comforting me. Maybe she’ll think that you don’t really like her, because you’re always with me.”

“……… how can she be jealous if she’s…”

“she’s what?!” she asked.

“umm… nothing.”

“oh well… Kyu, can you now tell me who she is??” she asked me. I’m getting nervous. Should I confess… right now??!! “well I think it’s pretty obvious, you know.” She said then smiled. She knows??!!!

“who do you think so??” I asked her.

“isn’t it Yoona?!” she whispered. Yoona? Yoona?? Yoona?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayssi. I don’t get it. Why are you so stupid?!?!?!?!?! Don’t you get it?? It’s you!!! Not her!!!!

“oh gosh it’s almost time, we better go!” she said then held my hand and then we run together.

 

It's dismissal time already so I went up to ______.

"let’s go home??" I asked her, 

"okay, but can you buy me pizza? I’m hungry." she pouted,

"but…."

"please???" she asked in a cute voice. >o<

"arraseo" I gave up and smiled at her,

"yes!!" she laughed. "kaja!!" she said but the Yoon came in,

"oppa, you’ll help me, remember??" 'oh .' I cursed to myself.

"ahh… jinjja??" _____ said in a disappointed tone. "well… I’ll just go… so that I’ll not disturb you."

"no… just wait for me! I still need to treat you pizza, right?" I told her, but she just smiled at me.

"it’s okay. I’ll just buy by myself."

"well… can you wait for me?? I think this will take just few minutes…" I told her, but she turned her gaze over to Yoona

" well…" Yoona stared at the ground

"see?? It’s okay. Just finish that. Bye~" I just pouted at turned my gaze to Yoona,

"come on let’s do this quickly."

 

MY POV

I was walking by myself when someone called my name. 

"_____ah!"

"huh?? Jong Hoon??" I called out, unsure, but then he walk up to where I was.  "what are you doing here??"

"you forgot??"

"huh? But… your birthday was finish… right?"

" yes."

"oh yeah! The gift. Sorry~ I still don’t have any >.<"

"anio, not that. You promised to hang with me everyday, right??"

"aahhhhh!!!" I laughed. "yeah."

"but… what happened to you?"

"huh? Why??"

"your eyes…" he pointed at my eyes. "they’re… swollen."

"ahh.. really??!" I asked with a fake laugh while diverting my eyes into somewhere.

"have you been crying???"

"no!! why would i??!" I denied.

"ayssi. I know you are… so tell me the truth."

"I told you it’s nothing."

"if it’s nothing, why would you cry that much??!!" he asked me, I didn't respond

"don’t you trust me??"

"of course I do…."

"then tell me" he said in a serious tone. I just turned my gaze back to him,

"well…."

"well…?"

"my boyfriend is getting married with another girl so we broke up."

"huh?! How can he do that??"

"I don’t know…." I answered while staring at the ground. Just then I felt him hugging me,

"it’ll be alright." he said, I just smiled

"thanks."

"come on," he said as he grabbed my hand

"where?"

"music room."

"why??"

"I want to make you happy." he just smiled at me

 

~skip~

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Well… I taught Yoona for like.. half an hour and then I decided to go to (your name)’s house. At first I rang the door bell. And I’ve been ringing it for like a hundred times! So I got pissed and got the duplicate key of her house. I opened the door, and looked around her house. And she’s not here?! . Where did she go?!?!!!

 

NO ONE’S POV

Jong Hoon took (your name) to the music room and then played a guitar to make her happy. He tried his best to make (your name) smile. And I guess he did it ‘cause (your name) was really amazed with his skills.

 

"waahhh~ pillow I never thought you’re this great in using guitar!!" _____ praised

"oh jinjja?" Jong Hoon smiled at her, 

"ne~" she replied, and then her phone started vibrating. "Oh… wait. I’ll just take this call."

"okay~" she just smiled before answering,

 

-----start of conversation----

"yoboseyo?" I answered,

"where are you??" Kyuhyun asked me,

"huh? I’m at school. Why?"

"school?? At this time?? I thought you’re going home??"

"yeah, but then I saw Jong Hoon outside and…."

"you’re with him??!"

"yes…."

" where are you?"

"we’re in the music room. But don’t worry we’ll be going home."

"wait for me… I’ll catch up there."

"no, no need. Just rest okay? Bye~"

"but…"

 

"sorry about that… but pillow you were so cool!!!" she said, but was not talking to Kyuhyun anymore.

"ya!!!!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"oh my gosh. you heard?!"

"you forgot to end the call."

"ayssi. Yoboseyo? Sorry Kyu~" she giggled. "bye~" she then hung up.

----end of conversation----

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I can’t believe she’s still with that Jong Hoon! Ayssi. She doesn’t want me to come there?? Why?? Am I going to disturb them???!!

“but pillow you were so cool” I imitated her voice with mockery. what are they doing?? And how can Jong Hoon be cool??? I’m better!! >.< ayssi. Why does she always make me jealous??!! I think I need to ask help from Yoona before Jong Hoon get a move first.

 

-----------------------------------------------the next day----------------------------------------------

MY POV

When I came to the classroom, I saw Kyuhyun and Yoona talking. Well… I guess I’ll be alone again. But after few minutes, Yoona left Kyuhyun and then he approached me. As Yoona left, his smile faded and went to where I was.

 

"hi~ good morning!!!" he greeted,

"what’s so good about the morning??" I replied coldly.

"and why are you frowning at this great morning??!!" he asked, I just rolled my eyes. "I’m sorry but do you have your period today?"

"what?!" I hit his arm,

"what??! Then why are you being like that???"

"I don’t know. I just… don’t want to talk."

"you don’t want to talk to me?? But you always talk with that Jong Hoon, saying “pillow you were so cool!”" he said, imitating my voice

"ya! You were listening to our conversation??!!!"

"but you didn’t hang up! I heard it accidentally."

"ohhh….." I replied shortly, she just smiled "what are you and Yoona talking about??" I asked him,

"huh?"

"a while ago. You were smiling like crazy!"

" ohh…. It’s a secret."

"ayssi. Why can’t I know?? Is it private??"

"umm…. Yes???" I just pouted. 

"okay." I replied shortly. Now he’s keeping secrets from me?? >.<

"what are you and Jong Hoon doing in the music room yesterday?" he started asking,

"umm… we’re just…. SECRET!!!" I stuck my tongue out while it was his time to pout. "tell me first what are you and Yoona are talking about."

"no."

"see…?? Then I won’t tell you." I told him, just then our teacher came in. 

 

FYI: it’s dance class.

"annyeonghaseyo." songsaengnim greeted.

"annyeonghaseyo~" me and my classmates greeted her,

"okay class, today you need to choose a partner, because we’re going to dance a folk dance."

"ohh~"

 

MY POV

I looked at Kyu. Well of course when there are things like this, we’re always the partners. But when I looked at him, he’s looking at Yoona and smiling. Well I guess they’re going to be partners.of course he’ll choose Yoona because she dances very well. But.. do they need to flirt at this time?? I mean staring at each other and then smiling?? Ayssi. Well I guess I need to find another partner.

 

"come on let’s go to the studio and practice there." Songsaengnim commented.

 

NO ONE’S POV

Everyone stood up and went to the studio.

 

"ayssi. I need to find someone… oh!!!" _____ exclaimed, just then she saw Donghae-sshi and ran to him, "Donghae-sshi, do you have partner already??" she asked him,

"me? Nope… Yoona-sshi is taken… so…" Donghae replied, but _____ cut her off.

"then can we be partners?"

"really?! Of course!!!" ______ beamed at him.

"great!" she replied.

"does everyone have a partner now??" Songsaengnim asked, 

"ne~" the students replied.

 

"okay then, let’s start?"

"ne!!"

 

The teacher was teaching them how to dance different kind of folk dances. And of course, since this is a folk dance, they need to hold each others’ hand, the guy will put his right hand on the girl's waist and the girl will put her left hand on the guy’s shoulder. (well this is the main… right?! XD) the teacher also asked the students to look onto each others’ eyes so that the dance would have more feeling and passion.

 

"may I?" Donghae asked ______, asking if he could hold her hand. ______ just smiled at him before handing out her hand. "I think this will be awkward for us since we’re not really close… but…" she cut him off.

"it’s okay~" she smiled at him. "we can be friends, right? And… we’ve bonded before, remember??"

"oh yeah right!" he laughed.

 

"now, guys, put your right hand on their waist!!!" Songsaengnim commanded.

"ayssi. This is really embarrassing." Donghae commented.

 

"Lee Donghae-sshi! Can you please just do it??" Songsaengnim yelled, Donghae turned his gaze to _____ as she smiled at him for approval.

"ye~" Donghae replied at Songsaengnim.

"good. Now girls put your left hand on his shoulder." Songsaengnim said, _____ smiled at Donghae.

"can I touch them??" she giggled

"sure~" he replied

"waahh~ you have nice shoulder!" she complimented him.

"really?!" he asked her, blushing. "thanks!" 

"no problem." she smiled back at him.

"now, you need to stare at each others’ eyes, like this!" she demonstrated it with the help of another student. "you need to do this so that you can feel the dance, arraseo?!" she yelled so that everyone could hear.

 

All of the students, including ______ and Donghae, did what was told.

 

MY POV

Waahhh… I never noticed that Donghae is this handsome!! I mean, he’s kind, he has a great body, and… nice eyes.

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

Ayssi. Why isn’t Yoona my partner?? It’s not that I dislike (your name), she really kind, pretty and all… then the teacher asked us to stare on each others’ eyes. So I looked at her. Waahh… she has a pair of dark brown eyes??! wa-wait. why does my heart suddenly beats faster?

 

"Donghae-sshi??" _____ snapped me out of my thoughts. "are you okay??" she asked, 

"uhh… huh??"

"I’m asking if you’re okay?"

"ahh… yes." she just smiled. "I didn't noticed that you have dark brown eyes…" she just smiled once again.

"it’s not very visible ‘cause it’s almost like black." she giggled.

"but they’re… really nice."

"ahh… really?"

"yes. I actually like girls with those kinds of eyes." I told her honestly.

 

MY POV

"I actually like girls with those kinds of eyes." he said, and  I can't help but to blush.

"no, I don’t mean that way. Please don’t get it wrong." he tried to explain, I just laughed. 

"I know, it’s just that… you’re the first one to compliment my eyes."

"ahh… really?" he smiled while asking, I just nodded.  "not even Sungmin??" I gave  him a fainted smile. "oh, what happened to him?? And when is he coming back??" he asked once again.

"oh… he’s getting married. I don’t really know when he’ll be back."

"he’s getting married?!!! But I thought you were…" I stopped as I smiled fakely at him,

"not anymore."

"sorry~" he apologized.

"it’s okay." I told him as I felt my eyes getting teary once again

"ayssi. Please don’t cry." he said as he pulled closer to hug me. 

"anio.." I sniffed. "I’m okay." I gave him a fainted smile.

 

"hey you two love birds! (your whole name) and Lee Donghae! If you have a romantic scene, don’t do it here, okay?!" Songsaengnim brought us back to the class.

"ye. cuisamnida." we bowed in unison

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

What the hell are they doing??? Hugging?? Seriously?? The teacher only asked us to stare on our partners’ eyes, not hug them!! Is she flirting with Donghae??!! Ayssi. This is my fault! I should be her partner! Not with Yoona!! Ayssi. But she’s helping me with (your name) so I don’t have a choice.

 

NO ONE’S POV

The teacher continued to teach the dance until the bell rang.

"well.. let’s just continue this next time. Goodbye class." Songsaengnim said,

"goodbye~" the students replied.

 

(recess time)

MY POV

Well… as usual, Kyuhyun is with Yoona again! Ayssi. I become irritated whenever I see them together! Yoona’s like… I’m sorry to say this but a flirt! I may not know her much, but… Kyuhyun just need to teach her math, right?? But why are they always together even though she’s not asking him to teach her??! Ahh…. Maybe what I asked Kyuhyun was correct?? He likes her?? Well… there’s no one stopping them. But I hate Kyuhyun for not telling me what he feels! He should tell me if he likes Yoona or even other girls! >.<

 

" ______-sshi~" I heard Donghae called me, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"oh? Donghae-sshi?" he just smiled

"can I spend the recess with you?"

"oh yeah sure… since MY FRIEND left me." I told him, making sure that it is loud enough for Kyuhyun and Yoona to hear; he just laughed.

"umm… don’t you mind if you tell more about yourself?? I just wanted to know more about you~" he blushed a little. aigoo so cute! :">

 

 

guys~ i'll still ask your opinion,okay.. so do you want Jong Hoon or Donghae to be the rival of Kyu? please vote in the poll! and... i'll only wait for the first 50 voters... :)) because i can't update for a week if i waited for a week or something, right? XD so... please vote and comment! thanKYU! <3<3<3