Happy Birthday Pillow~

Friendship or Love?

KYUHYUN’S POV

Why isn’t she replying?? Is she mad at me??? Should I call her?? But what if she rejected my call?? >.< anyway, there’s no harm in trying. I sighed before started calling her. 

It's been ringing for quite a while now but she's not answering. And so I was about to press the 'end call' when she answered my call. 

 

… she’s mad?? When I’m about to press the ‘end call’….

 

“Yoboseyo?” she suddenly answered.

"________-ah!" I called her.

"oh?"

"are you mad or something??" I asked her in a serious tone.

"mwoh?!" she giggled. "of course not! Why would I be mad??!"

"oh….. good." I sighed in relief before smiling. "but…. Why aren’t you answering my messages??" I asked her.

"Ummm… did you sent me a message?! I didn’t notice." she laughed.

"ohh…. Anyway I just sent you a message saying that I'm home." I told her.

"ahh…" she laughed.

"that’s all… bye~" I told her.

"oh wait."

"huh?"

"umm… about a while ago…."

"huh?" I asked her, confused.

"ummm….. about my dream and about what you’ve said that I’ve done…."

"ahhhh……" I cleared my throat.

"umm… can we just…. Forget about it?"

"sure." I said almost in an instant.

"good." she giggled. "I’m sorry if I’ve been cold to you a while ago…. It’s just that…. Ahhh! Never mind." she chuckled once again as I let out a fake laugh.

"umm… that’s all?" I asked her

"yup."

"okay~ bye~"

"bye!"

-----end of conversation-------

 

She wants me to forget about what happened? Sighs well… I think this will be better, right? So that she won’t feel awkward towards me.

I stretched my body and hugged the pillow beside me before getting the photo of us that was located on the cabinet beside my bed.

'why do I need to keep my feelings towards you??' I talked to myself while placing the photo on my chest.

'I don’t know when will I be able to hold on this feeling anymore.' I told myself before a tear escaped in my eye.

 

NO ONE'S POV

----------------------------------------the next day--------------------------------------------------

It was dismissal time when Kyuhyun approached ______.

"________-ah, today I’ll be teaching Yoona again, wanna come??" he asked her

"sure~" she smiled as they went to the library.

 

"let’s start~" Kyuhyun said, opening his book.

 

"ayssi. Just by looking at the book, I feel very sleepy!" _______ commented and pouted after a while.

'so cute!' Kyuhyun thought and smiled.

"Do you understand what am I saying here?" Kyuhyun asked _____.

"umm….. I’m not listening." she told him honestly as he just smiled

"then why do you feel sleepy??" he asked her 

"I told you, Math will be the best sleeping pills!" she stuck her tongue out.

"ayssi. Just keep quiet so that we’ll be finish."

"arraseo, arrasseo!!" he just smiled

"I’m sorry, shall we continue?" he asked Yoona, who just smiled before nodding.

 

MY POV

Due to the deadly boredom of Math is giving me, I took my cell phone out and play with it.  while playing, I saw someone sent me a message, so I quitted my game and check on it. It’s from pillow! When I opened it, he said:

“ pillow~ how are you?? Are you busy?” when I was about to reply, my phone rang! Shocks, he’s calling! So I quickly answered it.

--------start of conversation----

"yoboseyo?" I answered.

"pillow~ how are you?"

"I’m fine, you?"

"I’m sad."

"huh? Why?? Are you okay?"

"umm… I’m outside your house… where are you?? Are you busy? Can we go out?"

"umm…. Now….?"

"if you’re not busy… yes?"

"umm…. " I turned to look at Kyu. "okay. Wait for me there." I smiled 

"wait, wait. Where are you? I’ll just go there."

"anio, I’m at school, just wait for me there."

"no, wait for me at the gate, okay? Bye~ see ya!"

"ya!" . He hung up.

------end of conversation-------

 

"who is it?" Kyuhyun asked after I hung up

"ummm…. Jong Hoon. I’m sorry Yoona, Kyuhyun, I need to go." I got my bag before standing up.

"ya! Where are you going?" he asked while standing up.

"I’m going to meet Jong Hoon ‘cause he’s sad. Just…. Stay there and teach Yoona, okay?" I told him.

"but…." he pouted.

"awww…." I walked to his place and pushed him to sit back down before hugging his neck. "I’ll just call you later okay?!" I told him before kissing his cheek. "bye~ bye Yoona~!!! Hope you’ll not get sleepy!" I laughed while started walking.

"bye~ take care~" she waved.

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

why did she kiss me?? I started blushing while holding the cheek that she kissed. >///<

"Kyuhyun oppa, are you okay? Why are you blushing?" Yoona snapped me out of my thoughts.

"umm… nothing. Let’s just finish this quickly." she just giggled.

"if you say so~"

 

MY POV

After I said goodbye to Kyuhyun and Yoona at the library, I quickly run to the gate and patiently look for Jong Hoon. What happened to him?? Why did he say he’s sad?? Ayssi. After few more minutes, I finally found him.

“Pillow!” I called him.

"pillow!!!!" he waved.

"oh… what happened to you? Is there something wrong??" I asked him while he pouted.

"you forgot, didn’t you?" he asked.

"huh? What?" I asked him as he pouted even more. "sorry~ what is it??"

"it’s my birthday! But I have no one to spend it with. I thought you know… but then…." I cut him by hugging him. Ayssi why am I so forgetful? -.-

"sorry~" I apolgized as I felt him hugging me back.

"it’s okay~ so… will you come and celebrate my birthday with me??" I just laughed

"what do you think I’m doing right now?!"

"arraseo, let’s go~" he chuckled

"where are we going?"

"you’ll know when we’re there."

 

 

 

"cable car?" I asked him, he nodded.

"yup!" he laughed. "why? Are you scared?"

"me??! Of course not!" I lied. I'm nervous as hell. >.<

"okay then, let’s go~" ayssi. I should’ve told him this is my first time riding this!!!!!

 

Okay. This is my first time riding this! I don’t even know how to react! So I just stood up at the corner, holding to the bar thing beside me. Ayssi. My heart is beating really fast especially when it started moving!!!!

 

"pillow, are you okay?" Jong Hoon asked me.

"huh? Um… yeah."

"don’t tell me you’re scared?"

"no I’m not." I lied once again.

"really?? Then why are you holding to the bar like that?" he pointed at my hand.

"umm… I’m just…. It’s my first time, okay?" I told him, finally giving up.

"ohhh~" he giggled.

"what’s so funny??" I glared at him.

"nothing~ you can just hold my hand if you’re scared." he said, handing out his hand for me to hold.

"no, it’s okay."

"if you say so~" he said, preventing himself from laughing.

 

As the cable car moves, my heart started beating really fast that's why now, I’m holding in to the bar tightly! Ayssi. Then suddenly, something happened that made me release my hand in the bar and bumped on Jong Hoon, and so I hugged him instead on holding into the bar again. I'm too scared. >.<

 

"I just told you to hold my hand, not to hug me." he smiled cheekily at me.

"oh~ sorry~" I apologized before pulling back but then he was the one who hugged me this time.

"joke~" he chuckled. "are you okay?"

"ayssi. I never thought that I’ll be this scared!! >.<" he just chuckled.

"it’s okay~ you can hug me whenever you’re scared." he smiled at me.

 

JONG HOON'S POV

"jinjja??" she asked, looking straightly into my eyes. It took me a while before replying.

"yes." I replied while blushing and turning my gaze away from her.

"gomawo~" she smiled.

 

JONG HOON’S POV

I miss her. I really do. Just by hugging her and her hugging me back makes me happy. I really regret that I left her without a word and without confessing my feelings. I told her that I’m all over her now, but the truth is…. I still like her. No, I love her. I miss how we hang out together; I miss how I spent every single minute of my time with her. I wish I would have the courage to tell her that I liked her… and I still do. (your name)-ah, I lied. I lied about telling you that I don’t like you anymore.

 

~meanwhile~

 

NO ONE'S POV

"do you get it?" Kyuhyun asked Yoona

"umm… yeah?"

"you sure?" he asked her once again, she just smiled a little. "okay. I will just repeat. The product rule is, you just need to copy the first one then get the derivative of the second one, and then ‘plus’ sign, then copy the second given then get the derivative of the first. Arraseo?" she just nodded.

"okay." he said and glanced over to his phone. 'why isn’t she texting me? She’s not yet home??' he thought to himself.

"oppa, I think you’re concern about something else, let’s just continue this tomorrow." Yoona said.

"me? Concern about something else?!!"

"yup."

"what? Concern about what??"

"her. (your name)."

"me?! No! of course not!" he let out a fake laugh.

"ayssi. I know you are. Let’s just go home~" she said, dragging Kyuhyun out.

 

~skip~

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Why isn’t she calling me?? Ayssi. I should have come with her!!! >.< I took my phone out and still, no messages, no missed calls. Should I call her?? Ayssi.

"oppa!" Yoona snapped me out of my thoughts.

"huh?!"

"ayssi. Just call her!"

"why would I call her?" I said, being stubborn.

"because you’re concern with her! That’s the best answer. Ayssi. You don’t need to hide it."

"what do you mean?"

"okay. You don’t need to pretend that you don’t care."

"no I don’t. ‘cause I do really care for her, because she’s my friend!"

"‘cause you love her?"

"YES! Ayy…. I mean as a friend." she just laughed,

"aigoo~ why don’t you just confess??" she asked me.

"why would I?! I don’t even like her."

"aigoo. Stop lying! I know you do!"

"how did you know?"

"just by the way you look at her." she smiled before continuing. "and a while ago, when she hugged you, then kissed your cheeks, you’re blushing!" she teased

"no I’m not." I lied

"oppa, just tell me the truth, and I’ll help you with her!"

"how will you help me?? She has a boyfriend!"

"yes, but is he here?? Is he even here, with her??!"

"ya! Don’t even think about it. I don’t like to ruin their relationship."

"but.. do you want to keep your feelings for yourself until they get married??!"

"that will never happen!"

"and why not?!"

"just because………….." I paused to think

"because???"

"I don’t know. >.<"

"I know that you love her, and she loves someone else…" I cut her off

"do you need to say that?!" she just laughed.

"sorry. But you need to admit it, right?" she chuckled a little. "anyway, just tell me when you’re ready. I mean, when you want to confess, I’ll help you." she smiled at me.

"why would you?" I asked her

"because you helped me with my studies!" I just smiled at her.

 

~meanwhile~

 

MY POV

"do you still want to go off somewhere else?" Jong Hoon asked.

"nope. I need to go home." I smiled at him

"okay then~ but, pillow, can I have a request?"

"huh? What??"

"umm… can we spend some time together everyday?"

"everyday?!" she giggled.

"because…. I miss my best friend." he pouted.

"ohh~~" I giggled before hugging him from the side. "of course! But…." 

"oh… yeah right. Will Kyuhyun get mad?"

"huh? Why??"

"‘cause last time he did, right?"

"oh…. I’ll just tell him." I smiled at him. "but, do you also want to spend it with Kyu?"

"huh?? I only want you! Not him. >.<" he said out with all honesty, I just giggled.

"why, you only want me?!" I laughed

"what?! No! no!"

"okay~ I’ll just tell him later. So…. See you tomorrow?" he nodded. 

"I’ll wait for you outside your school, okay?" I nodded.

"okay~ good night!!!" I smiled at him

"good night~"