Bonus Chapter. :D

Friendship or Love?

 

MY POV

“ya, ya, stop making out.” A voice said. I pushed Kyuhyun and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk with their hands on their waist and giggling. I stood up and wiped the grasses off me.

“what are you doing here?” I asked them while blushing like crazy.

“well… we’re here to beat Kyuhyun up and to take you away from him.” Eunhyuk said.

“mwoh?!!” Kyuhyun and I said in unison.

“but Donghae, Eunhyuk, you see… we’re okay now.” I told them. And I saw them walking to Kyuhyun who’s hiding behind me.

“ya!!” I yelled.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk formed their hands into fists, look at each other before trapping Kyuhyun in a one-armed hug.

“welcome back you bastard!” Donghae said, ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair. I saw Kyuhyun pouting. Haha! Cute. <3

“don’t you dare leave my ________ again or else, you’re dead!” Eunhyuk said.         

“your _________?!” Kyuhyun said.

“yup. She’s mine.” Eunhyuk grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“ya!” Kyuhyun yelled, I just giggled.

“Donghae and I are her boyfriends when you were away. You should thank us because we gave her to you that easily.” Eunhyuk said.

“thank you…..” Kyuhyun thanked them; I pulled away from Eunhyuk and went to Kyuhyun’s side.

“stop bullying my boyfriend!” I told them, hugging Kyuhyun.

“so you’re taking his side?!” Donghae asked, I nodded and I saw him pouted.

“aww… Donghae you know that I love you right?” I went to hug Donghae.

“how about me?” Eunhyuk asked, pointing to himself.

“of course! You too, my monkey!” I said and hugged him. Now we were having a group hug, minus Kyuhyun. Now I am trapped in the zoo. >.<

“can you let go of her now?” Kyuhyun said.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other, smiled before complying with what Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun went to hug me, wrapping his arms around my waist; while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stared at each other, smiling, before kissing each other passionately.

I heard Eunhyuk and Donghae talking…

“aww… I wish I could find the right girl for me too~” Donghae said.

“don’t worry pal, I’ll be here for you.” Eunhyuk said.

 

I heard both of them giggled and cheered for us.

Well that’s my life. I guess love can really wait, huh? I almost lost my hope in waiting for him… but then because I know he was the one that God gave me, I tried to be patient and waited for him. And I think all those years paid off, because now we’re finally together. <3

Kyuhyun pulled away from the kiss and knelt down in front of me.

“wha-what are you doing?” I asked him while stuttering. >.<

“yeobu, I may not have the perfect ring for you yet, but I know that you’ve waited for me for a long time…. that we’ve waited for each other for a long time already…. And now that I have a chance, I won’t let it pass anymore. I love you so much and I know that you love me too… so I’m going to ask you, will you marry me?” he asked, I just stood there stunned. I was so speechless.

“I… I….” I stuttered, I don’t know what say….

“______-ah, I think you should think about this first.” Donghae joined, I looked at him.

“you don’t know if after all those years, he’s still the same Kyuhyun that you knew…” Eunhyuk added.

“yeah… he’s right. Kyuhyun I’m sorry but I need to think about this first…” I said.

“bu-but….” He sighed. “it’s okay, I’ll wait for you.” he stood up and was about to walk away. I know that he’s crying already.

“ya!” I grabbed his wrist. “why are you crying?”  I asked him.

“no… I’m… okay… it’s just that…” he wiped his tears.

“aww…” I tiptoed and hugged his neck, resting my head on his right shoulder. “sorry for making you wait, I was just joking, okay?” I pulled back and I saw him staring at me. “I love you….” I gave him a quick peck on the lips. “and…” Donghae cut me off.

“of course she’ll marry you!” Donghae said, giggling, I glared at him for ruining the moment. I saw Eunhyuk nudged him. “sorry!” he apologized, I turned my gaze back to Kyuhyun.

“of course I’ll marry you.” I smiled at him and then he grinned out widely.

“thank you!” he said then kissed me again.

 

Yey! This is the end… well I know it’s not much, but I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter.

Okay you may stop reading now, because this is just an author’s note… :D

Umm… I wanna tell you a trivia about this story… well honestly I wasn’t supposed to be writing this. I was just reading some fics here and later on I’ve decided to make an account. After that, I got bored in waiting for the update of the story, and then this plot came into my mind. The ‘friends turned into lovers’ concept; I know that it is a common plot, but I hope you had fun reading my story. Anyway, I pressed the ‘start writing’ button and typed in the plot that came in my mind. And later on, there were comments saying, ‘oh nice plot, can’t wait for you update’ something like that. And I was like… O_______O they saw?! Because I am sure that I just pressed the ‘saved as a draft’ button! I never thought it would be published. So yeah… I started thinking about what I will do in the story… I never thought that I will be an author… not even in fanfics! And I’m very thankful to the people who’ve supported me from the start. At first I was very happy to have the same number of my chapters to my readers. (example I have 20 chapters, and then I also have 20 subscribers.) but then as my subscribers and the people who commented boost up, I got strength in continuing this story. I never thought that I will reach a hundred chapters, and that’s because of you. Starting from the first one to comment, who kinda urged me to write the story :); to my subscribers, to my active commentors (is there such word?! XD anyway you understand, right? :D) , to my silent readers, to the people who made their account just to comment and to subscribe to my story, even to my readers who don’t subscribe and comment, and to my future reader/subscribers, I love you all. Thank you so much for all the inspiration you gave me. aigoo. Why am I crying?! Haha! Anyway this will be the end. It’s been a year and few months… Thanks you for all the people who stayed, who waited for this story to finish. Thank you for all the people who read the author’s crap. XD thank you again!!! I don’t know how to thank all of you, but if I could go to your countries and hug all of you I will.

Sorry for the wrong grammar, wrong spelling, wrong word (sometimes), because I’m just a human. But I’ll edit everything again. :D and… sorry for the other things… like: I forgot that “you” should be the president of student council. >.< mian!!

If you miss me, I’ll just be on my other story, okay? Love you!! oh, I would be glad if you won’t unsubscribe to my story… you know just for memories, so that I can remember how well-loved this story is. Hihihi. But if you will unsubscribe, then it’s okay. The story is completed anyways. :D I hope I made you cry, happy, pissed, and of course, in love with my story. I love you! love lots,

--jinmei_17

oh, I made a one-shot, this time it's Kyuhyun and you. XD (well because my other story ended up with Donghae, right? hihihi. hope you could leave a comment after reading. :) here it goes---->

Forced Marriage To A Guy I Love....?

this will really be the end. :D i hope you like the epilogue... :D MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :DDD