My Birthday~

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

It’s my birthday today~ *looks through my cell phone* aigoo. (your full name) do babo! Don’t expect Kyuhyun to greet you. Aishh…I might as well take a bath because I’ll be late.

When I opened the door, as usual, Sungmin oppa was there.

 

Sungmin: jakiya~ annyeong!

Me: oppa! *hugged him*

Sungmin: waeyo?!

Me: he doesn’t know??! Great. I feel like crying right now. Nothing. *fake smile* let’s go?

Sungmin: *nods*

 

-------------------------------------------------during class---------------------------------------------

MY POV

This is the worst day ever!! Kyuhyun and I haven’t been talking for weeks now and Sungmin forgot my birthday! *tears are falling* I wiped them away so that no one can notice. Ayssi! God, please help me through the day….

 

------------------------------------------------dismissal---------------------------------------------------

Sungmin: jakiya, I’m sorry but I cannot walk you today….

Me: oh great! *irritated* why?

Sungmin: because I need to do something important.

Me: is it more important than me??! Oh~ okay. Then see you tomorrow.

Sungmin: *hugged me* thank you! See ya!

Me: bye~

(Sungmin left)

 

 

MY POV

aigoo… I’m all alone. I miss my BabyKyu~ *sobs* (I was crying hard that I fell asleep)

 

6pm

(I woke up) oh shoot! It’s late already! (hurried home)

 

-----------------------------------------------walking home---------------------------------------------

MY POV

I was in front of the door when I notice there’s a note. I t says: “look behind” when I turned around, I saw Christmas lights <<imagine what Gu Jun Pyo did to Geum Jan Di in the playground>> …. And saw Sungmin wearing a completely formal suit and holding a bouquet of flowers standing near a table. The place was so nice and romantic! I froze where I was standing, so Sungmin come near me.

 

Sungmin: Jakiya~ saengil chukhae! *handed me the flowers*

Me: …………..

Sungmin: neo kwenchana? Mianheyo~ (are you okay? I’m sorry~)

Me: what? Why?

Sungmin: I’m sorry if you don’t like it, I was planning a surprise for your birthday….

Me: *I kissed him* you don’t need to be. *hugged him* gomawo~ I thought you forgot. *crying*

Sungmin: *hugged me back* of course not! This is your special day! *laughs* *stopped hugging me* uljimma~ *dried my tears* let’s eat?

Me: *nods*

Sungmin: *hand out his hand and smiled*

Me: *hold his hand and giggled*

(at the table)

Me: wow~ did you do this by yourself?

Sungmin: *just smiled and blushed*

Me: aigoo, you’re so cute! *laughs* gomawo~

Sungmin: let’s eat?

Me: *nods happily*

(while eating)

Me: umm.. oppa, how did you do all this?

Sungmin: secret~ *laughs*

Me: *pouts*

Sungmin: oh, by the way….

Me: eh? *curious*

Sungmin: *Stands up and hands out a box*

Me: what’s that?

Sungmin: open it.

Me: wow~ a necklace!!!  http://www.divadiamonds.net/images/inventory/8909PFK4WM.jpg

Sungmin: do you like it?

Me: oh! chua~ (I like it)

Sungmin: *got the necklace and put it on my neck*

Me: gomawo~ *holding the necklace*

Sungmin: *giggles* I want to do this for you, because this is your first birthday with me, right?

Me: oh~ *teary eyed*

Sungmin: uljimma, uljimma!

Me: anio. it’s just that, I really thankful that you’re here with me, unlike Kyuhyun, he left me.

Sungmin: *trying to comfort me* don’t think that way, he loves you, right?

Me: but he didn’t even greet me. I really hate him!

Sungmin: *hugged me* don’t worry, maybe later, he’ll greet you.

Me: …….. thank you so much. *trying to smile*  I thought this would be the worst birthday ever, but then you made memorable for me. J

Sungmin: *smiled* don’t be sad anymore, arraseo?! This is your day!

Me: *nods* gomawo~ *I hugged him*

Sungmin: *hugged me back, and leaned towards me*

Me: I looked directly in his cute eyes and closed my eyes and we kissed passionately.

 

MY POV
God, thank you so much that you gave Sungmin into my life! I thought this would be the worst birthday ever, but I think it became the most memorable one! Even though Kyuhyun left me, I know Sungmin will always be there for me. Thank you so much!! I really love him…

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

God please help me to make her happy, please…. I always want to see her happy. I will do anything for her. Thank you for bringing her into my life.

 

~skip~

 

--------------------------------------------------------at their house---------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

Ayssi! I miss (your name)! it’s her birthday today and yet I didn’t have a chance to greet her! SeoHyun’s killing me! She wants me to stay away from (you)?! How can I do that?? I’ve been avoiding (you) for weeks and I cannot take it anymore! I think I’d rather have (you) than SeoHyun! She’s too immature! She wants me to follow everything she says and I’m getting tired of it. Now she’s threatening me that if I come and talk to (you) she would break up with me?! Maybe before I really liked her a lot, but now… that’s a big NO! I really had a big crush on her before because I thought she’s cute and kind, but now that we’re together, she revealed her true color! I don’t care if she broke up with me or what; I want to be with my best friend again!

 

(flash back)

(still Kyuhyun’s POV)

oh! there’s (you)!! *coming near (you)* but then, I felt someone holding my hand, when I looked back, it’s SeoHyun.

 

SeoHyun: where are you going?!

 

To (you) I’m going to greet her, it’s her birthday! *smiles*

 

SeoHyun: but I told you to stay away from her, right?!!

 

It’s her birthday! I’m just going to greet her, nothing more!

 

SeoHyun: talk to her or I’ll break up with you.

 

………….

 

SeoHyun: *smirks* let’s go.

 

(end of flash back)

 

I know! I’m going to text her first! *texting*: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY (YOUR NAME)-AH!!!” oh, but she might be mad at me. *erased the text* ayssi! What to text?! *send* oh crap! I sent a blank message! Babo!!!!!! Oh, I know!!! I’ll surprise her tomorrow. I will ask Sungmin if he can not walk with (you). *laughs* *texting* :”Sungmin-ah, can you not walk with (your name)?” Sungmin’s reply:” why would I?”

My reply: “because I want to greet her.” Sungmin’s reply: “just make sure that you won’t hurt her, or I’ll hurt you!” when I read his reply, wait, WHAT?! I will never hurt her, I thought. My reply: “I will never hurt her.” Sungmin’s reply: ”you already did, so make up on her tomorrow, okay?” is she hurt because I was avoiding her?, I thought. My reply: “okay. Gomawo~”

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

I know that (your name) is hurt because she misses Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and I are different. I maybe her boyfriend, but Kyuhyun is her best friend. I understand that she needs her best friend Kyuhyun. Sometimes I am jealous of Kyuhyun because they are very close to each other, but I know that (your name) loves me. And I wanted (your name) to be happy, like before. I wish everything will be alright by tomorrow. J

 

MY POV
when I got home, I was dancing around like crazy because Sungmin made me happy! :D but then I received a message, I thought it would be from Sungmin…. But it was from Kyuhyun. *my heart hurts* I am still hurt because he’s avoiding me. But then I opened the message and saw nothing…. A BLANK MESSAGE! Aigoo! Kyuhyun-ah, you still didn’t change! *giggled* but then I realized, did he remembered my birthday?! Or just wrong send? Ayssi. Maybe he just pressed the button unintentionally. Aigoo… then I received a new message, and I saw that it’s from Sungmin. It says: “ jakiya, mianhe, but I cannot walk you to school tomorrow. I’ll make it up to you on the afternoon. TT.TT “ *giggles* aigoo, my sweet pumpkin! He don’t need to always walk me to school anyways! My reply:” it’s okay oppa~ just be sure you’ll date me next time, arraseo?!” Sungmin’s reply: “of course~ good night jakiya~ saranghae!!” My reply: “saranghae~”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------the next day-------------------------------------------------

(at school)

Me: *pouts* I wonder why Sungmin did not walk me home??

(classroom)

MY POV

When I entered the classroom, I saw a rose on my table. Awww~ my sweet pumpkin! When I come near it, I smelled it, and then I heard someone singing. I froze. I know it’s not Sungmin’s voice. When I turn around, I saw Kyuhyun singing “ No Other:Gateun gireul georeo wasseo urin seoro dalpagago itjanha nolla-ul ppuniya goma-ul ppuniya saranghal ppuniya Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom” then he come near me, and say:” Baby(your name) saengil chukhae!” I froze, and then my eyes got watery.

 

Kyuhyun: ya! Don’t be sad!

Me: I’m not.

Kyuhyun: then don’t cry

Me: I hate you.

Kyuhyun: WHY??!!! BUT I LOVE YOU!!! *hugged me*

Me:  what are you doing?

Kyuhyun: I missed you.

Me: *smiled* me too. But I still hate you.

Kyuhyun: WHY??! *hugged me tighter*

Me: because you forgot my birthday.

Kyuhyun: no I didn’t! I texted you, right? *stopped hugging me*

Me: really? But it’s blank!

Kyuhyun: I know. *laughs*

Me: ayssi. I thought you forgot. *teary eyed*

Kyuhyun: of course not! *hugged me again* I really missed you.

Me: *giggles*

(Sungmin came)

Sungmin: ya, yah! Stop that already, it’s too much! *removed Kyuhyun from hugging me*

Kyuhyun: Minnie!!! *hugged Sungmin*

Me: ya! Stop that!

Kyuhyun: I missed the both of you~

Me: *smiled*

 

--------------------------------------------------while---------------------------------------------------

SEOHYUN’S POV

I wonder why Kyuhyun did not walk with me to school, so I come to his room and heard him saying: “But I love you!!, then I saw him hugging (your name). WHAT IS HE DOING?! Then Kyuhyun said: “I missed you.” WHAT?! Is he cheating on me?! *smirks* don’t try me Kyuhyun Cho, I warned you. Just wait and I’ll break up with you. Then I heard some footsteps so I quickly run and hide.

 

------------------------------------------------dismissal----------------------------------------------

Me: Kyuhyun-ah, will you and SeoHyun walk with us?

Kyuhyun: umm… anio, I need to be with SeoHyun alone.

Me: yiiii~ *poking**laughs* tell me what happened later, okay?

Kyuhyun: oh~ *laughs*

Me: oppa, let’s go?

Sungmin: oh~

Me: BabyKyu, bye~

Kyuhyun: bye~

 

(Kyuhyun went to SeoHyun’s room)

Kyuhyun: SeoHyun-ah,

SeoHyun: I need to talk to you.

Kyuhyun: waeyo?

SeoHyun: I want to break up with you.

Kyuhyun: what? Why??

SeoHyun: I told you to stay away from (your name) right? But then I saw you hugging her a while ago, saying: “but I love you, I missed you.” *mimicking voice*

Kyuhyun: I told you she’s just my best friend!

SeoHyun: stop. I already told you. Now, choose!

Kyuhyun: …………… ok, I’ll choose her. Let’s just stop this. If you don’t accept her, then I’ll try my best not to like you anymore. She’s part of my life and you cannot erase her just like that. She’s important to me, and if you don’t accept that, then maybe it’s better if we just break up. *walks out*