DONGHAE-AH, WHERE ARE YOU?

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

It was just 6AM this Monday morning when Kyuhyun arrived in my house.

“Why are you so early?” I asked him when he just chuckled in response before pulling me for a hug.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

"Umm… I’ll just take a bath, have you eaten your breakfast?”

“Anio~”

“Do you want something to eat?”

“No it's okay. Just bbali take a bath.”

“Arrasseo~” I said before running upstairs. 

 

 

~

"Yeobo, kaja?" I asked Kyuhyun the moment I finished taking a bath. 

"Huh? Umm… Eung~" he nodded, standing up.

"Are you still sleepy?" 

"Not much." he smiled.

"If you say so!" I giggled, clinging my arm unto his'. "Kaja!"

 

 

~

"AYSSI! I cursed upon arriving the classroom.

"Wae?"

"Donghae!"

"What about him?"

"I forgot that we’re supposed to walk to school together! Ayssi." I hit my head a little for being absentminded. 

"Just call him and tell him that you’re here already." Kyuhyun replied calmly.

"Okay." I replied softly before immediately getting my phone from my pocket and calling Donghae. 

 

His phone just keeps on ringing, without him answering as I panickly dialed his number once again. 

"He’s not answering!"

"Just send him a message." I nodded, dropping the call. 

"Arrasseo."

 

 

~

Donghae did not come to school today, and so I just spent the whole day with Kyuhyun.

"Ya, why do you think Donghae did not come to school today?" I asked.

"Maybe he’s just tired. I’m sure he’ll come tomorrow."

"I hope so…" I said, pouting.

"Do you miss him that much?"

"Of course! I want to tell him a lot of things and--" I stopped when Kyuhyun glared at me. "Wae? Are you jealous?" I teased.

"It’s because you keep on asking things about him! Why do you think he’s absent? Do you think he’s fine? Do you think he ate lunch? Do you think he’s sick?!" he said, mimicking my voice.

"Aigoo… " I laughed. "You’re jealous, aren’t you?"

"Why would I be jealous?! He’s even your wallpaper!" he said, crossing his arms. 

"Wallpaper?" I asked, raising a brow. 

"In your phone! Your wallpaper is the picture of the both of you!"

"Ahhh..." I giggled, remembering the photo. "Aigoo…." I exclaimed before clinging my arm unto his'. "My yeobo is jealous!" I said as he immediately pulled his arm back. 

"I told you I’m not." he replied, obviously annoyed.

"Oh… Arrasseo." I said upon arriving my house. "Bye~"

"Bye." he replied shortly before immediately turning his back and leaving.

"Ya!" I smiled, calling him.

"Wae?!" he asked, still irritated.

"Don’t be jealous! You know that he’s only my friend, right?" I asked, running over to give him a tight hug. 

"But he likes you!" he reasoned out.

"He knows that I like you, so you don’t need to worry about anything, arrasseo?"

"Jinjja?"

"Of course!" I giggled.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“Of course!” she giggled before placing a quick peck on my lips. "Send me a message when you got home, okay?” she said upon pulling back.

But instead of giving her a proper reply and feeling her kiss was a little too short, I pulled cheek, giving her a longer kiss. 

“You should go home.” she said, pulling back.

“But I want more…” I pouted. 

“That’s the last one, or else I won’t kiss you again!” she smiled, kissing my lips once again.

“Arrasseo” I said. 

“Take care, okay? See you tomorrow!” She smiled before pulling me for a short hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----the next day-----

MY POV

Donghae still hasn't come to school today nor replied to any of my messages. 

Is he mad or something? :(
 

"Kyuhyun-ah just go home first, I’ll just go home by myself." I told him as the bell rang.

"Huh?! Wae?!"

"I’m going to visit Donghae…"

"Where?"

"At his house, babo." I chuckled.

"I'll just come with you."

"But… Is it okay?" I asked worryingly. 

"Of course! Why wouldn’t it be okay?" he smiled. 

"Jinjja?! Well then, kaja!" I grinned. 

 

 

~

We took a bus to Donghae's house instead of walking because I feel really tired and drained today. 

"Ya, let’s take a picture!" I said, taking my phone out upon remembering what happened yesterday. "Hana, teul, set…"  I counted as Kyuhyun  automatically leaned towards my face so that we'll fit in the frame. "Ya, why is your face so serious? Let’s do it again~" I told him upon seeing our photo. "Ayssi. It’s blurred."

 

I've been taking for quite a few times now but I just can't take it right. 

"Ya! Let me take it!" Kyuhyun got my phone, getting annoyed.  "Hana, teul, set." he clicked as we looked at the photo. "Oh~" he handed me back my phone.

"Waah~ Nice!" I giggled.

"You should have given me your phone a while ago!" He complained once again, making me giggle. 

"I never thought you’re good at taking pictures." I said, once again admiring our photo.

"I know, I can even be a photographer!" He bragged while I change my wallpaper into the photo we just took. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Changing my wallpaper."

"Wae?"

"Because you don’t want Donghae to be my wallpaper, right?"

"Anio, it’s okay…"

"Jinjja? Arrasseo, I’ll just change it back." I told him, searching for Donghae and I's photo.

"Ya!" he complained, taking my phone. "You changed it already, why bother changing it again?!" he said, making me laugh. Tch. He wants our photo to be my wallpaper afterall. 

 

 

 

~

MY POV

Upon reaching Donghae's house, I rang the doorbell and tried calling him, but then he's not answering it. 

 

“I think no one’s home” Kyuhyun said after a long while. 

"Let's just go home." I told him as we took a bus, going back home.  

 

“I wonder where is Donghae though.” I said almost to myself, but wanting to hear Kyuhyun's comment about it, I turned my head just to see him sleeping. Aigoo. This adorable boyfriend of mine is already sleeping. I just rest his head on my shoulder, shutting my eyes a little and brushing his hair. Maybe he's tired. 

In a short while, Kyuhyun sat up straight, looking at me with his tired eyes. 

“Wae?” I asked him, but instead of answering, he just rest his head on my shoulder while smiling. “Do you want to eat dinner at home?” I asked, holding his hand. 

“Are you going to cook?”

“Anio… Just ramyeon” I laughed.

“Then why are you asking me to eat there?!” He complained.

“Then don’t!” I replied, pulling my hand back and moving my shoulder that made his head bump on the headrest. 

“Ya!” he glared at me. 

“Wae?!” I asked as he moved my shoulder so that he could rest his head back on it, and holding my hand. 

"Okay I’ll eat with you, I know how much you would miss me if I won't.” he chuckled.

“Of course not!” I denied. 

“I know you would.” he laughed even more. 

 

 

 

~

MY POV

Upon arriving the house, I rested for a while before taking a shower and cooking the noodles. 

"Yeobo, dinner’s ready~" I called him.

 

"Ya, what’s wrong with you?" Kyuhyun asked the moment I stopped eating because I felt there is something wrong.

"There’s something wrong…" I uttered, trying to think of what important thing did I miss. 

"What?" he asked.

"What day is today?"

"Tuesday… Wae?"

"Tuesday…. 9:30PM… What do I regularly do?" I asked myself while thinking hard.

"I’m sure it’s nothing, just eat." Kyuhyun said. 

"!" I cursed before standing up and running to the living room.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV
“!” she ran to the living room. What's the matter?! I just shrugged before continuing to eat.

"KYAA!" She screamed as I immediately run to the living room.

She was sitting a little too close to the television, hugging a throw pillow with her eyes glued on the TV. 

“What happened?!” I asked almost panicky, but quickly calming down a bit seeing her fine state. “Ya!” I yelled, wanting to catch her attention. 

“Don’t talk to me” she said in an almost cold voice that made me arch a brow. I turned my head to where her eyes have been glued ever since I came, just to see Choi Siwon of Super Junior working out. I immediately turn my head back to her... Wh-what?! She's blushing?! Seriously?! 

“Mwoya?! I have better body than his!” I said, as she quickly gave me a glare before turning her head back to the TV. 

I just shrug, going back to the dining room to finish my dinner. I cannot do anything about my girlfriend obsessing over that group, moreover that Siwon guy. At least she loves me more than anything. Right? :D

 

 

~

After a couple of minutes, she finally went back to the dining area, that giddy expression all over her face. 

"Kyuhyun-ah~" she grinned while calling me. 

"What?" I asked, finishing my ramyeon. She then placed her arms around my neck, still smiling like an idiot. 

"You’re finish eating? It’s late, just stay here for the night~" she said in the sweetest voice she has. Why do I think she's creepy right now?

"Are you crazy?!" I snapped, raising a brow.

"What?!" she asked, pulling back. 

"Wwhile ago you were like, don’t talk to me!... And now you’re being sweet and asking me to stay here for the night?!"

"Ahh… It’s because I’m watching!" she reasoned out. 

"You’re watching?!"

"Yes! Isn’t it Siwon oppa hot?!" she said, and I can feel that she's gonna drool if she continues to think about that guy.

"Mwo?! I’m hotter!"

"Shut up!"

"Aish." I cursed, standing up.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I’m going to shower!"

"Oh~" she laughed. "Arrasseo." 

 

 

 

MY POV

After eating, I washed the dishes before going into my room.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you done?” I asked the moment I got in. The door suddenly swung open, revealing Kyuhyun with just a towel around his waist as he used another towel to wipe his wet hair.

I just felt myself almost drooling upon seeing this beautiful sight. Take note, I said almost! HAHA!

“I’m done, are you going to use the bathroom?” he asked with his round-doll eyes as I feel myself blushing a lot and so I immediately turn my head away from him.

“Eung…” I nodded, not looking at him.

“Ya, what’s wrong with you?!” he asked. I was about to give him a witty reply but when I turn around, his face was inches away from me. My eyes widened upon the closeness, leading me to scream and to run to the bathroom, locking it. “Ya, what’s wrong with you?! It’s like you haven’t seen this before?!” he said as I lean my back on the door, breathing really hard.

I know, I've seen him in that state a couple of times before, but we were just friends back then and I don't have even the slightest thought about wanting him.

W-wait what?! Wanting him?! _____ what are you thinking?! 

I used my hand to fan my heating face, calming my aggressive mind. 

I washed my face in the sink as the coolness of the water finally calmed me down. I also brushed my teeth before going back to my room, just to see Kyuhyun sleeping.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you asleep?” I asked, waving my hand on his face. He did not respond so I guess he’s really sleeping.

I turned the lights off before lying down beside him.

It was after a short while when I felt his arm on my stomach, pulling me closer to him.

“Ya, you’re awake, aren’t you?” I asked, but then he’s not answering.

The beautiful moonlight is striking inside my room, shining upon Kyuhyun's gorgeous face. I just felt myself staring at him as my heart started racing once again. Damn. 

I immediately turn my body away from him so that I can fall asleep, and to prevent myself from fantasizing about my boyfriend.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, wanting to pee. I know, this big time. But I'm too old for peeing on a bed, right? And _____ will make fun of me for the rest of my life if ever that happen.

“Kajima~” _____ sleep talked the moment I was about to stand up, making me chuckle. How the heck did she know I was leaving? Aigoo she's so cute!

Right after peeing and washing my hands, I went back to bed just to see _____ occupying the whole bed. -_- I know this is her's, but she has to make a small room for me you know!

I pushed her a little into which she quickly obliged, as I can now lay back down on the bed. I was about to close my eyes when her arm suddenly wrapped around my waist, wide open.  

Just look at this beautiful woman when sleeping. :) Well, I guess she's dreaming about me huh?

I closed , kissing her forehead before going back to sleep. 

 

 

-----The next day-----

MY POV

With my alarm snoozing for the second time, I lazily woke up, tapping Kyuhyun to wake him up.

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up.” I said while yawning.

“Wake me up after you took a bath.” he murmured with his eyes still closed.

I stood up, stretching a little before taking a 15-minute bath.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up.” I said as I gently tap his face.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up.” she said, gently tapping my face. But instead of opening my eyes, I pulled her arm to give her a warm morning hug.

"KYA!!!" She screamed, making me open my eyes. My eyes widened upon seeing her state... Damn she's just wearing a towel and it almost dropped! 

I quickly stood up, going to the bathroom as if I did not see anything. 

 

 

 

~

After that incident, neither of us wanted to look nor to talk to each other. 

We walked to the school without utterting a word. I know, it was wrong for me to do that, but I swear I did not know that she was just wearing a towel!

"_____-ah, mianhe..." I started out by apologizing, but she just looked at me. "I-I swear I don’t know that you’re only wearing towel!" I told her innocently.

"Did you see anything?!"

"Umm… Just a little…" I blushed, remembering the scene. "Cleavage."

"Mwoh?!" she asked as she started hitting my arm.

"I told you I didn’t mean it!" I said, blushing harder.

"Okay I forgive you." she finally smiled. 

"Well I think… We’re even now, ‘cause you’ve seen mine and I’ve seen yours." I told her.

"What?! You’re making it sound so wrong!"

" Huh?! ANI-ANI-ANIO!" I stuttered while blushing like hell.

"Just promise me you didn’t see anything more than that little cleavage, arrasseo?!" she told me, hugging me from the sides as we entered our room. 

"Oh?!" _____ run to the guy.

"_____ ah…"